Whats wrong Veeky Forums?

Whats wrong Veeky Forums?

C'mon. Normies don't care but you can tell your Veeky Forums bros.

Do you want your mental troubles effecting your performance?

I can’t tell if pussy is easy or hard to get anymore
One girl gives me her number but has a bf and is now avoiding me
Another girl straight ghosts me
Then I hear about this slut so I might just fuck her and lose my v card

I'm still obsessed with this chick I met in HS. I didn't even date her and didn't talk much to her. But gods was she the prettiest girl I've ever met. Looked like a young Marilyn Monroe with brunnete hair and bigger tits. I don't pursue girls after that because I feel like It wouldn't be worth it. Since they'd always be less attractive in my eyes to her.

Also I'm a college freshmen now. So it's not too bad.

This is a terrible idea and I want to be reinforced as such so I can get it out of my head, thanks

First year of uni I was absolute shit mental wise, beta, the likes. Some girl took a real big interest on me within class. I never bothered texting or initiating conversations for the most part, because I legit thought that it was all in jest. Hell, I avoided conversation entirely even if she was right beside me and would pretend I didn't see her, I was that bad. Yet, she was telling about me to her friends even, which one of them told me about. Eventually on the last day said flat out she held me after class ended and said she liked me. I said it back too, gave a one armed hug, promised we'd date after exams, and continued my thing. She didn't say anything after exams, and neither did I. I saw her once more in second year passing me by, we only exchanged hi's, with her looking real sad

I finished my third year, and I'm now 5 months into my co-op year. I've improved, an unbelievable lot. And with that, my conscience is kicking me for ignoring her so hard while she tried many times over and over. To the point of where I'm genuinely mulling grabbing back her #, vehemently apologise, explain my reasons for going full tard, and just mend that bridge. Not even looking to do anything with her, I'm just guilty of the shit I've done in the past

Michael Bisping lost on Saturday. That guy is such an inspiration to me, I couldn't handle seeing him lose

Pussy is easy to get. Quality pussy isn't

I did this a lot in HS. Girls would take interest in me but I never bothered doing anything about it. Mainly because they were average in my head, and I'd only be happy with a girl I find attractive.

I hate that i was born a couple of generations too early for prolong life/cure for aging.

Cant stop thinking about how close i am but i will die just like an animal for an outdated evolutionary concept.
If only i was born 30 years later.

Lots of stuff to do for studies and i cant do shit, i get distracted by so many things, cant focus on the work
havent been to the gym for about 10 days, hopefully will get back to it tomorrow (its closed already so cant go today)

I think you should tell her that if even as an exercise in self improvement. She sounds sweet and ignoring someone who puts herself out there is poor form

She really was. Fuck was I stupid

But it's been... nearly 2.5 years. Is it really worth it? What do I even begin to say? I'd love it for the social gains but fuck that's just mission impossible

You could say something like "hey, I know it has been forever and this may come off weird if you don't remember but..."

And explain basically what you just told us. Even if she is past you what is the worst she would assume? That she made an impact and that you spent 2.5years kicking yourself for treating her poorly?

If she thinks that she isn't sweet. But either way you know you said what needed saying.

The obvious other recourse is going forward and making sure not to repeat that. Help other spaghetti chefs avoid the same mistakes etc

>Whats wrong Veeky Forums?

>Engineer here

Had a complete shitty day today and I've known for weeks about these meetings.

Monday - things go well
Tuesday - everything went to shit today and I feel like shit tonight
Meetings didn't go over so well and I'm just sitting here trying to forget
Wednesday - have more corporate meetings
Expecting things to go over well and will be mediating tonight
Thursday - continued meetings and probably shtf around this time
Friday - Probably going to get some alchol Friday night or weed to get blasted out of my mind from the pain

Logical thing is probably to not stress out, take it in the ass for the next few days and let me ego get hurt and stained.

>The worst thing of all is 1st-2nd week of December I have same meetings again with larger teams
>Preparing to be drunk out of my mind the last week of 2017
>I know I'm going to drink these feels away

Keep up the meditation user.

