/Fraud/ - No homo edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, dick size, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are great and you're a great person for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.
Previously on [something funny here]:

RIP last thread
Why tho? Are mods hunting Crusader again?

yesss, crusader got banned

my reports worked, bless your heart mods

Probably.

I always train much more effectively when I have a clear set of goals. Normally I focus this around my numbers, eg I just hit 5432 for 1RMs in around a year lifting thanks to /fraud/ but with 4321 and 5432 completed, I feel like I'm really lacking a solid goal to aim for in 2018.

I'm also a child, and I like it when my goals are kinda catchy, which is why 5432 was so much fun.

I'm considering focusing on body part measurements, but that's kinda gay desu.

What do you fellas use for goals?
What are some goals you used in the past?

ps crusader is so fucking annoying stop feeding him attention

oh ookay guess i better delet my thread

crusader needs to fuck off for a while.

place has been getting to him.

weight goals + other people

most people dont set their goals as specific as you do.

i just want to leave the humanity behind

Nano I think everyone is a mild sociopath If that's how you feel about people. I mean I never got diagnosed anything and I could care less about pretty much anyone except my few close friends and family, and I think a lot of people think like that.

I use the mirror, dog. I really don't care about the weight lifted so I can't help there

how about making your next goal 2345 for 5 reps? I assume you're talking 1rm. you could even go batshit crazy and make that your GVT goal (good luck)

I like rough sex but I also like my women thicc, like really fucking thicc

so the only logical choice is to get strong enough to throw them on and off the bed without slipping a disc kek

I mean I also compete locally in untested strongman stuffs but thats a side note in the big picture of things

FAURK. That girl who wanted rough sex wants to come over ASAP and I’m getting second thoughts. Never met her plus I didn’t tell her I’m secretly a virgin.

I just feel like it’d be better to lose it to someone I cared about instead of some random chick. Inb4 beta virgin faggot.

5432 for 5 seems like more than a year away, even with gear (referring to bench and especially OHP)

But I do like the idea of just adding reps to the existing 5432 scheme.

I don't like the mirror, it lies based on lighting/water/sodium intake ect.

You're overthinking and putting to much value in sex

lost it to a nobody I didn't care about, I don't feel bad about it at all. I never even think about her except for when people bring up losing their virginity, it's really not that big a deal.

I do get laid pretty often though, so it might be different if you fuck her then don't have sex for 2 more years, that might feel shitty? I dunno

yeah i agree.

almost got that le edgy kid vibe from that sentence.

just fucking get it over with. act like youve been there

HELP! If I find it pleasurable to play with my nipples, is it a sign of high e2? It's almost better than playing with my ding dong. I've had it most of my life.

Don't pussy out now, calm down, you got this man. If you don't take this chance you'll always regret it. Losing virginity itself is the goal, it will be a bit weird and awkward no matter who you do it with and having the idea of losing it to your future pure virgin gf is just a dream scenario.

Jailbait user here, morning after edition

Ayyyyy

I think part of it is she’s Asian and I’ve never found Asian girls really attractive (pls forgive me senpai) plus she isn’t someone I’d go after if I saw her irl. Bad thing is I showed her my dick and ever since she won’t stop trying to get it.

I’m only really into white and Latina chicks.
I personally don’t plan of losing it to some perfect virgin gf.

good job

fuck yeah boy

brofive

Dude I matched with some girls that are jailbait down in Rio de Janeiro. I think they love white dudes

don't catfish, it's gay.

I’m not catfishing. They’re usually pretty eh I only switched my location down to there once for like 10 minutes on tinder.

DAILY REMINDER

If you are /fraud/ing, and don't receive late night Tinder or other dating app messages from girls, YOU SHOULD DROP THE GEAR.

Proud of you

daily reminder:
if you need roids to get laid you’re gayer than crusader

tfw it's only 3 days again

oops

>this is the typical /pol/ poster

not good enough

>If you are /fraud/ing, and don't receive late night Tinder or other dating app messages from girls, YOU SHOULD DROP THE GEAR.
im a 28 yo kv

there is no hope for me

does juicing improve the quality of your life though?

i don’t understand
what rule did he break?
global 3? posting /b/ tier shit? i see 3 days so was something nsfw?

avatarfagging is the official reason

ahhhh thanks

It doesn't. Im the same fucking dead inside autist but bigger, stronger and more vascular. I never expected steroids to fix my life.

ah man that sucks, at least you're swole though right? I started to self medicate, everything else is a bonus

Are you ugly tho?

3 days of peace

I reported this one too, hope he gets a month from ban evasion

Any fraud bros in Honolulu that wanna hang out? I’m about to fly over for a couple days to destress.

Lmao welcome to the club. I’m socially awkward as fuck but get complimented and asked random-ass fitness questions from people on a daily basis. I’m pretty decent looking and “stylish” too which almost sucks more because everyone assumes I’m great socially but I’m not.

When my package comes in 2-3 weeks im going apeshit.

Did you order a new sonic hoodie too???

>160mg Test P a week puts me at 3000ng/dl
>Get called a faggot for not going to 500mg

You guys be crazy

>tfw I've developed a psychological attachment to roids.

Feel more alpha and I've been getting chicks left and right but if I don't pin on the correct days I feel insecure.

Man I avoid alcohol like the plague because alcoholism runs in the family, but it just projected onto gear.

Also at what point can I put a half naked photo on tinder for the sloots?

