Tfw LEAN bulking is 3750 Cal's a day

>Tfw LEAN bulking is 3750 Cal's a day

ITS NOT FAIR I EAT A FULL FUCKING KG OF SWEET POTATOES FOR DINNER ALONG WITH MEAT AND VEGGIES IM IN THE VERGE ON PUKING EVERY MEAL

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=fiber in meat&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you 6'9 and work 12 hrs a day?

>mfw not eat half as much
>not even cutting

You are even dumber than the people in /fat/ who only post about their binges.

I work on my feet all day and work out 5-6 days a week with swimming on my days off. The worst part is I'm only 6ft 177lbs. I autistically track my calories on my fitness pal so I'm not delusional. I did a cut on keto at 2500 and lost 3.8 pounds a week.

>mfw eat the same meal
>gain a pound

FUCK IT'S NOT FAIR LET'S TRADE PLACES OP

eat foods with less fiber
potatoes and meat are HUGE sources of fiber which means you feel full and it takes longer to digest
foods with minimal fiber that will fit your macros: rice/pasta, olive oil, whey
there's a reason why downing 100g protein from whey takes 5 seconds while trying to get the same from meat would require two huge cans of tuna for example

Ate 9 cups of rice in a sitting to fit macros on Halloween and it was hell lol. I'll take you up on the pasta tho that's a good idea and I eat a scoop or 2 a day. Also poor fag btw

Listen here, faggot. I'm 149 6'1 lanklet after being obese most of my life. Lean bulking for me would be 2600cal. That's absolutely nothing. That's a fucking snack for me. How the fuck am I gonna get full on that little of calories? I can eat 2x that in 1 sitting...

i'm poor too (i invest like 90% of my paycheck on crypto)
i buy pasta at this salvage store for 50 cents a pound. rice at walmart is cheap too like 50 cents a pound if you buy the 20lb bag.
for protein i order whey isolate off the internet. i just ordered two 11lb bags that should arrive soon (free and slow shipping) they cost me 60 bucks each. the discounts vary so i stock up while it's cheap. i'm going to order more on black friday obviously.
anyway, i spend about 5 bucks a day on macros.

start slamming down healthy fats,
salmon is great if you can find it for a decent price,
also start putting olive oil, butter and coconut oil on everything.
my favorite thing to do is to take a jar of peanut butter, and replace a couple spoons with pure coconut oil, melt and mix it all together. I can go through half a jar in one sitting easily (7 servings, 190 cal per serving before adding the oil) so thats about 1500 cal in a cup and a half (half pound i think) of pb, i like chunky beacause it adds some texture
also makes the consistency super smooth and rich, and much easier to spread on things

Fiber or fat? Because meat has no fiber. I'm not sure about potatoes, but meat def doesn't.

google.com/search?q=fiber in meat&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
you seem to be correct
so looking at the nutrition info 80g of meat contain 3g of fat, 0g carbs, and 22g of protein. wtf is the other 60g? you're literally eating 4 times more than you need to when eating meat.

Fiber is only present in plant products for future reference. On what makes up the rest of the meat, I'm guessing, meat juices/water. Never actually looked it up really.

Also, I don't know what meat that is that google pulled up, but it is lean as fuck.

>i invest like 90% of my paycheck on crypto
first reaction: you retard

second reaction, I think back to the blog post I wrote on bitcoin in 2010, when a single BTC was worth $0.21 (21 cents)

Y'all motherfuckers need hemp seeds
>3 tbsp 180 calories
>Basically tasteless
>Omega 3s and 6s and vitamins
>Mixes perfectly with oatmeal, mashed potatoes, pasta, salads, blends well

Literally my favorite bulking food, so easy to add ~200 calories to every meal

Enjoy constipation

>>Tfw LEAN bulking is 3750 Cal's a day
My BMR is 2400 calories a day, as measured by the doctor and another doctor. As in: If I was in a coma, I'd need that much.

I don't know and really don't want to know what my TDEE is (I did it once and out came some moon numbers like 4500 calories/day), I can't even hit 2400 without feeling like I'm puking all day.

Alright motherfuckers listen up I'm gonna teach you how to not be a whiny retard
Boil a pint of milk
Get you a quarter cashews
Toss milk and cashews I'm blender
Also, whatever spices you want, maybe nutritional yeast, garlic/onion powder and pepper
Blend
Let sit 15' and blend again if you want it super smooth
Congratulations, you now have 1800 kcal worth of nut butter in front of you. Dip your chicken or your tofu strips in it, slather in on top of your pasta or just straight up chug it down.
If you have a hard time eating gaining weight, DO NOT EAT MORE FOOD YOU RETARD, EAT MORE CALORIE DENSE FOOD INSTEAD
Did you have a smoothie in the morning? Why the fuck are you using blueberries, use avocados instead

I feel u OP. Anyone got a good meal prep plan or vid for us skinny fags?

lol brother im losing weight at 3500 kcaks a day at 6'3 190 lbs
all i do is 1 hour muay thai/bjj 5 times a week and lift 3 time a week.

You don't need a fucking video. Just buy yourself some green veges, sweet potato, tinned beans, rice, pasta, chicken and tuna. Learn how to cook 7 meals with those ingredients and you're on your way. Also recommend running or some form of cardio and you will eat like a king daily.

boo fucking hoo you sissy faggot

>eat a full kg of sweet potatoes

stop you fucking moron, eat more calorie dense food and drink a lot of your calories, you don't have a problem fuck off

>tfw bulking on 2600kcal a day @79kg BW
Get fucked, metabolismlets.

Drink milk throughout the day. Calorie dense, has a non-zero amount of protein, and is easier to down then food.

DRINK

CALORIES.

Sweet potato is like 200 calories per 1kg. Your food costs must be at 200 a week

Hello blender, nice to meet you.

GOMAD my bro. 2500 calories and 120g protein from just that a day

ur right I got it thanks

Mah man
Also apparently it's an aphrodisiac

Are you retarded?

Just buy a bag of monkey nuts. 1800k calories in 300grams. Little to no salt too.

>i bulk on rice
Good work, you are a retard.

>tfw maintaining at 4k
i wanna bulk but feel like puking all the time

3 tbsp is a lot.

Your oats must be more than 50% hemp seeds.