Mfw holocaust denying Nazis call themselves "holocaust revisionists"

>Mfw holocaust denying Nazis call themselves "holocaust revisionists".

Why do /Pol/acks think that calling themselves anything other than a denier will even sell their Nazi propaganda?

Attached: 1521425338877s.jpg (179x250, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s0RydhVRRqw
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it's propaganda
Shit thread btw, sage

xD it's okay to shit up a board when it fits my political narrative

Who funded ISIS in Syria? Was it Iran?

Which countries enabled ISIS to enslave women and children and also murder them indiscriminately?

israel?

who is expusing palestines of their homeland even childrens ?

israel

who is the only one benefiting from the iraq and syria war when million died and usa thrwo trillions of dollars to the trash?

israel

Say it with me/his/

P O L I S H
H O L O C A U S T

youtu.be/s0RydhVRRqw

Department of Defense contractors

Wrong, US-Israeli relations have become more strained since the 2001, with public opinion of Israelis dropping and sympathy for Palestine increasing.

Attached: department of defense in a nutshell.png (610x392, 359K)

Ding Ding Ding
Namefag is actually correct
Also ideologues that keep on getting elected

kek

Attached: ex-italian_president_francesco-cossiga_911_mossad_cia.gif (660x436, 98K)

>implying Nazis are the only people who deny the holocaust

Attached: 1431672290781.jpg (748x543, 222K)

t. Saudi

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html

Amazing how Nazis still try to deny the 20 million. /pol/ should by shut down for their disgusting hate speech and insults towards the 30 million dead Chosen. And yet, even after 40 million were Holocausted in the masturbation machines, including my own grandfather, they still won't provide military aid and reparations to Israel. Absolutely disgusting.

lmaoing at people that dont believe six million jews were gassed and turned into lampshades.

>Look mom I'm such a humanitarian, let's just gas the jews though

>Hitler was a good boy, he didnt do nuffing

>If you don't believe in the 20 million you are literally Hitler!

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

>If I superinflate the number and claim it as my enemy's beliefs it'll surely get (((them)))
t. Every 14yo stormnigger

How dare these Nazis question the authenticity of the masturbation machines!!

Attached: 2018-01-05_15.22.29.jpg (928x928, 306K)

It got my guard down long enough to question it and now I have very serious doubts about the holocau$t story

So it works

t. Nazis pretending to be Jews to convince other brainlet that 6m never died