>keep thinking back to our first dates and how amazing they were
>she was basically my best friend on top of all that

fuck I just want to be normal again

>wife loves me unconditionally
>workout in the mornings to feel great
>work from home and make great money
>children love me and growing healthy
feels great, brahs. I deserve this life

You're going to make it friend. You'll be over her in time and you're stronger for having dealt with this.

that hits way too close to home
>high school
>after class
>”hey maybe we could go get some food together...”
>her: “uhhh no thanks, I’m actually really not hungry”
>drive to gym and just sit in my car for 20 minutes before driving home

ur me 2 months ago, it slowly gets easier user

Why?
Also sorry dude, you’ll find someone else

OP here, broke up a 1 year relationship 2 weeks ago. this 1st date was supposed to be my rebound. it was just awkward and not even a real kiss in the end.

Im past one month of my gf cheating on me, trust me when I say that it gets better bro. Tough it out right now, get your nose on the grindstone and go lift, study, work, and read to take your mind off it. Allow your self time to cry and process the emotions. Just remember, there can be no progress without hardship. You are making very serious emotional gains right now that will mold you into a great human being. I'm with you bro and so are many other anons. Take this time for yourself, do what you want to do, and in time you will find another girl to give your heart to.

Stay strong bro, please stay strong. It gets better I promise.

she was so much better than me, and I just keep thinking ill never do better. it's also the small things she did and thinking about the next guy to see all of them.

I will be normal again, I just want it to be now

>get qt at works number
>things go well, she kisses me first, we go on a date
>suddenly stops texting
>see her in person again and she’s super bubbly, seems happy to see me
>still ghost on the phone though
>talk to a guy who she used to date that I know
>apparently she went through periods of being super interested in him then like nothing
>seeing this pattern unfolding with me before my eyes

Thinking about dropping this crazy chick now and saving myself the effort

>first date of my life
>see Spider-Man 2 (Toby McGuire)
>after movie go in for a hug
>she deflects it and shakes my hand

What do you do from home? My dream job is to raise a family with a loving wife somewhere near the suburbs while both of us work from home. What sort of career are you in?

she basically just dropped it on me out of nowhere that she just wasn't attracted to me anymore. everything else is there, as if we were best friends just not the attraction.

I can't be friends with her no matter how bad I want too, because it'll fucking destroy me hearing about the new guys and being around her.

> tell girl I like her
> Get ghosted

same boat as you buddy. recently just started eating a shitload of shakes so as to not lose my gains. dont let her take over you like this. were all gonna make it brother. you have Veeky Forums by your side

Just think, whoever is getting her next is also going to be insecure about all the things she's already done with you.

Over three years I've had sex with my gf over 3 times every day to average it out. Do you have any idea how much cum has gone inside and onto that girl? The next guy is getting some seriously sloppy seconds man.

What?
Tell her that she might not feel the attraction but you do, and she should try for your sake at least

I have been thinking of my 1st girlfriend at least once a day for the past 8 years.

We haven’t spoken a word since. I’ve had 2-3 other serious relationships in that time and many casual sluts, but that one whore who broke my heart me keeps popping in my head randomly, albeit briefly, ever day for more than 8 years. It’s not even missing her, just random thoughts like “I wonder what she’ll think of this” etc. I think she’s probably married now. I know for a fact she became a slut.

>deflecting a hug
damn that’s not even easy, takes some mobility

I did. I basically said I can give her more space because she's a lot busier recently and might need some more. She basically said that she could barely bring herself to kiss me last week.

don’t listen to this user.
i am telling you this not to piss you off but with almost certain confidence, she wants to fuck some other guy and might have fucked him already. count your losses and move on my man. work on making yourself more attractive for the next one.

>meet really nice girl, she likes me
>realize her life is so sorted, that she is just on a better life trajectory than me
>wonder why the fuck she would date me or want to spend time with me when I am objectively worse off than her and really couldn't do much more but hold her back
>end up killing the relationship by becoming distant and reserved and uncommunicative because I feel it's for the better for her

this is what i was thinking

that stuff doesn't bother me, so i don't think about it. I'm talking about all that dumb stuff your gf does that she barely is conscious she does but you see and find amazing and adorable. it's that stuff ill miss and keep thinking about.

