New to Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums this is my first time here and I'm looking to get in shape, I consider myself a typical over weight fa/the/uy or /pol/ack I have realized I need to turn my life around so I'm asking for some first hand advice on how to lose fat and sculpt my body, also I've recently joined a gym in the Plymouth area and are looking for a chill gym bro to learn from and get motivation from so feel free to drop some info if interested. I've been also thinking of either a vegan no carb diet, an all protein diet or a water fast, to lose weight... Any input on that?

Also pic related is me

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/wiki/getting_started
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

read the sticky you big fat bitch

How's that Sticky lookin?

reddit.com/r/Fitness/wiki/getting_started
This is unironically better than the Veeky Forums sticky.

hit me up gym4life69 at proteinsperms dot org, ill be in the 4th shower stall waiting

read the sticky

GL with the gymbro, not strictly speaking needed if you're willing to research things online and ask for help in the gym.

For a beginner routine I recommend Greyskull LP (image)
Throw in some cardio on your off days, and don't fall for the memes

As for your diet, I recommend the leangains intermittent fasting method, which doesn't require you to radically restructure your diet such as going vegan or no-carb would. Instead it gives you a feeding window of 8 hours and a fasting window of 16 hours. Go read about it on the website, it's very comprehensive.

Be humble with how much you lift, start low (real low) and build up from there, focusing on form.

Are the chin-ups supposed to be weighted somehow? I'm not OP but am switching to Greyskull from SL on Monday.

Keto until you are fat adapted and then /fast/, now fuck off

>somehow
Yea with a weight belt + weights

Fug I'm too much of a skelly to use a belt and not look like a complete faggot.

Not him, but If you can manage the chinups unweighted, then it's time to move on to weighted. Progress the same way you would any other lift in the program.

My sides. Holy shit this made me laugh

Hold the weight between your thighs.

Might just put the plates in a drawstring backpack. Would this be a bad idea?

Just use the belt user, who cares how it looks

Is that the typical /pol/ack who calls all women degenerate sluts and claims to be above normies?

You would be first in the gas chamber if it was up to me tbqh famalam.

Why?

As far as diet goes: eat dark greens; reduce meat, but increase proteins; cut out alcohol; cut out tobacco; drink a lot of water.

And get your sleep in.

>reduce meat

no

roids then stacky
lurk moar

fpbp

not op, but if you are a fat shit like me and cant do a chin up, should you be doing the negatives at 3x5 or is it more of a till failure exercise?

>implying I'm not a failure already

Paleo-eske diet. (Whole natural foods, no processed or grains). Plenty of veg.
Do not do a protein only diet. If anything do a high fat low protein low carb. Don't go above 0.6g per lb protein no matter what these other cucks tell you.
And do a 3 day full body like ss or grey skull, no splits or ppl.
Binge all episodes of mind pump podcast. Depending how much podcast time you have it could take a while, but do it. Stop wasting time with shit entertainment like Joe rogan. Expand your mind.

I won't reply to you again. Take or leave this advice.

Holy fuck I'm laughing too hard on the plane.

mate you shouldn't be using the fucking internet while on a plane, that's how terrorism happens

Lol what?

+ Erection
+ Slide on pl8

Seems about right for pull-ups. I've worked up to 10 + 2.5. Wider plates are much harder to balance. Good for core work.

why do you think every device specifically includes a setting called "airplane mode" that cuts off the internet you retard? It even has a little picture of a plane for illiterates like you. Do you want another 9/11?

Why you trolling breh. Ever heard of on board WIFI?

Why couldn't you just Lurk. You could have gotten so far by now.

I guess that depends on how taxing negatives are for you, but I would definitely do more than 5 reps per set since I don't consider them high volume lifts. Last set is always till failure.

What I did, before I could do 3x5 BW pullups, was to also squeeze in pullups between sets. You could do the same with negatives.

welcome to Veeky Forums

Does this apply to me also?(Not op)

>never lifted b4 in my life
>Oct. 4th is when I started CICO
>255ibs then, stuck at 240.4ibs ~35%bf , 5'8" male
>eating 1600-1800 calories a day
>just eating whatever fits

Im lost on what to do from now. Reading your post , you seem to know What is right

Yes, you too. The change in diet alone will give you amazing results.

Don't worry about cico either. Eating whole natural foods and healthy fats is difficult to over eat anyway. Concentrate on eating the right foods first for 3 weeks, then see if you want to dial your calories down or up.

ever heard of a little thing called 9/11?

Been lifting a year so basically a newbie, also new to fit. How do I overcome a plateau?
I'm not gaining enough weight.

Also, if I'm 6.1 or 188cm, what would my weight be ideally for a fucking big ripped body? 200lbs/90kg? Nothing to compete with, but something nice to maintain during my 20's
I currently weigh 85 but not very ripped.

this has to be fucking bait

Just starve yourself you fat fuck

This is why /pol/acks have a bad name. Read the sticky and don't ever post yourself and mention /pol/ at the same time. Fucking fat pig

so much for being part of the "master" race.

Sticky is unironically shit you unironic spastic retard cucks. Kill yourselves.

Do you swallow OP? Love me some chub bitches. I'd spot you anyday.

gad damn i would milk them titties boi

What is your height, age, and current weight?

nah

welcome to Veeky Forums