How the fuck do you do Kegels? Youtube and Google just give me retarded links trying to sell me penis enlargemen pills...

How the fuck do you do Kegels? Youtube and Google just give me retarded links trying to sell me penis enlargemen pills...

Other urls found in this thread:

infowarsstore.com/super-male-vitality.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump for interest

Bumping

>never done any of these meme exercises
>erection is virtually perpendicular to the floor
?

squeeze the gooch

Do pelvic floor muscles training just give stronger erection ? I get 1/2 inch longer when I'm very excited and my dick points upwards.

Thanks my mates, I am sure there must be one autistic user that has done them since he's 10 and can hold his erection for hours and is willing to enlighten us all. I read good shit about it Kegels, like that you can hold your pee for an entire day or fuck for hours without cumming, but all of youtube is filled with pajeets trying to sell me some pills.

I don't want to do any autistic routines. Can I just flex that area between my balls and asshole 100s of times casually and get it stronger that way?

Ever stopped your piss mid-flow? This is exactly the muscle you need to flex for Kegel. There are several other exercises,but this is the most basic one.
However,this is something you need to do every day. If you stop doing it for e.g. 1 week you lose a lot of your dick gains

fuck kegels. get yourself some of this shit m8:

infowarsstore.com/super-male-vitality.html

this stuff will make you a god-damned sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me

>not posting Veeky Forumsjones

That's literally it? I thought it was like Yoga or some shit.

>infowars
>sells "super male vitality"

>tribulus terrestris
Despite the above promise as an adaptogen and a libido enhancer, studies investigating tribulus in sports performance have all failed to find benefits

Just to make something clear:
Don't use stopping your piss mid stream as a kegel exercise. I got urethral stricture from that shit and it took years to heal.

Find the right muscles. To identify your pelvic floor muscles, stop urination in midstream or tighten the muscles that keep you from passing gas. These maneuvers use your pelvic floor muscles. Once you've identified your pelvic floor muscles, you can do the exercises in any position, although you might find it easiest to do them lying down at first.
Perfect your technique. Tighten your pelvic floor muscles, hold the contraction for three seconds, and then relax for three seconds. Try it a few times in a row. When your muscles get stronger, try doing Kegel exercises while sitting, standing or walking.
Maintain your focus. For best results, focus on tightening only your pelvic floor muscles. Be careful not to flex the muscles in your abdomen, thighs or buttocks. Avoid holding your breath. Instead, breathe freely during the exercises.
Repeat 3 times a day. Aim for at least three sets of 10 repetitions a day.

that's basically it desufam.
I tried it as well,but knowing that having sex was no possibility even far down the road at that time, I somehow didn't see any reason in continuing.

I heard that when you are really proficient and well trained in it, you can flex that muscle hard while having an orgasm. Prevents you from shooting your load or sth, you are still hard and you can have multiple orgasms in one session

either

piss and stop mid-piss; thats the muscle you need to use
or
when you have an erection; the muscle you use to "flex" your dick so it faces upwards

for starters it can be helpful to always do them with a hard on so you have some visual feedback

Could have written it down better. Exactly,you shouldn't use it like this. But this is the best way to explain people which muscle it actually is

>globalist detected

>stop urination in midstream or tighten the muscles that keep you from passing gas.
Those feel like 2 completely different muscles. Is that normal? I guess I could just flex both all throughout the day.

Just tried it myself. Feel kinda like the same one to me. Just stick with the piss stopping muscle and see if you get any benefits from this famalam
Just like with any muscle "mind-muscle connection" is important, and I guess that after one or two weeks of training you will be able to target it better

can confirm, it works.

serious?. ive been doing that since i was a kid. was fun to piss in Morse code

Fuck it, kegels I practiced every day unknowingly for years, by holding my penis with my muscles but I am still disappointed in that my penis is still a shotgun sex time.
You pump twice and boom.
But with masturbation I am happy to go for 15-20minutes
Yet with sex it is extreme premature ejaculation
Am I supposedly to hold it in and keep going?

Fuck Off kikeshill

Your probably doing them during sex, don't do that. Just think about using your hips to fuck her

See

Ok, thanks I will try that.

Veeky Forumsizens,
I'm the man you need. I've been doing kegels (unaware) all my life, when pissing and whatnot. I can go a full day without pissing, and voluntarily contract my bepis muscle, making my erection harder at will. It's like a party trick - except whenever I do it the party usually goes on in my abscence.
TL;DR: I can flex my penis, ama

why did his dick suddenly get longer

also I can reduce my boner (and slightly postpone the nut) by flexing the muscle that makes you piss harder

He flexed it, like a 'cep

Press your finger against your perineum(taint)
Contract the muscles you use to stop pissing
if it flexes you did a kegel
5 sets of 10 seconds 5 times a day.

post a good youtube kegel video

It's the same as when you're cutting off your pee flow without using your hands. Your bunghole clenches and whatnot.

If you can't activate your dick muscle than you weren't born with one. Try surgery instead.

They are in fact two different muscles, can you isolate them already? If so congrats you just find out about front and back kegels.

You might want to look into reverse kegels (which anyone should be doing together with normal kegels), especially if you think doing kegels incorrectly is giving you PE. This is what happens in some guys that only do normal kegels and never do reverse kegels, because their muscle gets strong but also tense. Or it could be just you're doing kegels while fucking which is bad because it will make you cum faster, as it is the same time of movement your body uses to push the cum out

What exactly is a "reverse kegel"?

Asking for a friend.

Holding it and releasing it shortly and holding it again.