Same here bro, gf told me she lost feelings for me over the past three months and started gaining feelings for a guy she knew from one of her classes. She cheated on me with him, and now wants to date him.

Drop her, move on. There is nothing left for you in her except for more pain. The sooner you accept she is gone the sooner you can start healing my man. There are plenty of great girls that will love you user, trust me.

its pretty good if you want to cut, gf broke up with my as a started mine, mad motivation and loss of appetite, I'm down 14kg in almost 2 months, my appetites back now but I can control when I want to eat easier because I had those couple of weeks where I was eating super low calories, cant fucking wait for summer now as the shredz are starting to come in, it'll get better user I seriously never thought it would

Went out with this QT from my work who seemed really interested in me, laughing at all my shit jokes and asking me about myself etc.

i hadn't seen her for like 10 days as i was on paid leave and she works a lot, went back into today and she even msg'd the night before saying she hopes to see me.

i go in and she seems happy but theres another guy there, i know him and we get along but the whole time the girl was talking to him a fuckton more than me, i mean she talked to me as well but i felt i was being left right out the whole 6 hours. they seemed like they we're getting along well laughing and talking and shit, idk why i just felt so fucking sick and jealous.

like she was showing a fuckton of interest and now i hadnt seen her for 10 days shes doing this.

what the fuck is this lads, the guy isn't even that good looking or interesting and hes skelly mode

I asked if there was amother guy and the way she reacted when she said no was very genuine. I mean it's not the first time a girl has said that and lied, but I am just hoping it's not true because that'd fucking kill me.

Listen to this guy, there is almost for sure another guy in the picture. She might not have fucked him yet, but she's about to. Classic branch swinging, see it all the time with young girls.

>gf breaks up after 3 years
>go full depression mode
>dont realize it's basically a fast
>lose a shit ton of fat
>start lifting
>get autistic about it because it feels so good to get the energy out
>literally start crying after some sets because it's so intense and it's like beating my old self up
>get fucking shredded and uber Veeky Forums in 2 months

You'll bounce back big time. Don't worry, she wasn't the one anyways.

COMING OUT OF MY CAGE I WAS DOING JUST FINE

All these gf feels make me wonder if a gf is even worth it
> family doesn’t even show emotions

Heartbreak is awful but it makes you stronger. You never forget about it and the scars are always there, but they are for the better.

I've accepted it's over. I'm going to see her on the weekend to say good bye, which I know I need and will help me move on. then i guess I don't know what.

Mate listen to this. If she tries to come back, REJECT HER. Make that sadness into hatred bro.

Tell her you won't let her just fuck other guys in this time and get back with you and all is well. You gotta listen to this, bro, women do this way too much.

dude please stop.
1) you're making our guys who got broken up with more depressed and scared
2) do you think she's thinking of you and posting that on the internet?
3) she wasn't the one to begin with, she doesn't matter. i know it's tough that she became a slut so what. you'll be drinking martinis in a hot tub with 10 bitches at the age of 50 while she's raising her children as a used up single mother

Don't be distracted by the what-if's, should-have's, and if-only's. The one thing you choose for yourself - that is the truth of your universe

Hit the gym and work off the disappointment

this was my experience: first gf, i was madly in love but i also admit i let myself go both physically and in other ways. at some point she started being annoying. this was around the time she was hanging out with some guy a decade older than her (we were 20) because he was helping her with some shit, whatever. i honestly did not mind this at all as he was kinda ugly and beta looking tbqh and i thought he was helping her with that thing. anyway, I confronted her about being all pissy all the time, at which point she admitted she’s no longer attracted. i said fuck it whatever and moved on. A month or two later i heard she’s now dating that guy and i just fucking flipped. i called her in the middle of the night and demanded she sees me (again, 20 year olds). I drove to her parents house at like 4 am and she got my car and i took her to mine. Few hours of talking and being emotional and we fucked and decided to get back together. And guess what i find out the next morning? THAT GUY WAS LITERALLY SLEEPING AT HER PARENTS HOUSE THAT VERY NIGHT. he woke up alone and didn’t like what he saw, it was a whole drama. i really did love her and i senses that her feelings for me were genuine so i decided to get over it and be together. That’s what I tried telling myself, but I couldn’t shake the feeling that she’s a turbo slut and not an innocent princess and eventually dumped her, few months later.

