What coins under $1 with low marketcap that are going to moon soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MER
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shield-xsh/#markets
youtube.com/watch?v=RuhrZ2sqmM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bitcoinereum. Literally. Just look at it.

MER get in now before its too late to make the gains you have always wanted

Blockmason, Red Pulse, Horizon State, NEO Gold are good to start off with. CHEERS OP.

NULS

USD

REQ

DRP

LINK

Not under 1 dollar, but Binance Coin(BNB) will moon this week. They are going to release their DEX soon

DOVU

LBC, the coin used for the LBRY platform, only $.14 each, worth far more than that as a decentralized YouTube replacement.

Sumokoin

NLC2
ZAP

LULS

should have dumped that one when it went from .20 to 1.20 over night. Now your'e stuck bag holding.

CryptoInsight (TKR), they are launching their desktop application next month. Only $1 mil marketcap and on HitBTC

bitb

Rlc

DOVU - Big stuff coming November 21 - Investor meeting with Jaguar (DOVU's backer) plus conference presentation with Google's Waze to companies like DHL

Confido (near $1)

Lomocoin.

NIO maybe

TZC

ALIS

Looks interesting

if you weren't such a brainlet you'd know that coin price is irrelevant and mcap is all that matters

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MER

Darcrus project just got listed on Bittrex, it's going to moon just like Darcrus did.

POSW.

yeah nio maybe

FOMO coin

mcap is derived from price, what actually matters is supply and demand

Posw and R

The coins I mentioned are all taking off at this very moment.

Emphy or HST.

NTWK

dont tell him to buy NEO Gold you piece of shit

Unikorn Gold (UKG) sitting on etherdelta right now at 60% of ICO price. There were no presale discounts and Mark Cuban is heavily invested in this. It's getting listed on a MAJOR exchange in next 2 days. Guaranteed moon.

>Mark Cuban is heavily invested in this
Read as: Avoid like plague.

coss

Enjin Coin is my bet, currently half of pre-ICO ($0.02) price. Considering it will be the main currency of in game items for Minecraft plus MMO SDK, $1 is nearly guaranteed by late 2018.

It'll get pumped again in a few days

Nuls. second part AMA today. Below 1$, 40m circulating supply. probably going to reveal their partnerships in a few hours during the AMA.

in the last AMA they answered 1 question. 1.

Do you really think kids can get into the coin game, kek
Enjin coin crashed down to 1/10 ico price

Wow, amazing! Everyone is saying a different coin without any actual consensus on which one is "going to the moon".

Either every coin is going to the moon. Or no one knows a thing about which coin is going to the moon. Or they are lying and want you to purchase their own coin in the hopes that it will go to the moon.

Wow, just amazing! Sad!

All coins you've never heard of on scam exchanges you would never trade on because they'll shut down in 2 months time.

Nuls

NEOG on Mercatox. It's 2 cents now and is hitting 3 more exchanges in the next 3 weeks. Already up a few hundred percent in the last few days

these are just hints, go fucking research the ones you find interesting.

Embermine

POWR

RDN
Check it

They have the Elephant elefun partnership, honestly it can only go down hill from there.

FLIP probably in the next few weeks. Though that's probably a long time to wait in crypto.

Not sure if solid for short term, but Digibyte is releasing a fully detailed new website.

POWR

I'll tell you in a couple days poor soul

PEDO

New anonymous file token. Advised by Vitalik.

where do I buy MER?

POSW fits the bill faggot

DRP ez

BLOCKCAT

RaiBlocks

bittrex. about to pump in 5

ELTCOIN
new project
market cap is 250K
100M total supply
working app
Barely on CMC, new exchanges in the next few days.
Thank me later.

This is the daily pajeet thread.

that airdrop? All these pajeets still there?

RCN

New exchange with over 200k customers already, millions more beign ready to move from ripio, not to mention tim draper among other billionaire funding plus credit union ties already.

This coin will hit 20 cents by wens mark my words.

bytecoin

Shield will soon moon
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shield-xsh/#markets

Amazon

Definitly Emphy(EPY)!!
Low circulating supply(7Mio) low price: 0.18$ and a great project (decentralized blockchain lodging ecosystem)

Dent, Emphy

This.

LINK, CONFIDO, CAT
All under $1 all going to moon

ftc

NIO

OKCASH is about to jump at least 2000 sats

IOP, not under 1$ but there is like 2m coins in circulation. They will have their own ICO soon, new exchange, whitepaper, roadmap, airdrop for other tokens etc
All in the next 30 days

VIBE. It's not just below $1, it's below $0.10. MC is below $6M. They partnered with Monster Technologies recently, the guys who were behind Beats by Dr Dre. Apparently Monster Technologies has a $4B a year revenue. Also VR will blow up in a big way when Oculus releases the GO, and forces HTC to become competitive. Plus source code was leaked for VR support for the Nintendo Switch. And Nintendo tend to do pretty well in the hardware market.

its already confirmed

His talks with NICK!

CurryCoin
FlipflopCoin
GaneshCoin
StreetShit Token
BasmatiRiceCoin
InternetServiceProvidingsCoin
BodyOdorCoin
UnwantedSexualAdvancesCoin
MonobrowCoin
IncestualArrangedMarriageCoin
TrainRoofRiderCoin

youtube.com/watch?v=RuhrZ2sqmM8

Thesubtlejoke coin

HST, only on ED, waiting on binance listing within the next week or so

Enlightened post.

Buy my shitty heavy bags: the thread

Do you also feel the moon for this, senpai?

Hold chan

ELLA
No premine, no ICO.
1 million coins now, 200 millions in like 200 years
The real decentralized ethereum, potential x2000 gainzs lifechanging
whoever has eyes let them see

Obsidian
>

einsteinium

this sounds so stupid.
lets make a copy coiin that's a combination of the ttwo biggest!lel

REQ

Syscoin. It's gonna happen. Switching from PoW to PoW AND PoS in the next day or so... people buying up coins to open masternodes will jack up the price.

Ah if true I have dumped too soon

This Wolf dude is such a massive faggot on Twitter and on Bitmex.

Agreed, but the switch is about to happen. If nothing else buy the hype...

funfair

Beta release in January.

Expect the MOON