I eat a jar of peanut butter a week, is this healthy?

I eat a jar of peanut butter a week, is this healthy?

.5kg lasts me two weeks. Are you a big guy?

For you

i eat a spoonful for a desert-esque pleasure after every meal. Peanut butter is so fucking good. Id say a jar lasts me 2weeks.

No. Those trans fats are fucking you up. Stick with regular peanuts.

I eat at least a jar of natty pb per week and have been doing it for years. I'm fine. sub 12 bf too. you might want to throw in a lot of fish oil to compensate though

I'm not talking about the danger of retaining too much body fat, but the partially hydrogenated vegetable oil in peanut butter means fats that are solid at room temperature and stay in your arteries forever. You may be "fine" in terms of your body composition but your cardiovascular system is getting a weekly beating.

sure buddy IIFYM & if your body can take it (if not its the food allergy with the most deaths) & if it isnt contaminated with salmonella (can also die from that)

I'm 5'7 155

>trans fat
>peanut butter

Nigger you are supposed to buy natty peanut butter, the kind with no added oils or sugar.

this, just buy natty pb, no problem

I usually buy skippy or Jif but I haven't tried natty pb, from what I've heard it's not very good but I will give it a try, thanks.

there's 95% penauts in my pb, other than that sugar and vegetable oil

do those 5% really matter

Enjoy your inflammation lol

it depends on the brand. some of it is close to regular PB. some of it is a little gritty or there's too much separation between the peanut and oil, again depending on the brand. smuckers is awesome IME albeit a little pricy

>Sugar
those 5 percent really dont matter but who eats sweetened pb for real homie

i literally eat 5 jars of PB a week. eat thru the pain and gain insane

that't not healthy

get out of my fucking room mom

citation needed

I eat about 2 jars, a bit less, some of it is eaten by my kid. If you don't overeat fats otherwise, it's fine. Buy brands with minimum added shit, preferably no added oil

How much Omega 3 are you getting user?

You fucked that up.

I'd rather eat the natty butter but this one is a lot cheaper

Every peanut butter I buy is just peanuts with a little bit of salt. Where are the trans fats coming from in your peanut butter?

tranny cum

Yes

>I fell for the peanut butter meme
>I believe that broscience beats regular science
Throw that shit away unless you eat it just to get fat and be in the way for more useful macro and and micronutrients your body needs.