It sounds like not all is lost man. Girls take a while to get over a guy they're into. No need to dive 6 feet under into deep talks and feelings, simply ask her to hang out in the most casual way. Lunch at a dining hall, walk around the campus, whatever works. From there you'll be able to gauge how she still feels about you and see if its not too late to pursue her. Don't dive into spilling out your feelings. Dont. Do. It.

Well, fuck it. I'll mull it over my work out once more and then jump into it. Despite this all, it seems like a horrible move. But whatever

I think I'm emotionally and socially stunted. I'm a senior who's about to graduate in January, but I can barely hold conversations with my peers. Also I get butthurt over the stupidest shit. I don't really know what to do about it. I have a suspicion that I'll be alone in my mid to late 20's if this keeps up.

The girl I like may or may not be taken. The most I know about her situation is that at least in the past she was engaged to an abusive bum and I've heard from her mother (a family and personal friend) that she (the mother) hates him. I don't know if she's still in that relationship, I figured there was a chance that because there was so much negativity in that relationship it might be over considering I haven't seen her wearing her ring recently. The majority of this tale starts a few weeks ago, I got a new job that lots of people like hearing and seeing about (a fancy sort of food preparation) and it's given me some newfound confidence talking to the ladies. The tale starts even more a few weeks after that at a halloween church event, I was helping out like any good little boy would and the girl showed up too after a while, we'd been friendly for a while now (a couple years) but this time she seemed pretty persistent on staying near me and talking going so far as whenever she had to do something telling me she'd be right back. While trying to make conversation I brought up my new job and she seemed to really like it so I continued talking to her through text, sometimes about the new job sometimes not. We texted often, nice conversation, nothing suggested, only what you'd expect through good friends. Eventually she stopped returning my texts which seems really unlike her, it's not like I said anything unusual, she mentioned she was working a second job (on top of already having one and being in college that I already knew about it) so I asked her about it, she never responded. In the past she hasn't responded to texts immediately, I didn't think much of it, I texted something unrelated the next day just to try to spark conversation but still no reply, two days after that I tried texting something about a church related event but still on reply, I left it at that and she hasn't replied since (I don't want to be one of those 'pls respond' type of betas) (1/2)

It's just not like her to not respond like that, she's lost/ broken her phone before so that might be it. I didn't see her at church either last sunday (albiet she doesn't show up every sunday because she lives a little bit away) so it makes me wonder, has something happened to her? Is she trying to avoid me in person too for some reason? I'm fairly certain I've said nothing offensive at all so I don't know why she'd try to avoid me, maybe after a week or too she thought that I might possibly have semi-romantic intentions purely on the merit that I'm a dude. This is all very confusing to me, should I be disappointing? Should I be concerned? It really occupies my mind sometimes and can distract me throughout the day. On the flip side I've been able to channel this into running a lot further than I've been doing up until now. But hey, thanks for listening you, I know there's nothing you can do to help me but thanks for listening anyway, it really helps to vent, you know? (2/2)

>born 30 years later
>killed by by roaming band of eco-disaster refugees

>wah muh feelings for girl!

95% of you guys ITT are pussies

6'0 23 198 1/2/2.5/3.5
>ex fwb of 18 months that I thought of as my gf got a bf 6 weeks ago
>tell her I want her as my woman 5 days ago
>"sorry I can't, I'm in a deep relationship with the guy. We've talked about marriage" (wtf)
>tell her she'd be happier dating me
For the first 3 days I tried messaging her more for her to realize she actually likes me more. Then I realized, nah. No need to manipulate her into liking me, she either likes me enough to break up with that faggot or not. And apparently she didn't. Pretty sure their relationship won't last, since she's complained to me about a few issues with her bf. I'll be home in 3 months to swoop in and make her regret rejecting me. All I can do for now is no contact and keep improving, hopefully drop the 23 lbs and be shredded at 13% body fat to have her jaw on the floor (for obvious reasons). It was hard to not peep her sc story today

That's nothing compared to me. I'm a senior but I have no idea what I'm going to do with my life. Got a shitty G.P.A because I didn't care about anything freshmen through junior years. I want to attend a college but not like it's worth anything when none of the good ones will take me.