I said that. She said in a perfect world, she would go on a 2 month break and then talk to me early next year. She is saying her biggest fear is doing this and finding out she regrets it, but I said I'm not waiting because I know what it means.

> Girls on campus display interest in me after getting Veeky Forums
> Body goes into autismo mode and ignores them/fail to make eye contact
> Told by female friend I come across as arrogant/up my self

If only they knew the spaghetti unfurling inside.

I manage tech support agents at a call center for a computer company, makes $80K/year

next time green text or paragraphs please

You're gonna come back and start putting the pieces back together, that's what you're gonna do. Be a man and accept the pain, embrace it and use it to change. Without struggle there is no improvement. Become the man you always wanted to be, strive towards your passions. The girls will come along for the ride, don't let them be the ride.

thanks for the kind words lads, it actually means a lot more than it should. can't talk to my friends about it like this or else id cop shit.

Yeah sorry m8 I’m drunk

>your crush hates your guts
>best friend is currently dating her

Been going through a lot of rejections lately man, kinda sucks desu. Mainly because they all already have bfs

read it anyways, nice story. i think i see some paralles in my life

Everything you said is true. I know this. Yet it’s still there. I’m thinking maybe therapy

>battered my quads with 7x8 high bar squats followed by 3 sets AMRAP
>legs absolutely destroyed and unable to do deficit deadlifts properly the next day
laddos.

Nothing to be ashamed of my man, I feel no pity for the man who tries and fails. It's all part of the experience of life.

>was basically my best friend
Shit, the part that gave me feels.
I've been married for 11 years and if I lose her my world would be destroyed.
Just lift, bro. From now on everything is gonna be Ok.

Same here, man. Same here.
We should thank for all this.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZs_uXFcugQ for all u bois gettin out of a breakup or had a bad date

you are chad in that situation.

she probably used that guy to make herself feel better about losing you, hence why she dropped him instantly when you wanted her back despite probably being a moody fatty with her. idk bro i'm obv not an expert on your relationship but maybe you just tossed out a girl who legitimately felt very strongly for you over nothing

I'm trying already but I feel like I'm building on top of weak foundation right now. it's the randomness of it that is so bad. it's not as if we were fighting for ages and agree upon it. She just dropped it on me over dinner.

Low test faggot, you gotta realise that most of the shit that gets you down will be the same miniscule stuff the prevents you from reaching your potential. Also, you're a beat cuckhold

nah man, if the trust is broken and it doesn't come back for some reason your intuition is probably correct in dumping her

Be strong, my man

You were supposed to establish physical contact during the movie.

Do it man, you won't regret it, unless you just fuck it's not gonna go well as a relationship.

You're me from 3 weeks ago, user. Its gets better. Working out helped me recover mentally. Im not back to normal yet but it just takes time.

>see some qt goth girl at uni
>tell myself the next time I saw her I'd ask her out
>saw her today and didn't know what to say
What do?

Dude, this is what my ex did to me. It is ridiculous.
You HAVE TO BE STRONG NOW! I'm telling you, she is 100% regretting it. Maybe she has some romantic fantasies about chads now but she will face reality and realize that the single life of a woman is degenerate and retarded.
She will feel so wrong and will hate herself really badly. Don't let her come back, don't let her do this to you.

>are you always this dark and brooding or did your dog just die?
>hey, I was gonna summon the dark lord later, wanna join?

I love how when spergs like us become fit, everyone assumes we’re arrogant douche bags full of themselves rather than autists with crippling insecurity.

