One chance at life

One chance at life

5' 5"

Other urls found in this thread:

pmsol3.wordpress.com/2009/10/10/world-of-averages-populations-of-the-americas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>one chance at life
>implying

how does it feel to kiss someone on the lips brahs?

DELET THIS POST
DELET THIS PICTURE
DELET ALL OF THIS

REEEEEEEEEEE

Not that great. You kind of think about the next move and not fucking up the kiss which is sort of stupid. I'm done with kissing. A woman needs to finally touch my penis

how would I know, brah?

Not horribly interesting. My mind wanders.

Put your thumb against your hand to form a small crevice. Wet it a bit. Kiss it, it's like that but softer

By god youre right!!!

One chance at life

27 years old kissless virgin

Never got to experience teenage love

It's a step in the right direction.

Use your tongue, incel. You're welcome.

What the fuck lads, it's fucking amazing. Long and wet kisses give diamond boners.

Teenage love doesn't end at adolescence. Trust me.

how are you virgin at 27?

My girlfriend kisses a lot so it's gotten fairly routine.

I'm only 8 years away from being in the same boat. I don't think I can make it

the memes are real lads
>tfw 6'0

Not him, but as a recent non-virgin it's very easy to get stuck in the mindset. Pussy is on a pedestal, sex seems like an impossible thing to get, girls seem scary. Most people end up breaking it when they stop caring around 16-18, but some stay there for a long time like me

I was fat and never tried to approach a girl until last year

kissing a cute girl for the first time is better than sex t.bqhwylijs

Real question, I'm 5'7. Do I put my height in the bio or not?

Do keep us updated, good sir!

no. if she asks, tell her. if thats not good enough for her, find someone better.

nice man, you'll get there

Maybe not in the bio but don't try to hide it or anything. Don't be too self-deprecating either as that's a sign of insecurity; I think if you had a genuinely funny joke about height it would be the perfect inbetween.

One chance at life

Hypoglycaemic

>6'1"
>huge shlong
>blue eyes
>white

>i'm barely a 4/10

RRRRREEEEEEEE

> I have a dream that little men and women will be able to join hands

>mfw 5'10" but tell grills i'm 6'1"
>mfw friends who're shorter than me tell grills they're 5'11" when they're 5'8" at best
>mfw noone ever gets called on it, it's like when you tell a grill your dick is 8" when it's really 6" they have zero spatial awareness it's all just memes they want to be able to brag about when in the hen house

Surgery

>6'4"
>average face
>thick hair

>thick ass

howd i do lads

Are you fucking daft?
Just enjoy the moment, go at your pace. It's the best.

Is that you?

So comfy

i'm 5'6".

got on estrogen.

life is good now :)

A guy I knew was 5'5".

[spoiler]He's a happily married father of two now[/spoiler]

>insecurity
post face, I will be your judge

Nice. It's weird though when you want to do just a gentle surface kiss but the impatient bitch shoves her tongue in your mouth.

Sometimes I just want nice little kisses not a full blown make out session.

you are already in, just be blunt and she will say yes to anything

if this isn't fake, she's on the bag brah, congratz

You're flirting is wack, but you're getting laid. Congrats!

*father of two different colored now
FTFY

>is 19
>omg I am almost 27
kys

I am too and I didn't realize the first time I read your post. Why did you have to do this to me, man?

White men have highest average height in the US and across the world

Are majority of sought after men in the world

checks out

>inb4 shit skins manlet or above average trys to back track on manlet status

This is considered white in america.

Actually this is the average face of a man identified as white in the US

pmsol3.wordpress.com/2009/10/10/world-of-averages-populations-of-the-americas/

Nice argument tho, I love manlet threads as they are thin veiled white supremacy threads

What's more important to a girl, height or penis?

Like bags of sand

Height because if you get to the point a girl gets naked with you your fucking even with a average one

and you will get to that point faster and more often with height

put a pic of you with someone or something tall

bio for what? voluntary manlet pit application?

kek this

penis because with height, if she's not into you she'l reject you up front and you don't have to waste any time on her.

It's hell to invest time into a girl who seems really into you only to have her complete lose interest after the first fuck and start treating you coldly.

>27 years old kissless virgin
Hope this is bait.

>mfw 5'4
can;t even lie cause im literally the shortest male everywhere

>hope this is bait
i hope this is bait

Except if your goal is a long term your right if its about fucking as many women height is more important to your success.

I'm 1,68m (5'6) and never had issues with girls. I'm starting to believe this is a thing only beta males suffer from.

but what about cupboards?

Funnily enough I've noticed that lanklets are sometimes more insecure about their height than manlets

I think it's because when you're a manlet, you're used to a sizeable portion of people being taller than you, as they have your whole life and it just doesn't bother you.

