Tfw can’t sleep properly no matter what I try

>tfw can’t sleep properly no matter what I try

Keep waking up in the night

>paf

Melatonin

ZMA and Creatine, if you can handle the Creatine Dreams

gives me really fucking vivid dreams

I LOST MY FUCKING MELATONIN

Are you over training? Eating enough? Over doing it/not recovering can actually make it hard to sleep well

same
DO a serious comprehensive stretching routine man, I can't believe how much it affected my sleep to do trhat + yoga

ZMA, GABA, and Melatonin for the vivid dreams of the gods

I honestly can't remember the last time I cried, but the other night I woke up in tears. Like my pillow was already covered in tears, and I can't really remember what I was dreaming about. What the fuck is going on

Usually means that subconciously, you're afraid of losing something. Family member, home, car, job, girl, gains, virginity?

have you tried taking 4 pills of
>picrelated
one hour prior to bedtime?

I've already lost the people I cared about the most.

4 pills picrelated one hour prior to bedtime is much better

What have you tried

Number one thing is to sleep and wake at the same times every single day. If you stay up an hour too late one night, don't try to sleep an extra hour to "make up" for the lost hour, just wake up at the normal assigned hour.

You can start tonight. Go to sleep whenever you are able to. Then wake up at the desired time, like 9AM or whatever you want. Even if you couldn't get to sleep until like 7AM and you end up with just 2 hours of sleep, just force yourself to get up. Stay up all day and don't take naps, then try to go to sleep at your desired time. Might take a few days for you to zero in on that desired sleep time, but once you do it, it takes about 3 days for your sleep schedule to set in. Take melatonin to assist in getting to sleep at the right time.

Basically the only good thing about my life is that I can sleep really well

Like I fall asleep within a f ew minutes hitting the pillow and dont wake up until my alarm in the morning

That sucks man, sorry to hear it.

I woke up this morning from a sad dream. All I remember about the dream is that there was a really beautiful girl that I was in love with and she fell for another guy.

The weird thing is, I woke up sad, but it was mostly because I missed the girl (who doesn't even exist). I haven't been in love or even anything close to being in love in almost a year, I guess my subconscious just desires someone to love. Sad dreams feel bad, man.

hate to say it but marijuana is a god tier natural sleep aid. It's like anesthesia for me. I understand it can have the opposite effect on some people

I've had trouble sleeping my whole life some nights I could lay there for four or five hours and end up with only an hour or two sleep before I had to get up for work.
Only thing that worked for me was when I got depressing and they put me on meds.
Now as soon as I put my head down I'm asleep.
I don't need the antidepressants for mood any more but I'm scared to come off them and go back to being an insomniac.

I once had stress without realizing it and had this problem, try and chill out a bit for a while. Helped for me.

Suspect this is bait but do people get creatine dreams?

keep using drugs as a solution to all your problems, dumb americans

Up the tren and realize sleeping is pretty much overrated as you make mistakes at work and in life that make you feel like you're mentally handicapped.

I go days without sleep.
Fucking days.
I'm on day four of no sleep.
I don't feel anything from it. I'm beyond the beyond of the void.

Might have sleep apnea or some other sleep disorder.

Get checked out, most people aren't aware that they have a problem until someone else tells them.

>t. sister told me I move around a lot, saw doc did sleep test and got diagnosis pro