>cardio for an hour
SPRINTS
P
R
I
N
T
S
Walking at 3km/h pace will do jack shit for your calories. And honestly you are totally underestimating calories burned. Use any TDEE site and you'll see that by doing cardio 3-5 days a week you get a HUGE boost in calories. Add in a bit more calories for lifting weights (which is not calculated while it should be) and it's not that bad.

>TFW I go on the treadmill for at least 45 minutes a day while playing Super Mario Odyssey.
I typically burn through 900 kcals as its on the max incline and a decent pace.

I just eat at slightly below my BMR and I've been losing ~2 pounds a week for the last 10 weeks.

do intermittent fasting, eat lots of leaves salad+beans+chicken breast
about 1 hour before weight lifting take caffeine, eat a really spicy meal, then right before lifting do 20 minutes of cardio, run at 7 or 8 mph on a threadmill
do 5x5 while lifting really heavy and abuse supersets and dropsets on acessorie lifts like curls and lateral raises etc to burn more calories

>use your energy reserves on something as dumb as fucking running
>don't use your energy to train and conserve strength and muscle

yeah sounds real good

Shit mate, I cut on 2000cal/day.

I feel for you. Hang in there

I'm 5'7 and 1500kcal is a hard cut, how tall are you?

I ate 600-1500 calories a day in my teenage years, rarely ever 2000.

how much did I fuck my life up

Try fifteen years of daily nutella with zero veggies.

Tip for who's cutting: wake up late if you can, this way you easily skip a meal without noticing it

spbp

Not sure if real tip or NEET.

I have no problem doing this desu, and i used to eat 3500 calories a day

I was maintaining an average of a 1500 cal deficit for 2 and a half weeks. Decided to treat myself to a massive breakfast lots of eggs peas pork sweet potatoe waffles. Felt genuinley incredible , people at work even asked me why i loomed so happy. I keep my deficits much more conservative now.

>use your energy reserves on something as dumb as fucking running
>cardio is dumb

user plz

>1500cal deficit

>implying resistance training reserves aren't easily replenished compared to when doing cardio which uses the glycolytic and oxidative energy systems
Fucking Pleb.