How the fuck do Asians stand eating plain white rice? It's so shit

How the fuck do Asians stand eating plain white rice? It's so shit.

It's bland but it's perfectly edible.

They usually have side dishes to eat together. You wouldn't eat a sandwich with only bread in em now would u

Try it with furikake seasoning

no u

nigga don't talk shit, we've been eating that shit for centuries. White rice itself is good, but they are meant to be eaten with side dishes or stew. Be thankful that we gave you these fuck easy, cheap, pure carb meal you fuck.

They eat it with fibrous, fresh vegetables, which reduces the speed at which blood sugar increases.

Because they are slanty eyed, small dick, Manlet, chinks

1. You have other things to go with it, you aren't eating rice on its own any more than you would just eat a piece of bread
>muh eating plain pieces of bread for muh contrarian gains

2. I swear to god it tastes different, it has more flavour than any of the rice I've bought in the states.

by eating it with oil-laden side dishes

Fuck did you just say?

>all these faggots actually not man enough to just eat the delicious plain rice on its own
>>/out/

>eating white rice instead of brown rice

>no lats

most slanties don't eat rice by itself. they eat it with side dishes of meat and vegetables or soups.

Some japs do in fact eat rice by itself. It's a cultural thing. I could eat a bowl of plain white rice if I had to, it's empty carbs but it would still taste good if prepared correctly. Sometimes I'll crack an egg over it and mix it together with a splash of soy sauce. Tomago kake gohan, cheap and better than ramen.

I'm eating plain rice right now lmao

Half a teaspoon of salted butter

You're welcome

The Brits already did it annon

>British Cuisine

It's called "salt", no need to use soy sauce as it's delicious with salt, olive oil and a bit of lemon juice or cayenne pepper (I alternate between the 2).

The sticky white rice I get with my chinese food is 10x better than any I've ever cooked for myself. I'm also a child and I like eating it with my hands.

Soy sauce?

I'm sure asians would be horrified by many american foods lol.

I'd say you're a dyel but I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just dumb and don't understand anatomy or posing

Medium to small grain white rice is eaten with saucy side dishes because that kind of rice is good at picking up and absorbing the sauce flavors

You take that back right now.

t. white yurofag

You know, there is french dressing, and italian dressing.

Might be a reason why there is no such thing as english dressing.

You mean rice with no salt? What makes you think they dont eat it with salt?