How can I protect myself from thots as my SMV goes up?

How can I protect myself from thots as my SMV goes up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnvgXVt3EoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn. Such a lack of empathy is psychopath-tier.

>friendzoned beta fag writes a diary entry from a girls pov
what else did i expect?

people not realizing this are objectively retarded

Yeah no shit. If this girl was the dictator of a 3rd world country, her body count would be in the millions.

MGTOW

You don't. You date them, realize they are thots, and then you know what to look for next time around. The only way you know is by dating and getting hurt, so that next time when you get hurt it doesn't sting as much. I haven't heard of a single relationship that has been successful without cheating or some sort of manipulation by one party, and I'm starting to think that maybe humans aren't meant for long term relationships. Maybe I'm just jaded because the love of my life cheated on me and validated all my stupid paranoid thoughts.

>pump and dump
>never fully trust
>always have a backup in case she doesn't want you anymore
>never forget AWALT

Plate Spinning.

It can happen, me and my gf are with each other for 8 years now and we were each others first. I know it's a one in a million case nowadays and I consider myself very lucky

If a woman is willing to sleep with you on the first two dates she's a thot, and you should use her and move on. Women are also master manipulators, so always watch what they do not listen to watch they say. Lastly, look into her relationship with her father, that's a good indicator of how she views men in general; beta cuck father, or no father at all, means you should avoid.

>That image
Jewish propaganda to try to destroy the nuclear family. Find a woman from your ethnic group and reproduce

>never listen to women
>never let them change you
>never bite your tongue and avoid the fight
>never let her raise your voice to you
>make all the decisions yourself
>never sound unconfident or insecure around her
>never try to convince her to stay

>his jewbear
>his babaroo
wow, jew-boy got BTFO by a white woman for once.

>If a woman is willing to sleep with you on the first two dates she's a thot

Every woman is willing to sleep with you on the first date if you're the right guy, or at least know how to play her right.
If she's withholding then she's saving you up for later, hoping that someone better will come along and plow her.

I'm an autist and this sounds like a good advice; can a non-autist confirm this pls
also check em

This. If I'm not able to sleep with a woman on the 1st date, I dump her immediately.

It is but there exists exceptions to them like all other rules put forward as absolutes.

I also don't know how you stop someone raising their voice at you.

I generally agree, unless it's a coffee break date on a workday or something.

Nigga I ain't reading all that

>I also don't know how you stop someone raising their voice at you.

What's supposed to work is amplifying it and making the reason seeem complelty ridiculous in order t oshut them up, tough I never tried that one.
Or jsut ignore them and do your own thing anyway until they run out of steam.

That is true.

I think I was thinking of it too literally and was wondering if to tell autistanon that assaulting a girl if she shouts at you is wrong.

>find a good girl before it becomes apparent that you have things that they want
>be me
>trust fund baby in a small town where my family is considered minor royalty
>most people know us
>most people assume we have money
>fending off those money sucking shores since childhood
>daydream that if given a chance to start over I would hide my wealth for a more honest connection between peers
>such an opportunity comes at university
>no longer the rich kid
>decide to be the goofy eccentric kid
>meet future wife
>have fun with her, always show her a good time
>a year into dating she finds out I'm loaded and is pleasantly surprised
>another year into it I find out her family was almost as well off
>good wholesome time

>assaulting a girl if she shouts at you is wrong
The west is WEAK

damn this sounds just like the girl that led me to lifting. Why is she even saying sorry in this post? she obviously isn't sorry at all.

But things can go two ways from here for jon. He can an hero or he can start the long journey of self improvement. It took me 5 years, of which I lifted for 2, to forgive my ex for all that shit she did (literally everything this bitch admits to here) and it made me a better person.

Go back to prayer Muhammed

Why did you forgive her?

Its solid, never try to convince them to stay, they do it solely for drama

When my GF storms out I go to shitpost and within ten minutes she is back in the room apologising and asking why I didn't chase after her

wasn't her fault, wamen are gonna wamen.
I thought it was a special case for a long time, as we can see in the OP, it wasn't.

I wasn't good enough to not have that shit happen to me, I've learned and will not put myself in such a dumb position again

So what the fuck is the correct play? Not to date at all?

>I also don't know how you stop someone raising their voice at you.

How about "don't ever fucking raise your voice at me woman". Not even joking. You can't be afraid of them leaving. If that doesn't work then it's a sign she has no respect for you and you might as well leave and start over.

Nigger, you posted this shit last night. Now it's copypasta-tier nonsense. GTFO Not Veeky Forums related.

No, go on dates and experiment around.
It's just that when she doesn't want to sleep with you on the first night, that you shouldn't expect it to happen later, or trying to pursue a LTR with her, since she sees you as inferior to her other prospects.
As on how to play the game properly, I suggest reading some TRP stuff for the beginning.

Don't date strangers to find out what they're like, instead, use the friend zone to your advantage. Women put on makeup and generally project only the best parts of themselves on dates; even the worst thot can hide her whore ways for one or two dates.

Instead, just explicitly tell new women you're not interested in dating or relationships and you only want to be friends. Don't treat them any differently than guy friends, and just observe their characters for a good few years. Once you've made a firm decision, just tell her exactly your decision and your process and demand that you consummate your new relationship sexually.

This level of no bullshit transparency and deliberate process filters out all gold digging rash thots, and leaves only sensible wife material women. If you're unfortunate enough to live in an area of high thot concentration such that no wife material woman remain after such a process, then stay single and just bang sloots. Marriage and family is not in the cards for you, so best to cut your losses and get a vasectomy

Marry her

>his jewbaby

Why is /pol/ always right

Its not just wamen whos gonna wamen, men also do it to women who are the corresponding version of a weak willed beta.

Date with your intentions out. Project your desire to fuck her. Dont be eager to commit.

Realize there is no direct connection between the level of a relationship and sex. This is why some men can fuck a girl ass 2 mouth 10 min after meeting her and others have to wait 3 months.

>implying she isn't Jewish

i hope you plan to marry her bro.

Men have stronger morals and usually dont enjoy hurting others without reason. There are some psychopaths ofc, but theres a reason wamen are never used to torture prisoners etc. any more, they always take it too far and kill their subjects.

This story is most likely fake, but the behaviors and the Cluster B symptoms of that woman are very much a reality. Also people like Jon are all too real.

>believing this is real

> yeah bra this shit never happens
> at least not to you bra

>girl writing a full blown novella on how she's the most heartless backstabbing evil whore ever and has no qualms about it all while descrbing the ex-bf as the most innocent kind-hearted victim possible.
>on her facebook profile for everyone in her life to see
Psycopaths are not that stupid
Girls will literally kill themselves before comitting such social suicide.

Don't be so fucking gullible, user. It's either a fake or somoen else wrote that on her profile

if john doesn't take her to one side and give her the Christy mack special after all that he only has himself to blame

the first time she does it give her an open handed slap and let it be known that you will not be spoken to like that
ask her if she understands and then make her repeat it

A true man, a true man indeed

that's not a lack of empathy at all, just the female equivalent of being an edgelord. a psycopath wouldn't care enough to go out of their way to type something like this up.

having said that she clearly has mental issues and will be a single mother in a few years.

Try not to catch feelings for her for a while after dating. Court her at first but understand that you're just manipulating her into loving you and that you will be perfectly happy single again if she reveals her thottitude.

Tell them to begone
>youtube.com/watch?v=bnvgXVt3EoQ

Love her but don't marry her. Never get married

eh I doubt that, but if you don't bed her within a week then yeah she is holding off, single date seems weird, but maybe I am just old fogy