Daily average is 1400 calories

>daily average is 1400 calories
>start getting nauseous if I try to eat more than I usually do

Skinnyfat here what do?

suicide is always an option

Keep lifting hard, see your appetite grow, eat slightly more than you can handle every time.
/thread

Height? If you're skinny fat but can't eat more than 1400 calories a day you have a seriously slow metabolism. Are you certain it's that low?

how the FUCK are 1400 kcal your daily standard!? i have 2000

Eat 50 more calories each day

GOMAD faggot.
Buy Peanut butter with extra protein and eat spoonfuls of it through out the day.
Make a caloric shake as soon as you wake up with 1400 calories and drink it.
>Beast Shake
Total Nutrition: 40 gr Protein, 84 gr Carbs, 35 Gr Fat
Calories: 811
-------
1 Banana (1 gr Protein, 28 gr Carbs)
100 gr Instant Oatmeal (15 gr Protein, 56 gr Carbs, 8 gr Fat)
2 Tablespoons of Coconut oil (27 gr Fat)
1 Handfull of Spinach
1 Serving of Protein Powder (24 gr Protein)

Choose more calorie dense foods. Peanut butter, hell, fast food if you have to.

smoke weed

Give up, your intestines are too short and you will never be a real man

I am cutting at 1800 and I am permanently hungry. How the fuck do you eat only 1400

he's probabbly a manlet or a woman, remember to always post your weight/height next to your kcal intake you tards

lmao I'm doing 2600 rn and I'm always hungry. Just gotta eat more calorie dense foods.

You need to show us your diet and lifestyle if you actually want helpful advice.

You are the runt of the litter. Your genetic survival strategy is to keep your frail little being going off of everyone else's scraps.

You can either use this fact to motivate you to eat more, get big and stop being a runt, or you could give up now and let your little runt mentality permeate into every facet of your existence.

ITS A MINDSET OP

jesus christ youre such a fag

Smoke pot and drink beer

Thank me later

>OP literally cant eat more than 1400 cals in a day without feeling sick
>A grown man can put back 1400 in a single meal if he's hungry

Yeah, if he's on a daily diet of 1400 and can't eat more without whining like a little bitch, then he probably is literally a whiny little runt.

user, when people talk about how much food they can put away there was usually an understood idea that they needed that amount of food and would use it to grow and do things.
That's no longer the case.
Any man that uses how much food they can put away as a way to quantify how much of a man they are but don't actually do anything outside of eating or occasionally going to a gym is a fat bitch.

>2850 kcal maintenance
>still a lanklet

You even type like a little faggot

I don't think you are quite getting me. If he is eating 1400 cals a day he is quite literally a little fucking runt, pic related. He then comes on here and whines about how his tummy hurts.

Eat more faggot.

>skinnyFAT
>claims to only eat 1400 cal a day
You should be full skelly unless you're like 4 feet tall

If you really want to gain weight and can't stomach food, just drink soda. This is 100% not recommended because it's extremely unhealthy, but it's easy and works. Once you're bigger you'll be able to eat enough to maintain it.

I'm a little bit on the thin side, 53kg, and my ideal body weight is about 58kg. If I can gain 2lbs in just 4 days, should I just keep eating what I'm eating now then just cut down when I reach my IBW? Or should I just maintain the standard 1lb per week. I am on 2700 calories and 120g protein.

keep eating
your stomach is small
more food will make your stomach expand
allowing you to eat more
space your meals as far apart as you can at first
you will feel a difference after your first week

gomad is shit
thats just another dreamer bulk waiting to happen

height? gender?
58kg is skeletor mode if you're above 5'5

5'4 manlet. Please no bully.

When I cook my food with the exact calories I need and fits macros I can never finish it. Full all day and it's hard to force it down

When I buy food or eat something generally bad for me I eat it no problems. On top of that I go way over my calories, doesn't fit macros and I'm still hungry

Why

Because most junk food is loaded with fat, which is 9 calories per gram, whole foods are mainly either carbs or protein, which are 4 calories per gram if I remember correctly.

Whole foods are typically more filling than junk food.

That makes sense. I know proteins has to stay the same but Since fats are more calorie dense would finding a balance by replacing some carbs with some fats be logical?
Or is it not as easy as taking away 100g carbs for 45g fat

Don't eat more, the actual guidelines are designed to make you get cancer early and a bunch of other degenerative diseases. I'm not advocating to force yourself to starve but if x cals satisfy you, just eat that and count it as a blessing your hormones are not deregulated like the average murican who needs to eat food endlessly.

Always remember that people on Veeky Forums grossly overestimate their caloric average all the time, because they don't understand that the "Lifestyle" section of the test refers to what you do OUTSIDE of the gym.

So they bump up their average by 500ish calories because they think "I go to the gym 3 times a week, so it must mean I'm active, right?", when the right answer is "Sedentary", since they just sit at a desk all the time.

Not op but any tips for upping my protein intake?
Stats:
5'5"
120 lbs
Male

I usually eat meat at every meal and have been averaging 2,000 calories a day but only manage to get 50-60g of protein. I want to get that up to 110 grams before I start workig out. I figure i should have my diet on lock before I start to actually luft seriously otherwise I wont see any gains.

What test are you talking about?

Eat more meat.

t. genius

Pretty much every test used to determine daily caloric goal, but the most commonly used around here is the one found on MyFitnessPal.
People keep overshooting their estimates because they don't understand that you're suppose to describe what you do in your daily life, and they mistakenly tell the test that they live active lifestyles outside of the gym without realizing it.

Fucking how though like I said every meal I eat is based on meat. Do I just need to eat more meals?