What are some Gym Commandment that apply to everyone regardless of level of experience?

What are some Gym Commandment that apply to everyone regardless of level of experience?

>Thou shall not give unsolicited advice to anyone bigger or stronger

>thou shalt not ask to borrow someone's squat plug

>thou shall not free manlets from their pit

>thou shall not use the smith machine

>Thou shalt not let your nutrition falter, otherwise known as the sin of “bulking”.

>Verily, if Thou art Jeff, Thou must depart with haste and not tarry.

>thou shall not tell me too lift quieter, this is a gym not a library

Thou shalt not offer unsolicited spotting

>Thou shall always rerack the weights after absolution

Thou shalt not take weight off occupied racks without asking

>Remember thy rest day, to keep it holy

too long
make it just
>Thou shall not give unsolicited advice

>thou shalt not loudly drop weights after finishing set

Thou shall not snark at skinny or overweight people trying to better themselves.

Thou shalt not covet thy gym partners gains

>Thou shalt utilize compound lifts

This above all. Putting them back in the right place too. I hate it when some retard puts a 45 plate on a peg that has 25s. The 45s go with 45s, 25s with 25s etc. Nothing triggers my autismo harder and I've given up trying to reorganize them whenever I get to a rack or bench.

literally nothing wrong with this
I do this all the time, I see someone benching a heavy amount I'll stand on the spotter stands and spot for them while they're mid rep so they know they can go to failure
only once or twice I've had a negative reaction where people wanted me to fuck off

>thou shall wipe off the bench upon completing thy sets

>Thou shall use one set of dumbells at a time and put them back in the correct spot after your sets.

> if thou is using holly equipment, yet must leave for a reason, thou must leave something behind

>thou shall not occupy equipment thou aren't using

>Thou shalt not snicker at someone doing oscure exercises that are actually legit

Some fucking bodybuilding faggot cunt laughed at me for doing saxon bends. Fucking gay worm shit doesn't even have a core or core strength. No wonder he's so shit

>thou shall not steal gains

The hero we need,not the one we deserve

Fuck off you dainty cunt

top kek

Thou shalt not drop weights on the floor. It does not add inches to thy cock.

So you leave your sweat on benches and your weights wherever you want? That makes you a cunt

I lift at my apartment gym and we have no staff to clean up. I can't lift when it's messy and spent 20 minutes cleaning barbells and dumbbells and organizing all the dumbbells cause some animals left the place looking like a tornado passed by. Fucking frustrating

nah, I've given advice to old people that didn't know what they were doing and they really appreciated it. Old guy was doing BTN Lat Pulldown and when I told him he could hurt himself doing that he was very grateful.

Don't be afraid to lend a helping hand user

>A shite workout is better than no workout

So many people seem to skip the gym because they're not feeling well, or because they only have an hour, or whatever. A short, or low intensity workout beats the piss out of no workout every time. Can't count the amount of times I've felt like crap, but still forced myself to do a few core lifts at a low weight to kee it rollin'

Kek

This hits close to home. I've had a girl snigger at me for doing farmer's carries. They aren't even obscure.

Absolute icing on the cake was when I got weird looks and "he's squatting weirdly" for doing front squats. Fucking front squats. THey couldn't comprehend that the bar can be somewhere that's not my back.

>when thou do squat, as thou should at least once before the seventh day but not more often than thrice before the seventh day, thou shalt descend until thy haunches are one with the firmament

Thou shall not afford a gym thot a lustful gaze. Her ways lead to the death of thy gains and an awkward sorrow........

Forgive me father for I have sinned : l

i disagree with this, but this is coming from someone who has been lifting for 6 years

a shit workout with weights well below what you usually handle isn't going to present any overload or make you grow, and taking one workout off isn't going to make you lose any ground anyway

if you're sick or didn't get any sleep it's better to just stay home and come in another day, better that than to potentially injure yourself because you aren't 100% mentally there

This, at a gym I work at Ive never been spotted. I usually workout at another gym closer to my home so I can workout with my friends. If im strapped for time ill do a workout at my work. Over the course of 6 months i progress to 2pl8 for 8 reps. Never been spotted before when i did like 90-95kg at work, now im benching 2 pl8 i get guys run over to spot me when Its literally my easy 8 rep weight. dude fuck off.

Thou shalt not use the bench or equipment right next to mine when there are several perfectly good pieces of equipment next to it where you wouldnt be invading anybodys private space.

Thou shall not sip loudly and meme next to someone deadlifting unless you want to have a crushed foot

This is annoying as fuck desu. Especially because most people are just so awful at spotting.
Like if the shit is stuck on my chest of course come help but if I’m just doing a normal set without asking for a spot then I didn’t need a spot and don’t need some dumbass coming over making me worry about whether he’s gonna try to grab it as soon as my reps start getting slow.

No one wants to feel you sweat and body oil after you finish your lifts user. Quit being a dirty bastard and clean up after yourself.

those are funny af. cant blame him, you look like a happy umpa loompa doing those

Wow fuck off. Do you just go silently spot people and think you're being helpful while they're thinking "why is this creep standing right here what does he WANT" If you're going to do this shit just fucking ask them if they need a spot don't be a fucking weirdo.

Satan's Trips speak the purest Truth

the firmament is the sky, not the ground
idiot

To be fair the girl sniggering might not have meant anything by it. I think farmer carry can look kinda silly. It's not that they think the exercise is stupid, just that you look a little like a duck carrying tremendously heavy suitcases while you're doing it. Women sometimes laugh when something is "unexpected" not necessarily because they're thinking badly of you.