My new gym has a hot tub - are there any benefits to sitting in it for long periods of time post-workout?

My new gym has a hot tub - are there any benefits to sitting in it for long periods of time post-workout?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/6vfzlv/why_why_must_you_torment_me_so_with_these_jezebels/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You may make social gains.

feels good

I read that as shitting in it for long periods of time lmao

MRSA

Like... the gay kind?

I hear it helps with PIP

Not to be an idiot but what is pip

You already get plenty on Veeky Forums

helps you get a lot of interesting diseases, I dont understand how the fuck people even shower at the gym, why would you get into a public bathtub?

penis in pooper

my gym has a steam room which is good for my lungs to feel clear, it is good for your skin because all your pores open up and you sweat "toxins" and shit but you should take a shower after because sweat will cause acne all over your body. Idk about a hot tub though the jets and hot water can relax and send blood to tense and tight muscles. Also gets blood flowing to the skin, i always hated the chlorine because it makes me dry out, chlorine is good for acne though. steam rooms are better

Is there another?

chlorine

post injection pain

Keeping the body warm speeds up muscle damage healing, gets you through doms and injuries faster

You feel hot

WHY?! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO WITH THESE JEZEBELS? My one single wish is to be left to my own asexual devices, free from the thorned grip of perverse tempation, unclouded or swayed in my noble search for intellectual playthings of the mind, yet by your hand I am endlessly titillated by these vixens with their prodigious hips and provocative figures. Can I never satiate this thirst, will I ever know the touch of a woman and enter between her loins? Will these hands ever feel a woman's swaying weight in their open palms? Will I ever know a plump, ruby pair of lips perched betwixt my shoulder and my ear, whispering "I want you, I want you now" in that chocolatey croon I know so well from dreamtime? Will my seed ever drip from her moistened hole, indicating the completed unity of our unhinged sexual impulses?

Life is a constant hell. Day in and out these tired red eyes glaze in some attempt to shield me from these images. I am floating in the blistering heat of my id's vacuum, castrated and blinded by my wretched libido. No wonder I resent women so.

If she's in it, yes.

It's a selfie.

t. immuno-deficient healthlet

Don't, it will kill your sperm count

This.
Whilst I was on vacation, there was a day that I was pretty much in the hot tub all day, I shot a blank that night.

...wait, seriously?

Asian girls aren't even attractive

Mine has a sauna, will I die like Zyzz if I use it?

u shut up right now

hapas are a sin but in this case it would be worth it

I thought he had a steroid heart attack
Anyway Joe Rogan says they're good for you so I say do it

If you're taking "everything" according to the man himself, and have an undiagnosed heart condition.

Then maybe

If bathing in hot jizz gets you gains, then this will probably get you gains.

Please be OC

That would be incredible for your skin.

post more of girl in OP

If that is what you are after.

Cold Water Immersion Discussion Thread
I live central california area, just to give you an idea of the temp outside, through winter it stays anywhere from 50- below 32 degrees outside.

As winter has approached I have been jumping in my pool every other night and my first jump I could not last 30 seconds
Now I can swim in there for as long as I want, but I wont exceed 5 minutes and usually go only for 2-3 minutes, though I could, and as the water has gotten colder as winter went on, I have gotten use to it. I have no idea the temp of the water but I have to imagine it is similar to the air temp outside.
I have found that it reduces soreness, and increases internal bloodflow during the immersion and as you warm up a lot more bloodflow to your whole body. I have read quite a few articles that claim that cold increases test, some have "debunked" this because the study is not very verifiable. Thrombrosis research institute or some shit, and it was an unintentional discovery. I don't know but I suspect logically that when the testiscles come up to the body after cold water immersion your testicles are able to strive and find the proper temperature for them to produce sperm and test.
Even if the test is a meme, I find the water to represent everything in life and it makes me stronger mentally. The water is not pleasant to be in, and in fact sucks the entire time I do it, I do not want to go into the water, but making myself go out and do it is a mental workout in itself, to face something and do something you really do not want to do, many cultures say it cleanses the mind and spirit. I started with cold showers and I will take a cold shower if I need to wake up or get a jolt of energy, or any time after a workout. Hot showers make people weak, people have only in the past 100 years or so have now experienced daily hot showers, get back to your roots and take a cold shower, or an icey swim.