I talk to myself sometimes. Not like in a psyching myself up kind of way. I'll just be thinking about something and feel a word related to it or continuing my thought slip out of my mouth.

I graduated college last year and don't know how I feel about my job. I make decent pay, but I don't like spending it and don't know how to make friends.

These last few years of loud woke feminists getting louder and louder and this #metoo bullshit makes me never want to talk to a (western) woman again.

I'm not even talking about sex like I can't even think of them as people that I can meaningfully interact with in any possible capacity.

He fell so he could rise again stronger, user. :)

He's 38; at the end of his career. At least he was given the chance to main event the biggest PPV of the year and have some time with the title.

Oh jeez, where do I start? I'm stressed.

I'm president of my college's libertarian club and I am planning too many projects at once.

I'm a senior and I have long stopped giving a fuck about my classes and assignments, but I still make myself do them. Honestly my club is more useful to my preferred career path (grassroots political activism) than my polisci classes are at this point. My grades are decent, but I should be trying harder.

I am absolutely ADHD with girls. A smoking hot girl said she'd be my date for my college choir's formal this Saturday, but I think I'm already starting to fall for another girl. I had been crushing on the first girl for a while now, and I'm pretty sure she likes me as well. The second girl I had been completely platonic friends with since I met her a few months ago then all of a sudden I developed feelings for her. Not sure if they're mutual. This is not the first time I have been completely ADHD with girls.

>President of my colleges libertarian club
lol

Then it seems like it all worked out great to me. Stay strong brother

Same guy

Been thinking why I am being treated like this all of the sudden.. I figured it out!!!!!

>Never outshine in front of a superior in the office
>Never shine too much, I accidentally outshined my director and actually in a way seemed like I am above him to a group of new people
>He must have been hurt by this and has been giving me hell this week
>I've always been cool with him, but now I see it.
>He is the director and I'm the guy below him, I outshined to much to a new group of employees at work and he must have felt bad or embarrassed. Fuck, I'm below him

He is giving me hell for some reason, this is the only logical reason why this is happening. I need to watch myself going forward, never outshine someone wayyyy above you

>Fuck
>I'm too autistic to understand stuff like this
>I'm a fucking engineer

guys, I think I figured it out. More meetings coming up, I'm going to have to take a seat back and not act like I'm above him or anyone else
>Fuck this is on me
>Never shine too bright!!!!

Y-You too

I have become a narcissist Veeky Forums

I stare at the mirror for hours and admire myself.
In the rest between my sets all I do is stare at myself
I believe I'm one of the most beautiful persons in the world

Girls hit on me almost everytime I go clubbing, but all I feel about them is apathy and disgust

I can't get along with anyone because they all seem wrong

I'm in love with myself. I have a crush on myself. Every morning I wake up I go to the mirror and say I'm happy to see me

You have ascended, congratulations

>But hey, thanks for listening you, I know there's nothing you can do to help me but thanks for listening anyway
what

I don't know user it's just...I have a void that lifting just can't fully fill. I need something more, no, someone more. I just want a gf that will love me.

>cut a hole into mirror
>stick fleshlight in it
>???
>profit

desu sometimes when im lying naked on my bed i get turned on by my body / dick

Video games became boring and I still insist on playing them out of habit. I force myself to play because that's what I've been doing for more than a decade and I'm having a hard time to adapt. I'm not having fun with them like I used to, but the thought of giving up vidya is making me anxious. Playing vidya is also making me anxious. It just feels weird to not find any entertainment from something I've been doing for so long. This thought is leaving me uneasy and anxious, and making it harder for me to deal with life itself.