/steroidsourcetalk BANNED

>Also at what point can I put a half naked photo on tinder for the sloots?
At 200 8%

>Man I avoid alcohol like the plague because alcoholism runs in the family, but it just projected onto gear.

pretty sure you're me

Are they native girls?

What was the secondary, want it like sstbackup or something?

I'm 195 sub 15% does that work?
:^)

U wot m8.

I feel like I'm only going to go further down this rabbit hole.

hmm. why can't I get to /sst

What kind of program does /fraud/ run?

Yeah. Minus 3 on the anos

same but I keep saying to myself that it's a hell of a lot better than doing pills/coke n drinking all the time, gotta choose your addiction

A bit too far away mate.

> but if I don't pin on the correct days I feel insecure.

fuk, recognizable.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

WHAT NOW

True love finds a way.

True that. I laugh cause everyone wants to drink and smoke and go to raves and start rolling. But when I admit I do roids all of a sudden it's like I kicked a baby.
Weenies. All if them.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. Fuck man its horrible.

>looking for love on tinder.
Lel

what hcg dose do I need to maximize my cummies? As in is there an approximate limit where you see diminishing returns

I constantly blast the fuck out of it. Like 1.5k iu e3d plus lecithin and 2gallons of water makes me cum about 20ml which is supposedly a crazy amount.

I was doing it just to see what girls down there looked like on tinder.

Well lads, it's been nice roiding with you. Now that SST has been banned, we're all going to wither away and lose our gains.

I'll see you all on the other side.

>professor tells me to withdraw from the class because i'm probably going to fail
>lifts are still bad
>HGH hasn't gotten delivered yet

prove them wrong

no it doesn't, retard

>I can sell my stockpile at triple the prices
>$50 for a test injection
>get rich for hoarding

Why did it get banned?

what the FUCK reddit

Also wanted to add, how do you feel about Sonic Forces?
I liked Mania a lot but this is bad...

because it's illegal content, it was just flying under the radar due to being a relatively small community. someone must have bothered reporting it.

But user you don't want to be infertile do you?
Seriously though you can use this handy dandy thing here
Body Fat Percentage

15%: 350-500 iu twice weekly

Or alternatively this information
Based on studies with normal men using steroids, 100iu HCG administered everyday was enough to preserve full testicular function and ITT levels, without causing desensitization typically associated with higher doses of hCG. (2) It is important that low-dose hCG is started before testicular sensitivity is reduced, which appears to rapidly manifest within the first 2-3 weeks of steroid use. Also, it’s important to discontinue the hCG before you start Post-Cycle-Therapy so your leydig cells are given a chance to re-sensitize to your body’s own LH production.

It's not like they did their business on the site. What, none of you bothered saving emails of your go to guys? Ppl has his own website ffs. Who cares

I can't man
i missed way too many assignments
it's a stupid library class that isn't even mandatory too

>class that isn't even mandatory
Then why do you worry so much?

I doubt hcg can fuck up my cummies glands beyond repair though, or were you only cleverly tricking me?

because it just kinda hurts a little
from top 17 in highschool to skating by in college
also is HGH safe to take at 19?

literally no one except retarded redditors care. the deep web has infinitely better service with vendors/brands that have been around for DECADES.

fuuuuuccckkk... maybe just temporarily private I hope?

haha you're fucking retarded

just keep at it, nobody said it would ever get any easier.

As for the hgh, I wouldn't recommend it at that age.

nope, real deal banned

no, that's not how being private works. it not only got banned, it got deleted. that means even if it got "unbanned," all content is lost forever.

it's a shame.

fuck guess i'm saving it in the closet when it gets here then

Drop the class and retake it then.
Also why the fuck wouldn't you do the assignments learn to manage your fucking time and unfuck your priorities.

Haven't had the chance to play either due to not owning any new consoles and lacking computer hardware. Mania looks great and I'm super excited to play it soon. Forces is uh... bad. Literally the only draw I've seen from the game is the ability to make an OC. Also I've heard the level design team is small and from some of the less popular games, so take that as you will.

>that captcha

how do you explain this then

Can it even be stored for long like that?
What are your goals and aas experience?
What are your current stats?

It could potentially help you grow a bit if your plates aren't closed.

Doesn't mania run on almost anything?

that's a 20x multiplier what the fuck

I was actually just about to try a promising new Canadian source. Never got their email, but managed to find it with some googling. If this source taps out, I guess I can just go back to my old stand-by, but still, it was good to get reliable feedback from a large community.

maybe
My goal is 2/3/4/5 now cause i hit 1/2/3/4 and i have read the sticky

rofl poor girl thinks you are gonna pound her out but instead gets weak virgin dick game

You'd be taking hgh at such an early stage.
Not that I can judge since I feel like running it as well.

This makes me wonder if I should try to get a (preferably jb) gf again instead of just focusing on studies and work.
Than again my Asuna daki is really nice and I am happy where I am now.

so if I'm not currently roiding but I get messages every night what does that mean?

>Are mods hunting Crusader again?
I hope so. Based mods did it again!

So how effective is Anavar? I bought some of ppl's raw powder and i've just been eyeballing the doses since I don't have a scale (I think I probably took around 100mg-150mg today) and man I've been feeling fucking PUMPED all day. I don't know if it's just in my head or if it's normal to feel acute effects from anavar. I know it's common with some of the more potent orals (dbol, sdrol, etc...) but even with var?

fuck
'can't put it in the fridge cause i live with my parents