Month of eating way more food, tracking macros, and seriously doing SL

>month of eating way more food, tracking macros, and seriously doing SL
>only gain 1lb
WHAT THE FUCK HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO EAT

more

jesus fuck lads I'm about to go get teddies from the dining hall to fix this
I am eating 4 chicken breasts, 2 greek yogurts, 1 cup of oats, and a protein bar every day.
this is not fair

Is this bait?

That post sort of was but the OP is not.
I'm eating 2900-3000 kcal per day and not gaining any weight at all.
Such is life for a lanklet.

that's barely 2000 calories

Incorrect. I got super autistic about this and wrote everything out.

Dude wtf don't be a retard. It's as simple as this:
1. Eat until you feel full
2. Eat between a half of that amount or the full amount more, depending on how much your stomach can take.
3. Repeat at least twice a day. Lunch can be a normal meal in my experience, but it could be a bulk meal also for all I know
Bending over after a good meal should be difficult or even painful if you really want gains.

Also you have to remember that a 2000 calorie diet is some made up shit based off of sedentery males in an attempt to prevent fatties from ballooning even further. With a fast metabolism, this daily baseline just for maintaining weight without exercise could easily be 3000 or 4000 calories; with exercise a weight-maintaining diet could very easily double this. So what you got there is some pussy shit. You're obviously not a towering hulk of muscle comparable to professional strongmen, but if you look up their diet many of them eat 15,000 to 20,000 calories a day.

i gained 30lbs in 1 month after eating 3k cals on my bulk. how fucked is my metabolism? i was on a deficit for like a year. currently cutting again lmao

yeah im the same way dude. been on an extended cut because my body just does not want to be lean. i do a few days of free eating and i put on 10+ lbs

>maintenance is 3-4k without exercise
Uhh I'm 6'3 215 (lean), pretty big guy, and my bmr is 2100. TDEE with lifting and cardio 6 days a week is 3300.

Your thyroid can recover from complete shutdown to full functionality in 2-3w. So you're just a lazy sack of shit.

That's called water (salt) retention and glycogen, you dillweed.

lazy how

Stuff like bagels and lemonaid are memes. Same with protein/energy bars. I can hit 3,000 a day on rice, chicken breast and lean beef patties. Eat loads of greens too or you'll end up malnourished.

Dude 1lb/month is pretty much ideal for natty muscle gain

All of these number are too high but yeah 2000 is a nonsense number created to fight obesity

You need to calculate your bmr and TDEE. You NEED to have a maintenance period after cutting (especially that long) of 2-3 months ideally. Otherwise you're just going to keep yo-yoing weight.

not op, but do people on here seriously eat 160+ grams of protein per day (as per the 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight)?

how is that even possible? what the fuck are y'all eating

So jesus fucking christ, eat even more than that. Are you fucking stupid? This is not supposed to be difficult to work out.

I-I just thought 3,000 would be enough ;_;
In all honesty I figure I was probably eating 1800 or less before, so this should have produced some sort of effect.
I'm 6'2 and 155 lbs.

KEEP STUFFIN YOUR STUPID MUG TIL ITS COMIN BACK UP

300 grams of chicken breast is nearly 100 grams of protein lol

>months of cutting and doing cardio to lose
>End up going 10 more