>falling in love with girl
>haven’t fallen in love with girl in a long fucking time
>she has a boyfriend
>found this out by creeping her profile
>tfw I’m going to ask her out anyway

I love the way she smiles at me bros..

play sports fatty

I still cant get over this one girl. Told her I liked her even though she was in a relationship and she respectfully said that we couldn't be together. 2 weeks later and she said she was breaking up with him. Told her we should celebrate the break up by going to a movie and we saw one together. She started sending flirty snaps and shit and I asked her out to the dance and she said yes. Fast forward a week and I learn that she and her boyfriend started talking again. I felt devastated, and I still feel like shit.I started lifting the feels away but i still feel like garbage

This is high school as fuck. Why am I responding

>celebrating a breakup
wat, that's thirsty as fuck dude

that pussy fights dirty, fuck him

how exactly is it thirsty? She said that the guy made her feel like shit and never let her do anything and we both went to a movie and had a good time, I would've done the same thing with a male friend

I'm 19, and having never played sports or been athletic at all until about a year ago Im afraid it's too late for me to make it. All the greats started way younger than I did. I have a girlfriend but it feels so meaningless, all I want is to be somebody, to do something of value with my life

You're not trying to fuck your male friends right?

Move on, Luke

Why didn't u make a move at the movie u sperg???

19 is young as fuck you moron. You dont truly hit a wall until you are like 38

No I'm not, whats your point?

That is a bit of a regret not gonna lie. I did act like a sperg and only did light touching on the hand and what not because I didn't want to come off too stronk :(

Th-thanks, user.

I miss being single, but every time i considering leaving my gf or get close to losing her I realize how much I cherish her. She genuinely loves me, and I think I love her, but she has certain red flags and ir deal breakers that I don't know if I could or should overlook in marriage material.

>She denied my kiss

What do I do next bros?

I can't fucking understand her. We had foreplay twice before and gave eachother a peck on the lips as goodbye but this time she invites me to come study with her at the library and so it's not an awkward goodbye as we leave I try to kiss her but she turns her cheek. wtf?

I'm starting to think it's because of me, maybe cause I'm a foreigner, maybe cause I'm a 5'11 manlet, maybe I'm not confident enough..

Does she wanna be with me or not? Right before she denied my kiss she was talking about meeting again later this week. I'm confused

If you love her then stay with her. You'll regret every, single, day you left her. To find someone that genuinely loves you is a tough thing. Do you find her good looking? Is she interesting to talk to? If you answered no to one of those, THATS when you leave her. When you genuinely don't like the way she looks, or don't find it fun to talk to her are bad things.

Deny her escape

i'm in a similar situation; i feel lonely so easily that when my bf sort of disconnects from the world i realize how much he means to me, but when we're together it's easy to forget that mindset

he also has a few issues and i know everything shouldn't be perfect (I'm certainly not) but can two people love each other with fundamentally different approaches to certain things?

>riding home on subway from work like every day
>cute as fuck girl gets on train, puts bike against rack, looks for seat, sits down next to me
>could have asked her about her bike, where she's biking, ANYTHING ABOUT HER FUCKING BIKE (I commute bike but that's about it, 10 miles a day, but i could have at least talked about it)
>not even hitting on her, just have a fucking CONVERSATION
>instead, i sit there with my sunglasses on and pretend to fucking sleep

people with my levels of autism need to be sterilized then executed. oh and the kicker is im this autistic and 25 years old, and it isnt like anything would have happened, because im a permavirgin and ugly as fuck anyway

Somebody please tell me I'm not the only one that feels this way.

The dating world and society in general is just falling apart and it doesn't make sense at all. Social media was a fucking mistake.

>on tinder
>see a lot of single moms
>see a lot of them casually mention that they're single moms

This just baffles me. What the fuck is up with society where women just think men won't mind having to raise some bum's kid?

Tried countless times to find gymbros but they never last. Gf doesnt wanna train, a few girls have mwntiones thwy want to train but no motivation.

Fuckem ill focus on my stronglifts till winter.

