What encourages you to exercise?

What encourages you to exercise?
For me its so Im not a fat fuck and so I can body shame people

>inb4 fuckboys saying "so I can get women"

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY
youtube.com/watch?v=EV_FslKqd5M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to be an inspiration for my kids and to be able to play sports with them without being out of breath after five min

Same but with my niece, she thinks I am extremly strong (I am not) so I want to be that for her, so I workout so I can always be her strong uncle who can lift and throw her around!

So I can wear whatever I want without feeling inadequate. Also, it's a fantasy of mine to carry-fuck my gf.

I just want to graduate from skinny to normal

So I can say "i just do a few pushups every week" to normies
>abs
>solid

Why i workout ?

Once im death i want to armwrestle the gods

I want to be a RL orc

i want to be questionably gay but a total pussy slayer, like Prince.

Enthusiastic wolfgirls that go awoo and want to Make America Great Again

dude same

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY

Self hatred

I've always been 125lbs at 6' so I'm just gross. Being fat is one thing but being overtly skinny is just hell. I want to achieve the perfection I know that my body can by pushing its limits. I want to know what it's like to look like a normal person.
I'm 26 skeleton and I wanna get jacked.
WHAT DO Veeky Forums?

Lifting is the only time out of the day that I don't think about killing myself.

Also this

Eat at a 500 calorie surplus with lots of protein and carbs and lift 4-5 days a week

>Lifting is the only time out of the day that I don't think about killing myself.
This

Can't lift yet. Waiting until my next paycheck to get my weights. Gym memberships suck and I can get way more motivated at home in the mirror.
I have a 2200 TDEE right now. I'm thinking about just going to just 3000 a day and working out 3-4 hours a day freestyle.

I'm a fatass and it's only thing I can do.

I workout so she doesn't have to

>dont worry, im not going anywhere
what am i supposed to feel

Rage

t. Achilles

>no amputee girl to roleplay my rape fantasies
C'mon God just give me something

Quite a few reasons actually.

>family history of diabetes and heart disease on both sides
>5'9" manlet
>always been a weakling
>in life the only thing we truly own is our own body, so I'll shape it the way I want it to be
>helps deal with my depression
>inferiority complex and intense sibling rivalry with younger brother (2 years my junior)
>unironically anime girls and dragonball
>love seeing the progression of my body and physical health

Take your pick on what to judge me for. They all have varying degrees of effectivness based on how I feel that day.

I want my college body back. For 3 years me and my buddy were going 4x a week. I got super fucking out of shape when we had a bad falling out. Been hard trying to go back and fight that bitter memory, but things are starting to turn around.

I started doing it so that I could cosplay more characters, then as I started to get bigger and bigger I realized that 99% of characters are twinky gayboys and now the only way I can go is complete roidmonster.

I love being strong and everyone always asks me to help them with moving shit so I can pretend that I have friends and they're not just using me for my physical abilities.

This. When I have them I want to be alive as long as possible.

You ready for some edge guys?

You know how emo people like to cut themselves, and they relish in the pain? It’s kinda like that. The DOMS I feel from working out distracts me from the pain I feel inside.
> also looking nice is a good bonus

But do you shame fat conservatives and trump supporters As well op? I genuinely think regardless of stance all fat people should be shamed

I body shame every fat person, 0 exceptions

My younger brothers are in better shape then me and I would feel worthless if they can’t look up to me so I’m tired of being the fat brother.

delet this

I wanna get jacked as fuck then get on tinder to match with stacked just to say fuck you

*stacies
fuck

1.5 GOMAD, that how you fix severe skeletitis

So kids will look up to me as a role model when I become a primary school teacher in 1 or 2 years.
Also pic related

I want to be able to trick girls into sleeping with me with my body before they realize my dick only works at like 70% capacity and i've already nutted

I enjoy it as an end in itself, rather than a means to an end. My motivation is indulging an enjoyable hobby.

i fell for the "just lfit bro and you can get a gf" meme, and got motivated to workout. i lost a significant amount of weight then realised the manlet memes were true and that all this shit was for nothing
>b-b-but you live longer now!
implying living longer is a good thing these days

Diabetes.

Dropped 32kg in 6 months. Keeping my feet and eyes is strong motivation.

