What is a good ohp specialty program?

What is a good ohp specialty program?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/4uijsl/a_detailed_look_at_why_stronglifts_starting/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/4uijsl/a_detailed_look_at_why_stronglifts_starting/

ohp everyday

Volume, I make my best gains keeping the weight 60-70% for at least 5x5-10

Sauce

I was stuck forever at 115 lbs for OHP, but I decided to switch to Madcow 5x5, but I used OHP as my main lift instead of squats. I am now pressing 1pl8 and I feel like I still have more room to progress. I warn you, your other lifts might suffer progression from the imbalance, but you have to decide if it's worth it. I switched to normal Madcow once I reached 1pl8, and I'm just going to ride out the gains as long as possible.

Monday
OHP 5x5
Squat 5x5
Bench 5x5

Wednesday
Light OHP 4x5
Pull-Ups 4x5
Deadlift 4x5

Monday
OHP 4x5, 1x3, 1x8
Squat 4x5, 1x3, 1x8
Bench 4x5, 1x3, 1x8

Look up Madcow 5x5 program and just apply this to it.

Why is Veeky Forums obsessed with niggers fucking women of other races?
I swear that every 10th thread has an image with that theme.

It's crypto cuck shilling. Lewd images get deleted so they switched tactics. Same for thr mirin thread that's up right now. Google eurasian tiger for screencaps. This site has one foot in the grave.

cuck

It's actually worse on every other board that doesn't move at the pace of a snail. Veeky Forums is one of the least BLACKED boards, let that sink in. This site is shit.

source

cuck

It's part of a coordinated effort to stifle discussion of non pc topics and emasculate men. They push miscegenation, open borders, drug use, trans degeneracy and shill for the msm. It appears to have subsided somewhat since the election but is still going on. It's beyond what's possible for a few mentally ill cucks to do and must be w coordinated pay op campaign.

That's a lot of pressing volume, but I like your idea. Why didn't you sub bench for rows? What about the accessory lifts?

>in this episode of virgin incel

maybe he just wants to know if the protagonist can make it out of that sticky situation

U mad nigger?

are you even white or american?

>only white Americans oppose miscegenation

haha okay cuck

There's a reason the post velocity on this site has dropped drastically in the past two years. Around the time of gamer gate and after the cuck shilling went on full blast, and many users ditched this site for infinity chan. Maybe that was the intent. Half pol is basically a psychological war zone now, it's still used to get info out but discussion is hampered by shilling and the chink owners unwillingness to do anything about it. But neither did numale moot.

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

Been on /vp/ and that board doesn't barely has any BLACKED boards. Though trannyseal shit more than makes up for it.

This is evidence the op created this thread with the sole purpose of cuck spamming. He thinks he's getting a rise out of people but it's red piling people to the kikes dirty tricks.

A different campaign is utilized for each board.

uhuh

have a fun fap sesh, autist

0.25$ has been deposited into your account

are you dick policing fictional men fuck fictional women user?

What do ya know, similar file names. Cover your tracks better next time shill.

There's actually more money being put into the pro white nationalist thing then anything else.

It's obvious when the JIDF does it, but you guys. You're a tad bit more clever and can get away with a bit more because the racism and sexism stuff has been here sense forever.

Problem?
You're 100% serious and we can see through it. It's even easy to see what you're bitching about and what you're trying to take attention away from in media.

Shills can't even speak English correctly. Try again.

Good one chaim. It's not shilling if you're not getting paid. It's called political ideology and I'm expressing free speech calling out you cucks.

Thinking anyone is funding pro white shilling is laughable when you've been on this site for long enough. Nice spin though.

I specifically use a wheelbarrow for OHP

Personal best is 6 sets as followed
25 reps, 25 reps, 25 reps, 19 reps, 19 reps, 12 reps

Wheelbarrow is 63 pounds can be found at home depot

Dude, I've been here for decades.
I've been here long enough to visit the /l/ board and shit talk snacks.

I know who and what you people are.

What the hell? Don't do that.

>been here for decades
>decades

Veeky Forums came online in 2003 bud

I'm working towards 200 reps, getting closer each week

Source faggot

sauce

>creating your Veeky Forums account after 2003
fucking newfags

You fell for it.

Sauce already faggot