Would you marry someone you met on tinder? How do you tell your parents? Eventually your kids. Someone Who has radically differnet beliefs on religion, society, mindset and life goals?

I love her. I truly do. But I don't know if I'm wasting my time or worse, hers.

My ex got engaged to some guy she met on Tinder after 5 months of meeting him. Not sure what is currently going on with them anyway. Would be funny if the relationship crashed and burned

>What the fuck is up with society where women just think men won't mind having to raise some bum's kid?

probably the same society that fostered the idea that it's perfectly fine to base having sex with someone the first time you meet them on a fucking phone app and that being a degenerate whore is fine

>The dating world and society in general is just falling apart and it doesn't make sense at all. Social media was a fucking mistake.

and yet if you say on here that you dont have snapchat, you get called an autistic faggot loser because apparently in 2017 snapchat is the only way to have sex

We are going on 2 years.

I don't have a facebook or do the twitter thing and this cost me several jobs because they think you're a fucking serial killer now if you aren't a sufficiently woke primadonna.

And this isn't even for social media related jobs, but backend tech stuff.

Hey lad, it happens

>get on my train back home, sit in the quiet area
>a cute blonde professionally dressed comes up
>fucking hell she's stunning
>takes the seat facing me
>...
>fuck
>start glancing out the window, closing my eyes, avoiding any kind of contact
>do glimpse from the corner of my eye she's looking at me dead on and smiling
>keep this up
>she's still looking
>10 minutes later, she loses the smile, and gradually closes her eyes until they're closed

Granted this was a few months ago, but oh man that moment of mega autism while serving as a good avenue of comedy, does make me wonder how things will ever progress even with me slabbering over social contact nowadays

I feel you bro
>on way home from HS on public bus one day
>sitting in back where seats face each other in enclosed area
>bus completely packed, vision between me and person across from me is the only place where I can look without staring at some kids chest
>look at person across from me, qt asian chick
>didn't have a phone on me at the time as it recently broke from my retardation (threw my bag on the ground and it was in the back pocket)
>forced to look at ground the whole time
>look up a few times and she's looking at me
>i know that she has a phone as I saw her using it when we were waiting for the bus
>don't know why she's looking at me
>bus gradually loses people and she's still on the bus looking at me. albeit not completely staring like she was before

She was pretty but at the time I was obsessed with this senior chick so I didn't do anything.

I had this happen to me last week, except it was a filthy hobo I didn't want anything to do with and I wanted him to leave me alone.

>be me
>started running and about to get a gym membership again after being a lazy fuck for a few months
>a week ago, get absolutely shitfaced at a bar
>stumbled and ate shit
>ended up falling on my left wrist and fucking it up
>been in pain since then

Gotta stop drinking like a fuckin' moron.

This happened 3 years ago, I'm a senior now. Still not over that senior chick though. She was perfect.

well she clearly wasnt ever looking at me but i guess i get your story too

DO IT user

How I felt about Joanna Saturday

godspeed, user

Broke up with girlfriend of 3 years a couple weeks ago. Loved her to death. Grew apart though. Was slowly falling apart. Getting over her is necessary but it sucks ya know

ain't that the truth

I was hoping this would be warded off as a terrible idea, but great. It's going to happen, isn't it. Fuck

Tomorrow, I'll try at least formulating what I'll be saying. This'll take a bit of effort

Oh yeah, you guys must have had it the worst during the night. She'll win it again, probably won't break a record anymore, but I'd bet on her against Rose in a rematch.

>gf starts job as chef at new place a year ago
>super prestigious restaurant in town
>they abuse the fuck out of her
>openly talk shit about her
>pay her peanuts and give her the worst work
>she keeps pushing through
>wants to make it here so bad
>crying every night
>our schedules are already tough
>at this place now, i never get to see her
>be supportive cause I know she wants this
>other places begging her to come
>will pay double, pick her own hours
>her boss just told her he doesnt respect her and knows shes chickenshit and too scared to leave and asks her to work more
>she agrees and signs on for me

I don't think I can do this anymore. I'm so tired of watching her just take it and come home crying every night. I know she's about to get even more stressed out now, and I can't imagine what me breaking up with her would do to her. Sorry for the rant

*signs on for more

I'm drinking heavily to deal with her right now

Take initiative. What would a man you want to be do to fix this?

