Who are you lifting for, Veeky Forums?

Who are you lifting for, Veeky Forums?

Hitler

I'm lifting because I got fucking bullied in school

Lifting because my friends tell me my 106 cm waistline is normal and I shouldn't try to lose weight

Lifting because I don't want people to think here comes that fat boii or if I make a mistake they'll go post in /fph/
Lifting because I've never seen my fucking abs and you bet your ass when I finally capture Stacy she's going to rub her hand on them while I fuck her silly

It's not fucking ok to be a fat fuck

>Lifting changed my life and in ways some of you just can't understand yet, you're too young and don't realize what this means

>Be me
>/Fat/
>Get my first corporate job
>Start lifting weights because everyone is skinny fat or obese (I was like 300lb so I used to be obese)
>Lost a bunch of weight and people commented at work how I look different etc.....
>Some other people just wanted to start talking to me going forward and be more social
>Girls start giving you attention
>Life changes to a degree most won't realize until you have your first couple of moments were tfw you made it
>Basically lost a bunch of weight
>Had to get a new wardrobe and good work clothes Veeky Forums assisted ofcourse
>Go to work dressed up well, people treat you good and they show you respect
>When I was /fat/ nobody cared enough to be kind to you, they might try sincw you're the 300lb guy in the office, but nobody really wantss to talk to you....
>That moment when you put on your new work clothes, you go to work and you feel like a goddamn animal
>At first you don't realize what this means and you just start lifting weights to lose a few lbs, but your whole life changes as a result
>It starts in the gym senpai, it starts in the gym

I'm lifting for me and for her

>her
Who is she, user? Girlfriend or just your oneitis?

Grape-kun

For the purest waifu

oneitis or at least I hope so

This.

CELLS

Can I get an Eric Bugenhagen edit?

Blut und Boden
shits going to go down in europe soon

we're all gonna make it, bros

;_;7

I just want to be mired, user

I lift in hopes that I will get better.
I have nothing more to live for.
So far I feel good physically, but I want to kill myself.

I want to carry Zyzz's legacy.

I literally just lift for the confidence boost every time I break a PR. I've done sports since I was in high school, but the thing about competitive sports is you don't ever get a real reflection of where you're at. The people you train with are always improving so you can never tell if you've gotten better. On the other hand, with lifting, when you see a weight that was unimaginable to lift and you suddenly rep it, you get reassured that not only are you somewhere ahead of where you've been before, but you got there by sheer force of will. It's refreshing as fuck in a life that otherwise keeps knocking me down no matter how hard I try.

For him

Patrician taste, lads.

For myself

>dudejointslmao
>american 3.5% "beer"

SINNER

DELET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEARSEAREUHVAERO(FINW$PIUGFHBWE$IPU

We shit nigga thanks for reminding me

Can't fap tho, it's NOFAP November

>SINNER
Correct.

>The Pianoman is actually dead
There was a small part of me just hoping he faked his death because he got doxxed by some Delray Beach Misfits and actually thought his safety was in jeopardy. I don't miss Rich as much as the fun threads he led to.

>ywn again post in a /BBTD/ live thread in January of 2016 time to get fucking HUUUUUUUUUUGGGE!!! Right babe!?

To help me escape my problems.

I'm lifting in hopes that someday I will be able to respect myself so that people around me may respect me. All in vain I'm afraid.

No one,I lift so i can deal with depression and that i can feel strong
but no matter how much i lift,i will never lift the pain

>DUDE WEED LMAO
shit waifu

Myself, because I find my body disgusting.

The end of the world. duh

My brain.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsVzKCk066g

>you will never be strong enough to transcend into anime world
>you will never be strong enough to protect saki
>you will never be strong enough to protect this smile

Genuinely sad at the bars. I lift for her smile

thicc asian gf

I'm doing it because I witnessed him do it and you bet your ass I'll do it too

:)

For based Alex, he's such a legend.

Sayori

I don't want to be fat anymore. That is why.

fuck you sinner making sexy art on when i just started nofap

F

Who the fuck is this retard?

What is this, your first day on Veeky Forums? That's the king! Big Mike P, baby.

Bitch, Mike "General" Patton would fuck you up so bad you'd be shitting kidney stones.

This

Cute Russian girl

You guys

Myself.

If you lift for anything other than yourself you're doing it for the wrong reasons.

I was fat hated and pretty well useless then a priest I knew got me help, I ended up getting medical help and then started reading. First Plato then Aristotle and so forth trying to improve and fix myself.

I dropped from 300lbs to 190 and I want to be fit and strong so that one day I can look back proudly on what i had done with myself. long way to go to be a full natty but it isn't unreachable.

For myself so I can be as /fitlit/ as possible before I fall over and die from a seizure.
Also for Jeanne d'Arc.

T-thanks, Anonymous. I'll make you proud!

I'm lifting for that 13 year old version of me to show him that it does get better.

Mein nig

This

pls no bully

REPEAT AFTER ME:

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT!

Move over Mike "Big Boy" Patton

for them

for her

Justins a babe