Ywn have such a perfect face

>ywn have such a perfect face
Why even live bros? How can you achieve the BYZANTINE look?!

>that nose
>that chin

My profile kinda looks like that desu. Too bad I'm a deathnikk

Post Pics.

N-No I've posted it be4

>are you shy user?

(((They))) will be mad at me

Doom's not a Jew user...

I speak of the ones watching this thread. D'lach-suk, user...

>implying
Too much cheek fat right now but I'm going to get there easily

>you're not making much sense user

No... perhaps I am not. But then, maybe I am... in time, you will know... tur-ak d^lem, user.

>get conquered

>implying Paleologos won't come back
Have a little faith.

>Too bad I'm a deathnikk
Victor von Doom up there is a gypsy. Being nonwhite or kinda nonwhite isn't a death sentence.

The """official""" story is that he's a Gyppo, but there've been stories that have had him have German ancestors, Meditterenean ancestry, and connections to the Latverian Royal Bloodline.

So being BR/Greek doesn't kill you? I thought golden olive skin was kinda nasty looking to some people.

Eh, not all Meds have Olive Skin. Some gals even find it "exotic". I could use some tanning, all things considered. Full-blooded Greek, and as pale as an Irishman.

Ah I was just referring to my own admixture/skin. Good to know, though it does come with greasier skin for some reasons - I've got to take like 3 showers a day haha. Hope you get a great tan, what do you feel is the ideal skin tone?

>BR/Greek
Those aren't even remotely the same thing.

pic related is you

Mom is BR, dad is Greek. Ironically my mom is much whiter than my dad, who is the parent I inherited olive skin from I presume.

I can't tan, that's the problems. I just burn. Pale skin, but no blue eyes. Feels bad, desu.

>ideal skintone
I like mywomen white. Noteven tanned. I have a thing for platinum & blue eyed blondes, so... as for men, a biiiit of a tan I wouldn't mind having. Basically either be Cillian Murphy-tier pale, or Al Pacino-tanned.

I'm sure you can do it, I've seen even the most stricken gingers get a tan. Will take some dedication, but I believe in you user. Also, was watching John Wick 2 the other day, and whatever skin tone Ruby Rose has, that's the best one for a woman imo.

>mfw 50% Irish, 20% Scandi, 20% scottish
>5% greek
>Light olive skin, brown hair, green eyes
>My ancient greek professor came up to me after class and inquired about my family because he thought I was greek.

Meh, its whatever feels. According to my dna I can still pass on blonde and red hair genes, as well as blue/green eyes, so I won't feel bad snagging a blond or redhead qt and popping out a dozen little bastards.

Thanks for the words of encouragement user, appreciated!

>tfw 100% Greek
>dark brown hair
>puppy dog brown eyes
>pale white skin
It's a pretty shitty combination, desu.

Francisco Lachowski is half brazilian and half polish

>tfw half german, 25% italian 25% portuguese and inherited literally only the bad sides of each

What a God. Heard O'Pry's mother was Creole or something, imo he looks it.

I would almost say that I got mostly good out of all of my genetic backgrounds. The good thing about having the light olive skin is that it makes the light eyes pop and look more like a more intense color than they are. I know everybody is mirin because it's been a pretty recurring thing for women to inquire/compliment/drool over my eyes. The bad thing about the skin tone is that I like to be out in the sun a lot and getting towards the end of summer I'm pushing arab tier dark skin, which in my experience is a turn off for pure hwite women (they like moderate olive tones though).
>barely a manlet (5'11'')
>definitely not a framelet
>definitely not a dicklet

Overall not a bad hand to be dealt. Thanks to whichever women who had to deal with comically "big" guys and heavy babies to pop me out somewhere down the line (too bad I very rarely use it).

Kys Dylan