Tell her she quits then drive her to one of the other restaraunts and talk her into working for them.
Be supportive
Be her rock
Don't sit there and watch her fucking drown.
Oh and smash the windows in her boss's car and start a fight with him some place.
Just stomp a mudpuddle in his ass.
Make sure that it can't be traced back to her.

I've gone down that route. I think it's a pretty bitch move though to give her an ultimatum between me and this restaurant. The last thing I want is for her to leave the place for me and then think about what if...I want her to leave for herself.

It's especially bad because this girl really is in love with me. As in legit worships the ground I walk on. She just really thinks she has to make it here to prove herself, and she knows I'm supporting her.

Oh, when she told me some of the things her boss says to her I actually started driving to the restaurant to go strangle him. He has so much clout in the city though that if I even politely asked him to back off, she would never find a job here again.

She's not happy, you're not happy. There is not much to debate about. Your gf is experiencing some sort of Stockholm syndrome shit. Apologies if you insinuated that I think you should break up. That's not the idea I intended for you to think about. Women are much more emotional then men, logically explaining how everything is fucking shit won't work. I don't know her, I'm not sure what you could say that really makes her change her mind. That's for you to decide.

What exactly did this boss say to your gf btw? She's yours man, if some sad cunt dogs her then you every right to do some shit. Fuck this guy's clout if it ends up ruining your relationship.

If other places are begging her to come how could her boss ruin that? What city btw if you don't mind sharing?

Thanks for the honesty, it helps. Basically, what I said. That he knows he can abuse her and she's gonna take it cause this gig looks so fucking good on a resume.

I'm in a very large city in the US. High end restaurant owners are so tight knit and on a power trip that any of them can make one phone call and your reputation is completely done for. A coworker of hers went off on the owner one time and cussed him out and he was out of work for months until he found a shitty hotel gig in the closest big city.

Sounds like she should take a risk and leave the bastard. He needs her more than she needs him. I'd suggest she talk to the manager of the other places that want to hire her prior to quitting so they can be aware of the situation

Just wish I could have some sort of connection with a cute female
Literally all the girls I have made friends with or banged in the last, jeez, 2 years, are all either not attractive, or not my type. (I like short, cute, not slooty girls). Even the prettiest of all the girls i’ve banged are just that, conventionally pretty, but they don’t satisfy what I really want in a female. If I even had a chance at befriending one nice qt I would go ham at pursuing her, but this whole time I’ve been lazy because no girl I know has what I want.
This one girl I know has a friend that’s basically what I described but I’m lost when it comes to somehow befriending her friend when I don’t even know the original girl that well in the first place.

>no friends at the gym
>no gf
>just work, video games, and lifting
>just want to have girls mire me for once instead of look at me as a fat piece of trash
>want a girl who is interested in my hobbies and isn't crazy as fuck
>tfw want to get over my ex but after 2 years of dating it's hard to pull her out of my head
>tfw still have nightmares of her
>tfw don't want to visit my parents for thanksgiving because I don't want to risk my diet.
>tfw went over my budget and dug into my savings

October was a rough month boys. I hope I can pull my shit together.

You and me both brother

I decided to post my face on /soc/, so i got the best possible picture i could find and i got 5/10. There were people that looked a lot like pic related that got higher than me.

If she does come back around, don't take her back.

i have no friends im social inept im a manlet and i am an unattractive NEET

Can someone clear me out, I'm walking 5km commute twice a day and ever since i've picked up runing my heart rate barely elevates, am i wasting time by walking to my work? its been bogling my mind for a while now

>have gf
>have decent job opportunities
>want to kill myself every damn time i wake up

thinking of ending it before the year ends, really.

why would you want to end it?

it's much easier than trying to cope with everything that's happening