Tfw literally the only person who does this in my gym

>tfw literally the only person who does this in my gym

When my gymbro isnt with me i bench in the squat rack with the pins at chest height incase i cant push anymore, plus it lets you go to failure.

Anyone else ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6dy5eyMDt3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One of the main selling points of these racks is its versatility. I bought one for my home gym and use it for practically everything.

>Home Gym Masterrace

Thats a power cage

same

Chances are you are going to a commercial gym where it's a miracle if you see anyone squatting ever, and if you see someone benching he's doing it wrong.

Same thing

why don't they just put these things in gyms and get rid of squat racks and benches?

would make a lot more sense, free up room and double the amount of exercises available

Just do roll of shame, I assume it is pretty safe up to 2 plates.

I go to a comercial gym that has 5 and they are literally all always being used

I've seen pics of old school gyms that looked like that.

Yeah but this is easier, safer and lets you go to failure over and over

Because the commercial gyms are targeted towards normies and fatsoes who mostly just do machine anyway

Show homegym

>Same thing
Nope.
Squat racks are those horrible fixed pieces of shit that are literally usefull only for pressing overhead.

>Just do roll of shame, I assume it is pretty safe up to 2 plates.
I'd have to attempt 16+ reps to be forced to do a fucking roll of shame with 2pl8. Take your babyweight methods back to the manlet pit.

>tfw I, and everyone else who benches at my gym, has to do this because my gym has no benches, only one power rack
>tfw for our annual upgrade, the gym voted for a V-squat rack instead of another power cage b/c it's populated entirely by gains goblins
>tfw I can't leave because the only other 24h gym in the area is a Planet Fitness(pizza in my mouth)
>tfw no face

I literally never see people doing anything else than leg day here. It's absurd.

can't do this with my rack unfortunately, the safety pins are either a little too high so i can't touch my chest or too low to be of any help

its the same thing retard

I built my own for a fraction of the cost of a new one and with the 4x4’s it’s stronger than the “cheaper” metal commercial versions.

youtu.be/6dy5eyMDt3c

just ask for a spot you fucking autists

>bothering people in the gym because you need to lift something that's too heavy for you

yeah please never do this shit

Sometimes these are advertized as multi-press racks, not always as squat racks