Hey user, what's good with you? Long time no see. Come with me to this party tonight, it's going to be lit. Oh...

>hey user, what's good with you? Long time no see. Come with me to this party tonight, it's going to be lit. Oh, you have the gym? Haha that's too bad. You still doing that mad milk thing? I haven't been to a gym since high school, but whatever works for you, bro

he has a good face he doesnt need to lift. not all of us are as fortunate as him

I can tell you skele armed faggot

>It's good to see you, Chad. You know, things haven't been the same since the skullcrushers accident ...

fucking keked

>*puts you in a headlock*

What'd you fucking say, faggot? You want me to go to a gay orgy with you?

>*releases you*

Hit the weights, kid.

you never dissapoint me Veeky Forums

>that mad milk thing
Überkekked

kek

You all such fuckin pussies.
Lift for yourself a situation like this should never matter.

Lifting is Life Lifting is Love

haha xD it's funny because you posted a picture of an anencephaly wojak and you used the joke about skullcrusher workout crushing the skull! Very good!

heres your (you)

I don't get it.

dellte this

THANK YOU MUTANT POPE!

>implying anyone here knows and hangs out with chads like this

>"Oh, you have the gym?"
Yeah, fuck yeah, I took the whole gym and there's nothing you can do to stop me

>one chance at life
>born a George Zimmerman lookalike with a fat head instead of looking like this guy

>one chance at life
>we all waste our fleeting time on Veeky Forums

That's the real killer

What if he got multiple chances at life and had to grind the religious ladder through reincarnation to get there?
You're so selfish.

thank you mutant pope

What if his parents are hot and so is he?

This. Currently at rabbit mode, my last life was as an ant. Shit sucked. Applying to Ganesh for reincarnation as a horse next year.

> Party
> Tonight
Y-yeah, I'll b-be there

>THANK YOU MUTANT POPE!