Dubs gets access to the Jordan Peterson self-authoring thingy I just bought a 2-for-1 package

dubs gets access to the Jordan Peterson self-authoring thingy I just bought a 2-for-1 package

(include email so I can send it to you)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8YcKLet70E
youtube.com/watch?v=sJQT5pQIGA8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5TGOBSXyvl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

proof I'm not a scammer

rolling

rollin

Pls

le rolling

rolling

Senpai pls

Rollerino

rol

I would like it

nigga i ain't putting my email on here but i'll show the (you)

Yes!

email?

Roll
Email is [email protected]

no

email?

[email protected]

I have it, didn't read it or go through the webpage

>Afraid to commit to changing my life right now

You bought it too?

[email protected]
if you actually send it i appreciate it bro

Roll

Did anyone get it?

I'm not rolling because I already did it, can fully recommend. Helped me get serious about putting my life in order and am in a different country making more money than ever before in a great job, get fit, and lots other stuff.

I don't want to believe that Jordan Peterson has shills.

tks bb

>paying money to some scam artist

here you go, you dumb faggots

http:// pastebin .com/BiFE2fUX
http:// pastebin. com/ZZAMJaLj
http:// pastebin .com/p8NaEa1z
http:// pastebin .com/MRs4UXA8

Which part of what he's selling is a scam? Is he lying about the content to trick people into buying it?

Came here to post this. Thanks user, don't let others fall for OP's bullshit

Yes I make millions from shilling to neckbeards on Veeky Forums

>implying

he's a disingenuous manipulator who's just in it for the money and ego stroking. glorified cult leader

Those are some crisp buzzwords you've got there but you didn't answer the question.

You're a massive asshole with no sense of worth

Find light

looks like the 7 habits thing
youtube.com/watch?v=c8YcKLet70E

Op here
I was about to post this in the thread also lul
I just bought it for easier clicking comfort

>Ah this blatant strawman comic should prove my point!

Roll

>someone put time into making that shit comic

nothing that he's saying is new at all, he's just rehashing typical self-help notions and making them sound more spiritual/fatherly to appeal to disillusioned NEETs with no father figure.

youtube.com/watch?v=sJQT5pQIGA8
read the fucking comments

getting triggered because not everyone drinks daddy peterson's kool aid

his advice isn't even bad, but it's so common it borders on redundancy. he just makes it sound unique by turning into cute little catch phrases
>sort yourself out
>clean your room

everyone knows taking responsibility for your actions and working on improving yourself is good. the hard part isn't realizing this, it's actually doing it.

Rolling

Author is Brett Lamb, did that comic for the Torontoist. Have fun going through his work.

You're actually right, he's controlled opposition.Just as Trump or any famous right-wing guy you find there.They all sold their soul.
>tfw you never get to see the next Hitler

Veeky Forums - Random
Lmao @ the people who scrub balls for podcast intellectuals giving generic advice for $19.99 + ship&handl pdf

While I like his advice I agree
>paying for it
Is retarded, he spells out exactly what's in the program in his various videos.

The big 5 personality trait test is the only paid one I'm mildly interested in.

>The big 5 personality trait test is the only paid one I'm mildly interested in.

I did it. Mostly confirmed some things I already suspected about my personality. It also made me conscious of some parts of my personality that I need to watch more closely. It was an interesting read, all-in-all. Totally worth the price of a pack of smokes (not that I smoke).

Spoken like a true pseudointellectual

Have you never liked anything so you went on the internet to tell everyone else that they should like it to?

>completely meaningless criticism with a shitty meme-pic to really bring the (non)point home
you're a pathetic waste of a human being

Rolling

could literally say the same about your posts you fucking genius

Its true. Much of it is old news, but I like his rephrasing.

the fact that you might seriously consider my posts devoid of meaning says more about your own dogma and/or lack or reading skills

>x is for y
>if you like x you are y

every conversation on here boils down to this these days, it's tedious as fuck. every thread is like a bunch of underage thots trying to cyber bully each other on facebook

the fact that you might seriously consider your posts meaningful says you need to pull your head out of your ass, buddy

nothing but vague, desperate insults. you need to work on your debate skills, buddy

Back to /pol with this autist cringebag.

losers clean their rooms.

