Why don't more of you guys show up to more conventions?

Why don't more of you guys show up to more conventions?
All we have right now are pasty white skeletons and fatboys, we need some real men to pretty up the place.

-love, cgl

Me too...

POV...

because we spend too much time sculpting our body and not enough time making costumes

I go all the time. You just always ignore me in favor of pasty skelemans because I don't cosplay.

>girl

I want to RICE her forrest if you catch my drift

hello again wiktor

I was under the impression everyone at cons is fucking nasty.

this is true

nasty as in mean or nasty as in unhygienic?

fuck off /cgl/ nobody likes you

unhygienic

Thank you for answering for me.
More unhealthy/ugly than unhygienic.

Hell no. I went to some major con in anaheim and my erection almost ripped through my pants with all the hot cosplay girls.

I do. Cosplay Sol Badguy from Guilty Gear most of the time.

I ain't got time to dress up and make a costume
>tfw no /cgl/ gf to make shit for me to wear
>tfw you will never force her into a cuckqueen relationship, forcing her to sit in the corner of the hotel room watching you plow a hot cosplay thot

>the only acceptable male cosplay

why you gotta put fantasies in my head

I didn't put shit anywhere
you always had that trash in there

Every thread today-don't you have work Tyrone?

Because you keep trying to talk us into dressing up like girls and doing yaoi shit.
FOR THE LAST TIME NO
And most of you are creepy 5/10s that are so weird and autistic that even going there in simple costumes just to get it in is a chore.

Was going to buy a Captain America cosplay from a designer friend, but life got expensive. Maybe some day.

Because I can't stand anime cons, and unless comic cons are better, I'll hate them too.
it's a bunch of neckbeards and nerds who haven't figured out how to stand up straight, fucking repulsive.

>play dress up and participate in brainless consumerism and escapism with other perpetual man-children and le epic geek girls XD

Is there anything besides the blatant and crass conspicuous consumption in geek culture that highlights what is wrong with western millinials so clearly?

Because I'm not interested in dating any women whose lives are so utterly devoid of meaning that they spend their entire time dressing up and pretending they're someone else from another world.

we can come but we're only interested in your femboys

-no homo though, fit

sadly, I admit.
I felt this way when attending my first comic con this year

This.

Why don't you get an athlete gf by learning a sport and getting Veeky Forums instead of hanging out with autists and leg beards?

fit being alpha again
never change

When I went I didn't see any nasty girls, the worst was a few that were slightly below average and chubby. The guys, however, were extremely ugly, didn't look like they showered at all, most of the time fat or skele-tier, obnoxious, rude, and when I would go to the bathroom 70% of them didn't even wash their damn hands. Was still a fun time but I'm not trying to catch mega-aids.

That's funny coming from the board that lives vicariously through Rich Piana

it's infuriating - i want to lick their pussy but all they talk about is anime

naked wiggly arm guy? probs get arrested

I don't understand what people do at cons?
Like, you pay to get in and then pay to buy junk you don't need? All with people who smell bad?
I'd go if their were mad hot girls like that chick just my type - a attractive girl who hasn't turned me down yet.

I don't have friends, I don't play enough video games to have a favorite character to dress up as, I don't know how to make costumes and I'm not fit yet.

Went to two cons with my girlfriend. A bunch of stupid teenagers screaming memes and playing Yugioh don't create the best of environments.

The few normal seeming people you find there (as in attractive/non-weeaboo/showered in the last three days) always also seem so uncomfortable that any social interaction with them becomes difficult. You're better off going to a nice bar or any other social event.

Mah nigga.

I was considering going as Sin one of these days.

to old for cons now. bet most of them are faggots from Reddit that will scream about memes i never heard about or talk about shows i dont watch.

wtf do i do at a con i have no friends and if i want to waste money on merch i can do that online. i just wanna chat up qts how do i into social interaction goys??

You're describing me and my girlfriend except without the cuck shit.
What the fuck is wrong with you, bro? Why would you do that to a girl you care about?

Is wearing a sailor outfit ironically too forward bros? Just wanna show off my sick gains and make cute girls giggle

The fuck is all that about higiene, in my country nerds wash themselves like the rest of people.

>know grill from DnD
>hands off because underaged
>hear she's single when she turns 20 and comes back from college
>call her over and give her the D
>date for a year and a half, she moves in
>come home one day to see her browsing /cgl/
>confess I'm a /fitizen/
>laugh at the fit/cgl memes together
>gets me into cosplay
>mfw when I'm Veeky Forums with a /cgl/ gf who's nine years younger than me and four inches taller
>mfw I have no face

We work out, play vidya, watch anime, and cook for each other. Our bodies are as a much of our costume as the costume itself, so we gotta look good. Thanks, /cgl/!

Because conventions are for weird dyel losers. And that is coming from a loser out of all people

If you're talking Sailor Moon it's fine as you dress up as best girl

manlet

the dream
he made it

>four inches taller
nigga wtf

BEGONE THOT

there is nothing about this picture that is not absolute cancer

Confirming.
5'8" reporting in. Jester of manlets to my 6' lithe redhead

>go to con
>smells like diabetes foot
>everyone is at least twice my weight, except for rail thin manlets
>no decent pussy in sight
>have 4 or 5 hambeasts following me because I accidentally made eye contact
>"your abs are amazing user, teehee"
>getting felt up by butter in human form
>escape her by walking up a mild incline without slowing down
>everywhere I go is the same
>get an idea
>begin flirting with hams to see how many I can get
>soon every ham in the building is following me while manlets passive aggressively watch
>walk from one end of the building to the other
>hams follow
>keep doing it
>building begins to sway from the sheer mass of the stampede taking place
>walk up and down
>sways a little more
>sheetrock starts to crack
>building is groaning in pain from the weight of a trillion suns slowly oscillating through it
>start to hear snapping noises
>pipes in the walls breaking
>lights flicker
>alarms go off
>walk to the far end
>chandellier falls and shatters on the ground
>sprint across the building and out the door
>turn back to see the convention center collapse
>no survivors
>mass of dead hams and rubble forms it's own gravitational pull
>oh shit! What have I done?
>black hole forms and swallows the entire earth

And all I got was a card with a code for a league of legends skin on it.

