Im a titcow and I'm going to lose a good amount of weight. What will happen to my boobs? I'm scared

Im a titcow and I'm going to lose a good amount of weight. What will happen to my boobs? I'm scared.

Other urls found in this thread:

bio-oil.com/ca/ca-en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably need some pics to assess the situation first.

I lost 15kg and two bra sizes, now I've got stretch marks all over my tits
fuck I want to go back

>this

i want to throw you on your back and jiggle those delicious boobs

post body

Depends on your boobs, are they real boobs or are they fat boobs? If you have legit breast tissue in large amounts you'll still be a titcow, if you have more usual gross fatty "big" boobs they'll shrink and be gross and saggy and deflated.

you'd hate it, they're shit

Whichever one it is, you're going to look better after having lost weight by working out

nah, probably got dat booty too, and if you those hips, then damn makes me want to play with your tits

You obviously haven't been here long. Half of these fucks are chubby chasers

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking about you hurting

we need pics OP

No matter what you look like, I'm sure you'll have an orbiter waiting to get a chance to ride the saggy tit express

we're gonna need pics

We both know you’re not gonna lose shit. You’ll try for a week and give up

Mine were NEVER perky and always kind of empty looking but I hate myself for letting me get up to 155. My tits were great then but you could see it in my face and I was gross, back down to 118 now, down a band and a cup size. Currently a 32D. The stretch marks aren't too noticeable but it's like I have skin bags only half full of breast tissue bouncing around on my chest.

So much talks about beautiful breasts, yet no pictures (even clothed would do)

If you're actually pretty overweight, you should try to lose it. You'll feel better overall. Your boobs might get smaller if they have a lot of fat, but you'll have to judge for yourself or post pics

Tits or gtfo

being Veeky Forums > being thin without titties >> being fat with titties

Like, it's not even a contest.

Exhibit A

it's not going to be pretty but it's better than being a whale

This thread without pics is SHIT

Any normal man would choose a thin girl over a fat girl, regardless of breast size.

The only exceptions to this might be 1. black men, or 2. men with a bizarre fat fetish.

I just wanna see big chubby titcow pics :(

most men would rather fuck a normal chick with concave tits before fucking her
and most women would rather stay obese then look like that...

Yeah big fat tiddies are just going to shrink into a perky flat chest
retard

>JUST a perky flat chest
This is good too, I like it

POST TITS OR GTFO

Are you pretending to be stupid?

post tits pls kthx

Gotta be honest, mine looked great when I weighed 68kg, but yes, everything else looked like shit. Now they're still 'full', but goddamn the stretchmarks are really awful to see, it almost looks like I was stabbed there multiple times
I'd trade you your skin bags in a second tbqh

I like big tits, but flat chests have a great appeal too

I can make it work

They're most likely going to be empty bags of skin, is that appealing?

It depends on how fat you are. Mine look like floppy pancakes now.

They'll still be boobs unless you don't actually have breast tissue. You'd probably have to be an enormous whale and lose all the weight to have super saggy tits. Yours will be good

Where the fuck are the bra pics

Everyone wants to see your tits, but also legitimately you'll get better estimates if you post pics

We can hope so, I'm not her though. My tits didn't have much luck

POST THE DAMN PIC
A NIGGA GOTTA NUT

Oh fuck yes.

Btw, theyll still be kinda big.

Men are so stupid.

I'm not her, you don't want to see my pizza slices.

Those are pretty big. If you lose weight, they'll probably still be pretty big, but perkier

>no timestamp

Danm tiddies.
> i'm failling no fap today, bois

I do, but I like almost all tits

A simple file name check/reverse check would have told you this is not OP, nor anyone else ITT

Dude you should see what they do when I'm being fucked doggy. It's ridiculous. Picture a net with a rock in the bottom of it jostling back and forth. That's my boob.

Key word being FLAT.

Clothed wouldn't illustrate the point. Don't be so thirsty. OP is the only one who should post a pic. Unless I had like, before and after shots which I do not. I deleted my fat nudes.

It's true though? It's not like she'll lose all the fat just from her tits

>fat slampig with huge tits
>delicious flat chest with fit body
It's really a win-win either way, but one option let's you live happier and healthier

you sound delicious

>reverse image search

>"huge knockers"

:D

Nice try dick boi

>flat
Fucking hell, is this b8?
They wouldn't be flat, they'd be empty sad, floppy bags of skin

Wow those are nice. And may I say (dare I say it) you look ravishing

You're misunderstanding me. Extra skin left over from fat slampig tits= NEVER flat chested.

Lookin good, babe ;)

>>delicious flat chest with fit body
Do you not understand the concept of saggy tits

Yeah? Alright, make these work, then

Yep, love it

noice

Wow I'm jealous but I do see what you mean about the stretch marks.

My nipples on myself sit roughly where your photo ends.

They're way better than foobs.

And to add, i'd still throw you on your back and play with those sweetones

Nice tits.
Very nice.
Has that finite beauty that says I have to take her now because tomorrow might not come thing going.
Would suck while slamming you on my cock

They're a bit small but I wouldn't say you have much to worry about

Focus on having a personality and social skills rather than how big your tits look

nice nipples

>muh stretchmarks
>shit
I'd suck on those

Gorozz632(at)cock(dot)li
if interested (yes I am thirsty for tits right now)

lmao get over yourself those tits are nice

>tfw no ex tiddycow gf to lift with

use those needle/spike rollers. worked for my stretch marks

Thanks for posting this on a sfw board u cancerous attention whore.

this isnt ok to post on nofapnovember

but seriously your tits look great

Invest in some bio oil to get rid of those disgusting stretch marks

bio-oil.com/ca/ca-en

Not about the size, it's about the stretchmarks, but thanks if you actually mean it
Yeah, they're everywhere, they look like fucking spiderwebs
Always been scared of trying those, is it safe? Isn't there a high risk of infection?
Thanks, I'll look into it, but they're old marks so I don't think I'll have much success there

Skinny with small boobs is better than fat with big boobs. If losing weight makes your boobs small then you should never have been proud of their size in the first place.

you have a lovely neck

not really. just roll it lightly on your marks. its supposed to tickle, you aren't supposed to jam it in

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGAH

Alright nice, that's good to hear
I've been looking at needle sizes, would 1.5mm be fine?

bio oil doesnt do shit goy

You thirsty fucking faggots.

I wonder if like, a mild exfoliation scrub with coconut oil or some other shit they
tell you to use like shea butter or w/e would change anything or if the skin would just keep growing the way it is. Or scar healing cream maybe?

Dumbass I'm the woman who was talking to her about my boobs earlier. Hers are perkier than mine. Thirst has nothing to do with it.

hopefully you will be banned from the internet for making shit threads and baiting autists.
sage
a
g
e

this will never not make me laugh

i would go retarded on them no problem

That would only help with fresh marks, I believe. White marks don't go away that easily
He just replied to everyone, I doubt he actually read what you wrote

He read enough to know I said something about your boobs, if you're gonna insult somebody don't half ass your work imo lol

that kitten is so fucking cute aaaaaa

You're forgetting where you're are right now.

>32D
>titcow
Lmfao nah ur more like the queen of womanlets

Lol I never self described as a titcow. I was relating a similar experience in having my tits go to shit when I lost a bunch of weight.