>thissss

wb gym saunas? are they sanitary/safe to use?

Well you're at high risk of warts, athlete's foot, nail infections, microscopic shaving cut infections, other random fungus, respiratory illnesses, skin diseases, and old man/little kid piss.

Shower at home and turn the heat up high user. Or better yet, build a little at home sauna.

>build a little at home sauna
This. Easy as shit to set one up in the backyard.

my house isnt big enough
but fuaarkk when i use my friends sauna my skin looks so good after

Then buy a bigger house.

too bad you cant buy a bigger dick faggot

Sauna should be fine. But hot tub in a gym is FUCKING disgusting. Those things are already the perfect incubator for bacteria, let alone in an environment where people are sweaty and dirty as fuck

This. My gym also has a steam room and I feel way better after my workouts when I sit in there for a bit and shower after. Definitely makes breathing feel better.

Hot tubs are pretty gay though. The one at my gym is all naked old fucks.

sauna are good for you bro

Your I’ll get an STD. It’s proven that herpes can survive in hot tube water. I’m not even meming.

Kek

Get on my level. Got a jacuzzi in my hood rich house, fits two people easily. The sloots love it. By myself I only use it as a bidet though kek

wut that thing is dinky user

someone post the screenshot of the fatty using a hot tub to clean their bum hole

she looks full, but viet, not your typical ne asian

I guess the writing was good

Viets are the new Japanese

Yeah, you can build your immune system by bathing in a place where fat fucks sweat about about 5lbs of water weight and use the jets to wash their assholes out.

such a beauty, ruined by a shitty tattoo.

oh well, into the trash she goes.

This, stay away from hot tubs

i take a scottish shower every day. i live in northern VA and winter gets only into the 20s or mid teens at the lowest. been doing so since the summer and as the water gets colder with the season i still feel the "progress" i make with jumping straight under the cold stream to wash my face and head before taking a hot shower. the mental strength aspect is one of the most important for me and definitely is worthwhile. plus, if i were to wash my head and face with hot water, my skin cracks like fuck and stays dry all day.

keep at it man, each day you get a little stronger from it and once you've done it for a while, like you said, the only way is up

559/Fresno represent

How do I get my gf to wear a bikini like in OP's pic, she's Asian btw

Ive already had MRSA as a child, so I'm good to go?

You could go full sociopath mode and make up and elaborate scheme whereby your gf catches you masturbating to that pic specifically, or maybe leave the computer open with a folder of half asian chicks wearing similar style bikinis. Then your gf will wear blue contacts and wear those bikinis, two birds with one stone really.

Or you could just tell her directly; "Hey annonette you should get some bikinis like this, they are sexy" or just buy her a bikini like that and get her to try it on and then fuck her like a crazed ape, then she'll wear those to try n be sexy with you?

t. guy who's never been in a proper relationship and fugged one girl

Buy her one. It's really that easy.

>darker white person
k

You use it to install modules in Python.

apparently it will drop your blood pressure, and open up your capillary beds, so the cytokine-->hormone transmission might be stronger.

It will also drop your sperm count and lower your test

This is now the new pasta.

wew

When I post these pictures, its like I'm letting people into my home. This site is the only way of getting rid of my work. I love doing this because it fills me with ease and I gives me pleasure. Strangely these photos do give me pleasure, but I just wanted to share my thoughts with you.

>betwixt

mis lados

>fits two people easily
yup, one 5' 2" woman and one 5' 2" man

>he doesn't manually install his packages

reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/6vfzlv/why_why_must_you_torment_me_so_with_these_jezebels/

you should install packages yourself user

So two 5'2" women pretty much.

What's up with all these thiccie asians that keep popping up?

Sorry pals, but UNIX only. Microgains need not apply.

This looks like my girlfriend, only a bit tanner.

eh fuck off ya maggy git

Hot tubs are one of the best places to get infections

Dont do it