Because wearing costumes other than your gym attire is for fags

jelly if real, post cosplay pic

It's because they come in packs and mostly hang around with each other and noone else and I don't have a pack, I would feel awkward and everyone would think that I'm a ronery weirdo looking for ez pussy, which I guess would be true.

Also I don't watch anime anymore and superhero comics are for retards and western cons don't do anything else.

Don't you have a Dr. Who panel you should be at right now?

>Escape her by walking up a mild incline without slowing down

KumoriCon just a couple weeks ago.

Looking good for sluts is only something dudes with iq in the single digits pursue.

Hey fuck you I was busting my ass preparing a Five Nights at Freddy's panel until someone contacted the people organizing the con and told them FNaF stands for "Fuck Niggers and Faggots".
My panel was cancelled, I bet it was one of you meatheads

>and four inches taller
>same height in pic
are wearing heels or lying

I read it as "she moves on" and got confused. I thought she dumped you and took you back when she found out you browsed Veeky Forums.

Hold on, shouldn't the costumes be the other way around?

I'm actually working on my venture bros costumes so I can start doing conventions. One day I hope to be big enough to pull off Brock. But realistically I'll be 21, I can already do Doc as I'm a hairlet

I want to mate with this creature.

We are sitting on a stone planter wall outside of the convention center.

>tfw Sniper Rifles still uses his own face as a reaction image and is 100% oblivious to the cringe.
How's that post cycle cope goin?

She wanted to do a genderbend and I thought it would be fun. Costumes are hand made though. We're kind of mulling over what our next one will be as this setup got us way more attention than we expected.

Nice LARP

gotcha, please tell me you fuck her in cosplay

All my friends autistic enough to go with me live hours away and even they're not sperg enough to cosplay if I wanted to. Maybe I will one day but my craft skills are shit and I'd rather spend the weekends out with friends that sperging out with fat nerds who want pictures of me or whatever the fuck it is.

Plus I'd probably do stuff that wouldn't show off gains, I've always wanted a Skitarii Ranger costume for Halloween or something and there's about as little flesh as you can get on that.

hi r9k

Haven't yet. But we have a Sheena and Zelos cosplay from Tales of Symphonia that I'm dying to do just that in. However we also don't want to get stains and shit on our hand made shit.

I would have come to your panel user

I am not an autist

h-however... i-if you want to you can ... dress me up. no homo!

Hey, I was supposed to be a guest speaker at that!

Nice

congratulations you lucker

however I cant tell who is who. you are t he red haired one right?

>I was busting my ass
thats a nice euphemism for saying you got ass banged by other FNaF furfags

That's cool af bro, I'm glad you made it

No thanks, don't want to be sick for a month after it.

I'm the red wig. Male version of Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas.

>ZA GAINSO

Because cons are expensive, youre surrounded by orbiters all day, and I dont have any good cosplay costumes

How do I become retroactively dumb if a slut wants to suck my 9x6 cock while scraping her fingers over my abs and calling me daddy?

I went to a con once just to know what it is like and the first time I saw a furry suit I tried hard to not laugh. I didnt dress up, just went normally. there were tons of awkward people but also many normal ones. honestly in the end it was just not worth it because it was boring. Id rather have shitposted on Veeky Forums the entire weekend and maybe watched some anime or played some vidya. would have been a lot more fun

>9cm girth
>6cm length
what the fuck does your dick literally look like a tuna can?

This lads
Geek culture is cancer

...what?
no it's length in inches by circumference in inch...
go away

Fuck that

I never got along with people at cons. All they have in life is the next convention down the line. Very catty because most of the time it's women cosplayers competing for attention, which creates drama.

About 2 years ago I went to a /cgl/ meet in London after Expo. Always been lifting and was cosplaying as Commander Shepard from ME3 with torn armour and blood/wounds. Can't speak for every Veeky Forums guy, but here are the reasons why I doubt Veeky Forums want to go to conventions with /cgl/

>Non-stop memes from every guy and girl. Funny at first, very grating and annoying after 5 minutes
>Drama everywhere, even when nothing's going on you can sense the hostility in the air because one girl is staring daggers at another and after a few drinks and fight will happen
>Boring and timid people. I felt like I had to get the conversation going or it would grind to a halt and in the end I bought shots for people just to get them to open up
>Hygiene is an issue for both girls and guys, you may have been in a costume all day and sweated but it doesn't mean you shouldn't apply some deodorant when you can
>Flock of beta males that follow the girls around make it impossible to have a conversation one on one. I got pulled aside by one of them and told not to talk to "his girl"
>Drama again. The amount of pettiness on the /cgl/ thread after the con solidified my decision to never interact with /cgl/ again

Plus none of the girls where that cute.

I'm pretty sure every con in my country, if there even is one, is 6+ hours away from me. Just not worth it.

Besides, I hate being in and around large crowds. Though I am tempted to go because of the sloots.

>that image

Fucking hell

Is it bad that I wouldn't mind getting felt up by a ham? As long as she was cute and not too big tho