But then a 6'2" brah is so used to being the tallest guy around that when he's gets dwarfed by some 6'6" brah it really grinds his gears

American girls write like this? Jesus...
Anyways you're about to have sex, congrats.

>cupboards
What is that? Pls elaborate, I'm not Murrican...

I'm not mocking at tall guys. I'm just saying that feeling like this is for beta males. No self-respect. No matter the height.

Shelves over top counter tops for example where you might keep your cups or dishes

>tfw 19 too
Barely making it

I'll do you one better brahs
33 years old kissless virgin, threw away some chances because I didn't find the girls attractive enough / autism (probably more of the latter to be tbqh honest)
Libido completely shot, fapped to so much strange that just the tought of genitals disgusts me, if I ever lose my virginity I want it to be to a cute trap and I'll start by blowing him and swallowing
But honestly it will never happen because I've gone so long without it that I'm content with my sports, vidya, drugs, games and other shit I got going for me

>tfw parents are average sized but I ended up as turbomanlet because of a illness during my childhood that stunted my growth as a secondary effect.

Well I still ended up being 170cm, it could be way worse, but being the shortest male of the family suck.

Hey mang there are plenty of qt Asians and Latinas who'll be happy to have you. One chance at life; gotta kill it

I may be a 19 year old virgin but at least I'm not a bug man like you

tfw average man is Chad

black pilled

>tfw 6ft2 but tell girls I'm 6ft
get fucked manlets

>The average man is like 1 point more attractive than me.
Epic

When I was 19, for my 19th birthday I was alone and crying TFW NO GF and in new town at Uni back then, studying medicine. It was hard and I was afraid of girls knowing I had no experience, that fear sabbotaged me with so many girls which I refused out of fear. i only went after girls I thought I couldnt have, and when I went well with them I retracted back into shell. It was that over and over again trough Uni.

Little did I know it would be 8 years till I fuck a girl and have a girl and kiss a girl... hahahahaha

Had plenty of opportunities but fear got me back then.

Now a doctor at 28. stronger than ever and happier than ever t b h.

But was it worth it? Honestly I wouldnt want that years of shit to anyone on the planet.

That felt wonderful

I actually put my right thumb on my left hand and wtf? at it hahahahaha
my Giod its late. hahahaha

ENOUGH

asspies who don't know how to properly enjoy a kiss

yep.

kiss her like rhaegar kissed lyanna bros

hahaha lol hahaha lol hahaha lol hahaha lol

This

Haha....didn't think about that. Yeah. Some of them are higher, I admit I need to use something to help me reach. But again...., this don't prevent me to get laid, mate.

Listen I lift,....but not for girls. I diet,...but not for girls. My face is pretty average and my height is not awesome. I just talk to girls whenaver I'm able to. If I screw it, fuck it, I move on. I don't let a misstep drags me down. I keep trying and that's it. Someday THAT girl is gonna cross the door and that's it. But in the meantime I just wanna have fun. And believe me, girls do wanna have fun too. Bingo, bro.

I cried when I was almost 23 and still a virgin. It was the most humiliating thing to me. That was almost a year ago and now I've fucked 4 different girls and have a fuck buddy for regular sex. Thank fuck.

BTW if even if you haven't explicitly told you're friends you're a virgin they already know. Especially girls.

If you're 6' tall exactly, then no water for you.

I've wasted time french kissing for months, only to get rejected and dumped on my way to third base, with TWO different girls now. Still a virgin.

It's overrated

Make the move when it feels right. Don't be rapey or pushy, but moving to the next thing ain't bad

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUTTTTT

SEVEN YEARS TIL WIZARDRY, user PLEASE KEEP IT UP, THE WORLD MUST KNOW

>Damage control

i feel bad for my high school best friend. he's 23 in exactly a month and still a virgin. 5'8"-5'9", asian (but in an area w/ a ton of azns anyway), not really "attractive", but in shape and by no means ugly. sociable enough at parties.

he just cannot, CANNOT escalate past a platonic level in conversation with women. his entrance trajectory is all wrong to begin with, he doesn't have a clue how to flirt, freezes up/gets embarrassed when any conversation turns remotely sexual, etc. dunno how to help the dude.

give him Xanax and take him to the bar

If that dont work try coke

there are two types of social anxieties in my experience and either of these takes care of the other and hes getting fucked by one

after he gets laid once he will learn to not give a fuck and not have to use it again.

>after he gets laid once he will learn to not give a fuck and not have to use it again.

Not always true. I've slept with about two dozen women and I'm still autismo as fuck. Until they make a move I can't figure out if they're interested.

Than thats a brain damage for sure.

You should stop thinking of women as anything other than more timid than yourself but ultimately trying to get fucked too