I bought it as well, but unlike OP I have friends who I could share it with.

Haven't started it yet. Should I just jump in when I have an hour or something? I feel like I ought to prepare at least somewhat or something.

>le angery retard
Can you be any more contrarian?

/pol is "Hitler did nothing wrong" where Peterson posts vids like "Hitler was even more evil than you think"

roll

roll

How far left one has to be to consider a classical liberal who preaches the betterment of self as /pol/ material

This is the greatest thing ever.

Brilliant

He literally does
Lmao

>Tfw I find the mentality of not doing things you disagree with to be absolutely brilliant.

Am I just a brainlet?

Harris, as terrible as he is, destroyed peterson

No, not really. It's groundbreaking because you've been force-fed conformism in state institutes since you were 2-3 years old.

I mean it's nothing really impressing to me, but I suppose I understand why many would find it to be a powerful sentence. Can you give me an example where you were forced to do things you disagreed with?

To what are you referring?

To "not doing things you disagree with" ? I don't understand, can you not into reading comprehension?

Yeah, when did Peterson say that? Did he go into detail, or did he say that one sentence and walk out of the room?

It's just something that I've done quite a bit in my life and having it be substantiated and defined to such a degree gives me an immense sense of satisfaction.

He talks about how doing things that you know to be wrong/disagree with actually destroys your very psyche/personality, as it creates fragmentation and insecurity.

IIRC he talked about that when he took a stand against compelled speech.

Don't play dumb, faggot
Everyone knows the kind of "people" that worship this garbage pseud, and everyone knows the kind of media he appears in

It might not be too late to fish your penis out of the trash can.

Did you actually ever listened to any of his lectures?

Just imagine being this insane, notice the words he employs:
>Kind of people
>worship
>pseud
Kind of people to state his absolute superiority, worship with a negative connotation as he finds the whole idea laughable and pseud for that sweet sweet slick of intellectual jab.

again literally same to you. holy shit are you really this dense?

Outstanding argument

Obviously not, he's a fucking shill.

What is up with brainlets and this fucking scrub? This is the sort of thing that people who only read fantasy and sci-fi novels buy into.

This happens way too often on image boards
>nonsensical, ad hom gibberish
>equally stupid response (my own)
>wow, learn to craft an intricate and methodical argument

You're supposed to reply with something like
>Craft THIS
>*unzips dick*
Dumb user!

How in the fuck does this trash belongs on Veeky Forums? Someone explain that to me

Outstand THIS
*unvelcros skin-grafted nuPenis*

Tangentially related as every proper Veeky Forumsizen should strive for self-improvement in the means of the body and the mind.

“People” that believe other people should not go to jail for having an opinion, even if it’s a shitty one?
Those were the liberals back in the day.

>literal guilt by second hand association
wew

Fucking this. It’s just cynicism and strawmanning because no one’s actually accountable. You can just drop a warm shitpost and never worry about developing a reputation for being a fucking retard.

just poast it senpai, we need to sort ourselves out before fatties and whores drag us down into the infinite swamp of degeneracy

Amazing how sensitive faggots in here are about someone questioning their daddy figure

Both are great men. The irony is I don’t think they disagree in any fundamental way, they both tore moral relativism a new asshole and both arrived at the conclusion that moral truth exists. The rest is just semantics.

They have a great deal in common and if you fall for the choosing sides meme you’re basically an unsalvagable faggot.

Now go listen to his podcast while cleaning your room and waking the fuck up.

>he promotes himself on places like this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5TGOBSXyvl4
>dude why would anyone think he is /pol/ material, he is just a moderate classical liberal

t. brainlet

He advocates himself on platforms that are more likely to be against compelled speech. Wow man, that's crazy. I guess Jordan Peterson wants to hang black people off of trees.

No, he advocates himself on platforms that are overt breeding grounds for alt-right faggots. Only a brainlet would fail to see this

>le double-contrarian face

You are responding to an accusation of fallacy with the same fallacy, and you call others brainlet.
Listen the guy and base your opinions on what you hear.

>doesn't know what "affirming the consequent" means