Pro wrestlers look like shit for the amount of steroids they take

Pro wrestlers look like shit for the amount of steroids they take

They're pound for pound some of the greatest athletes on the planet.

Eddie perhaps and he died cause of it. Also at the same time they are on the road constantly so I can only imagine how tired you must be if you're a headliner.

Still better than 95% of people

It's the only way they can possibly recover. Japanese wrestlers are alright

Sure

Dude, I can guarantee that guy is strong and athletic as fuck.
Only guys who're old as fuck or have completely fallen off but have heat and fame going for them are the exception.

How can his arms be that long? Is this for real?

rip big eddie g

It's strange. When I'm on a cycle I have a hard time even putting my socks on.

Bend over to pull socks up: *WHAM!* CRAMP

Turn to pin glute: *WHAM* CRAMP

How do these fuckers jump all over the place and bend and twist so much?

Eddie was one of the best ever man

>looks like a garbage man who's drinking a few too many pints during the week
>is one of the best mma fighters in the world.
>could out cardio probably 99.9999% of fit (I know there are some twinky faggots who claim to run a marathon a day here)
>more "in shape" than literally 99.999999% of general population
>doesn't look like a bodybuilder

DESU I think a lot of you fags severely over estimate what the general person is gonna look like at their natty peak, or even at moderate to high doses of sterons. Just look at fraud, half of them look like utter dogshit and some of them are taking justfuckmyshitupfam tier doses. If you don't have the frame and muscle insertions, you are never gonna have that "look"

How do I get Goldberg traps?

this. Not only did you make good points but a low BF bb-type look is impractical for wrestling. Bodyfat will help prevent injuries and dull the pain of bumps. I've heard stories from a source that sells good gear a lot of first time buyers ask if their shit is bunk because it only moderately improved their physique.

My boy DC out here murdering niggas looking like uncle Phil

Roids.

And he's probably on PED's too.

DC had one of the worst physiques in the UFC below HW. He doesn't train for aesthetics either. So it doesn't make sense to present him as the Natty limit, he's not. And if he just leaned out he would look good.

Also, he would probably be a better fighter if he lost some fat and gained some muscle to replace it. There's a reason most fighters have impressive physiques (though obviously not as a good as bodybuilders since that's not their goal).

Bill was always clean

forgot to mention he can fuck up anyone at lightheavyweight or heavyweight and has never lost to anyone except for jon jones who's suspended for being caught using twice

And Santa brings toys to everyone on Christmas.

you obviously dont know much about mma

>There's a reason most fighters have impressive physiques

Tbh a pre requisite to being a pro mma fighter in any capacity is that you are in the top 1% of people genetically when it comes to physical power/performance. Using mma fighters (who are getting busted left and right for PED use might I add) as examples of natty limits for the general run of people is also incredibly misleading, especially if you are gonna use their weigh-in bodies.

I just wanted to use DC to show that even somebody who is an incredible athlete, and who spends a super-human amount of time training his body, with creme de la creme genetics as far as athleticism is concerned STILL doesn't have a body that *looks* good.

TLDR I was just trying to point out that a lot of people on here have skewed perceptions, and are just gonna torture themselves chasing something that probably isn't achievable (for them) and also probably isn't all that healthy for them anyway.

I agree RE skewed perceptions. But DC would undoubtedly look good if he could lay off the cake for a while.

Also, theres probably not that much overlap between the genetics that make a great fighter and the genetics that make a great bodybuilder. Muscle mass is important to fighters, but it's only one factor among a great many. Neurological factors are more important. You can train as much as you want but you will never have the hand speed of Roy Jones Jr.

I think most fighters have achievable physiques for any man with decent genetics. Due to the reality of weight classes, fighters generally don't have much to gain by putting on a superhuman amount of muscle (which is why most of them look like guys who lift, but not bosybuilders). I don't doubt there is plenty of PED usage, but there are drugs to enhance all aspects of performance, not just muscle mass.