To be a literal superhero to my son

Martial prowess. I don't want to lose a fight.

i want to get shredded and lift the fucking world

Used to be to lose weight, then maintain the lifestyle of not being a fat fuck.
Now I do it because it's literally the only thing outside video games I've ever taken an interest in, and taken the time to research. Lifting just makes me happy. Ever since I started going to the gym first thing in the morning before real life begins, getting out of bed became much easier because I'm excited about progressing on my lifts.

The hope that if I improve my body I'll stop hating it and then I only have to fix my hatred of my personality.

I like the feeling whilst working out, the pump afterwards. Also setting and reaching goals motivates me in the rest of my life and I like getting compliments.

Honestly the first time I had almost no real reason or motivation. I just sort of thought randomly huh, I'm 27, and my entire life I've been a pretty lankey skinny son of a bitch and have never really tried to improve my body. Let me try it out. And then I was hooked. Females may have been a bit of inspiration, but it was mostly just boredom in life I guess.

I want to look like this and do goofy shit while being jacked

I lift for a certain girl. My girlfriend, ive lost most of my feelings for her since she revealed shes a basic bitch and a gains goblin also no bj and sex once a month but im enjoying other girls hitting on me or checking me out and she notices and silently fumes.

Not long now....

One of the most unique reasons - topkek

Its an art project only for my eyes and the pussy I'm trying to slay

Also this sometimes

You just get fucking angry and want to shred your flesh with blocks of iron

To be swole for the upcoming race war.

So my.girlfriend seriously realises how out of her league I am

Yes them too. All fatties are disgusting

I honestly just wanna surprise my cousins and family next time I visit them next yr. I'm fat noe but when I lose weight hopefully I'll be better looking

Shit me too

>What encourages you to exercise?
i hope it will help me lose my birginity

>tfw 28 khv

Alot of pent up anger and regret about my past

Also i have conscription where i live, so i need to get buff enough so that i'll be able to surrvive in the army or whatever i get conscripted into

>literally nothing
but for some reason i just keep on going. wake up at 4am every day, an just sort of roll around trying to think of a viable excuse not to get out of bed, go for a jog and do my workout. by the time 5am rolls around i've gone over every reason i can think of and i just get out of bed nearly as if its not my own decision.
>i just can't stop

you remind me of this autistic cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=EV_FslKqd5M

lifting wont do jack shit if you don't go and regularly talk to girls and hang out with them. stop browsing Veeky Forums and start by talking to some girls then inviting them to do things with you

That my gf starts to feel my muscles and gets a lot hornier when she's next to me.

Just a big sense of wanting to say "Fuck you" to the world and destroy everything. Even in my worst, depressed times, that's what comes bubbling back up. Like some sort of primordial drive.
This might be immature, but I don't mind. It's never gone away

This.

I do it for her.

It helps with your confidence

Cringed

What do you call this aesthetic?

Because I judge everything based on aesthetics and couldn't stand looking disgusting

same here brother

Ave Maria lad

i forgot

I do it for myself, I even wear clothes that conceal my physique even thou I'm pretty big and shredded. Helps me to keep routine in my life, sleep better and eat better.
During lifting I just think about my girlfriends perfect ass.

So I can land a bf who also lifts.

I used to be huge, 300lbs. Now down to the 180s and still going - and while the diet sorts most of my weight-loss out, the getting fitter by exercising thing has improved my mood and fitness so much that I have to keep it up, because the rewards are amazing. Especially to someone like me.

I used to struggle to put my socks on, now I can squat, run and feel like I've got more energy than most people I know. And I know that I'm nowhere near the level of some people.

I used to struggle to lift anything. Now I've worked up to 15kg dumbells and look forward to improving even more.

I couldn't do one pushup. Now I can do 50 (noob level compared to some I know) and I can even do chinups and I've started doing pullups.

In short. Exercise improves me and I keep getting excited to see how much better this can get.

I look around me every time I'm with them and I see a fat family. Obesity, health problems, you name it. I've asked my parents several times to take care of themselves, but they still eat like shit and live sedentary lives. It kills me that they refuse to help themselves, and I won't put my children through that years from now.

Turns all my bad feelins into good feelins

Same here, senpai.

I like being capable of doing anything I want, and looking good in virtually any clothing. Also, having my girlfriend say she feels safe around me is a great feeling.