Does anyone ever make friends at the gym...

Does anyone ever make friends at the gym? I've been going for years and I don't think I've said more than two sentences to another human there.

Not at my current one, huge commercial thing with literal dozens of pumpbros and cardio chicks who all look the same to me. But at my old gym I had a circle of lads who came in at roughly the same time most days, we cracked jokes and spotted each other, one even sucked me off in the bathroom once.

The only people who make friends at the gym are the ones who do the classes. Spin, yoga, etc etc

I prefer to be left alone but I did meet one guy and we fuck a bunch now.

>one even sucked me off in the bathroom once.

There's this one really confident super tall autist who always talks to everyone in the gym so I'm friends with him I guess

I've grown fairly close to a barbell there, does that count?

>alamy
patrician stock footage resource, gj lad

Gonna need a source on this my nigga.

>asked old man to work in on leg extensions a couple of weeks ago
>old man goes on and on about how strong I am when lmao not even 2pl8 squat
>he asks where I live and I tell him
>doesn't see him for a few weeks
>run into him at the gym, showing a magnificent chest pump
>starts telling me how my face has gotten thinner and that I am attractive
>mfw bulking and gained 11 lbs since i last saw him
>telling me he saw me in the subway and that i looked nice
>Telling me he got a free trial at some other gym that's supposedly better
>wants to take me there so that I can "help him with his lifts"
>tells me to wait for him in the locker room so that we can exchange numbers

First guy I talk to at the gym wants to plow my asshole.

you fuckin autists cant differentiate between flirting and just being friendly

not him but kaitie amen, thank me later

No. I try to be nice and help people out and shit, but no one even seems happy to be there.

The Greeks knew that love is the greatest gain.
Accept his offer and your glute gains will sky rocket like the cock up your ass.

If you haven't had a sleepover with him ur not friends

i dont understand why im so attracted to slutty looking girls. especially when they have tattoos i dont even like tattoos

Sydnee vicious

So far made friends with;
>A 70 year old dude who still benches 135
>My high schools old running back who happened to move to my college town 2 years later, I think he works there.
>One receptionist who compliments my tanks sometimes.
> A guy who i had a class with 3 years ago and didn't talk to much, but now we are gym bros cause we saw each other in the gym one day.

They are between acquaintance and friend which is nice for a socially inept person like me.

I just lost a lot around 80 pounds from being a former hamplanet and now I'm trying to lift and get some muscle. One day Had a random dude who was ripped as fuck ask me if I was Powerlifting and he gave some really great advice. Now we shoot the shit at the gym and he's helping me progress and get stronger. Only person I've ever really talked to

I can't help but make friends at the gym and most of the time I like it, only once in a while do I wish I didn't have gym bros.

>cool olympic lifting dude on roids who is jacked (he moved tho :-()
>Tall power lifting bro
>Short power lifting bro
>trainer bro who is bros with the bros
>body building black bro whop is asthetic AF
>strong normie black bro
>stocky mma fighting bro who is stronger than all the other bros natty
>godfather roid bro

Then there is me-kinda strong, kinda aesthetic natty bro

>chill AA bro who lives in a half way house and spends a lot of time in the gym. He's always telling me what step he is on
>Mexican born again christian bro who is covered in tats and always talks about lifting for jesus
>Asian Manlet bro who only does deadlift
>Supps bro who always walks in sipping bcaas
>metal bro who air guitars between big lifts
>hitler bro who is actually from gaum
>gym owner bro who is always telling me no chalk.

it's normal. I usually just go and do my stuff, if someone asks me for advice or for a spot, i'll help them, but that's pretty much it.

At the last gym I befriended 2 bikers who were also into strongman training, and we trained together some times, but we usually only talked about gym related stuff, or casual small talk, nothing serious.

You must be attracted to a certain mentality these slutty women posses.

I wish I had a gym buddy to go eat something afterwards like once a weak. That would be comfy as fuck. Some nice soup at a Japanese restaurant.

Mr Smith machine is my bud

>Was going for a deadlift PR the other day
>5pl8
>managed to get it up but I felt a little shakey
>asked the guy in the racks beside me if it was ugly or not and if it looked legit
>He said yeah and congratulated me on the pull
>The next week he asked to bum some chalk from me for his own diddlys
>we end up shooting the shit for a while
>exchange the ol' upward head nod when we're both in the gym
>Spot each other if we're both lifting on the same day

He's the first gym bro I've made since I moved to Sask. Pretty stoked on it.

Hidetada Yamagishi used to go to my gym.

I had no idea he was this mildly famous bodybuilder I was just a weeab that talked about Japan stuff

I went from the standard corporate cookie cutter gym for the longest time, talking to no one, to a very laid back gym owned by juicehead the same age as me. Amazing gym atmosphere, everyone was buddies busting balls and talking. Theres something about the independent gyms that attracts that. I only got to go there for a year and it shut down cause he couldn't afford it.

Its not play time you millenial faggot.

He looks like a bro. Was he a brO?