Just ask her out to lunch or something

I don't know how she wont regret it. She told me as I left I was one of the greatest guys shed ever met, the best boyfriend shed ever had and all this other shit. I don't think it's another guy. I think it's to do with her work and lack of free time, but I do think she will regret it. that's the worst part for me too. I'm going through all of this in vain because she can't realise she will regret it.

its what happened bro. girls need a catalyst to "stop finding you attractive" or lose ferlings or whatever other bull shit excuse they come up with, trust me its someone else

>develop unhealthy anger towards her
>use this at this gym
>make gainz

I think I'm trying to talk myself out of it because this is the same conclusion I came to.

She’s going to suck a lot of dick now, guaranteed, just stop thinking about her and sort your shit out.

It's crazy. You can't imagine how well I know this state of mind/feeling. Just think of yourself, be egoistic now and don't think of her.

I keep thinking about this girl that I liked in high school. She liked me too, but it didn't work out. I think I hate her, but I can't get her out of my mind. I don't know what to think anymore.

Same here bro, I moved in with my gf, spent the entire summer together at our uni town, doing everything together. We cooked together, watched movies every night, went out for walks, runs, worked out together. Literally we had the perfect life. One night last month she goes out to dinner with friends, tells me she'll be back at 9pm so we can snuggle and watch some videos together. I get a message at 10pm saying she'll be back later because a few friends came over. Next I hear from her is at 8:30am the next day and she tells me she fucked the guy I've been so paranoid about for 2 years. I've had numerous nightmares about her cheating on me with him when we were together. She would tell me that's ridiculous, and that she loves me unconditionally.

She fucking destroyed me man, completely proved all my worst fears. And she did it when I thought everything was so great. Turns out she was losing her love for me and gaining it for him. Fuck her.

yep I'm trying. I'm going to ask her again when I see her to say goodbye whether there's another guy just to "ease" my mind. I think I will be a lot better after I say goodbye and get a bit of closure.

Engineer here

>Its been a test all along!!!

Director has been getting on my ass for some shit this week, has been testing me or something. Just got out of a meeting with him and had lunch, he mentions do you want client X Y Z.... We have another client coming into this company and I just did a meeting with the client not just 30 minutes ago!!!
Lol, fuck

Am I really this autistic? My director told me in the car its time I put my big boy pants on and continued working for him with huge clients.

lol, what have I done to myself by sitting on Veeky Forums daily, this shit is fucked up isn't it.

Anyway, have to continue work right now as I'm a bit busy tonight...

>tfw wage slave being happy about more work

Last year I had one of my best workouts ever after a similar situation. Lunch date went horrible and I had a mixture of like depression but also anger because fuck her. Went into gym the next day and had a great workout, bar felt light as fuck. One of the best workouts ever.

fuck, that makes me feel like a faggot crying over my problems bro. can't even imagine how painful that would have been for you. the spontaneous shit is what is so bad. this time last week, we'd booked a weekend away and happy as. fast forward one week, and im devastated and sorting out a refund.

>The amount of love and support in this thread.
We're all gonna make it boys

>Spending all day around your wife
>Marriage lasting
pick one

Stop struggling and learn to live with pain for a while. It'll pass easier if you don't try to wrestle away from it.

it's reassuring other guys know this shit, but awful knowing you guys had to go through it too.

honestly fucking hate this feeliing so much. almost makes me not want to fate anyone again

I was trying to not cry, and ignore it. then decided to stop being such a dummy and just had a good old cry over it and felt better. slowly working.

fuck user this hits way to close to home
>talk to girl non stop
>going to prom together
> go on a date before
>do some dumb shit
>ask her on a another date
>sorry user im really busy with work
>she works 4 hours a day

Its been 3 years and I've had 2 other gf's but I still think about how I fucked up everyday.

We all have our own crosses to bear brother. I was shitty to her as well when we first started dating. I simply got what karma had coming to me, tenfold.

She will get hers one day as well. I'm relieved that the nightmares, the paranoia, they're all gone. I sleep peacefully now knowing the truth. I'm only 21 and have a promising future ahead of me, not going to let some thot come into the way of that.

As the wise Chief Keef once said, "Love No Thotties"

I feel this is happening to me right now but worried I’ll want to speak to her again. Have either of you reached out to each other since? Wouldn’t know what to do without going full on autistic

my issue is that I can't hate her. seeing her bawl into a cushion and burst into tears looking at me broke my heart. it was as hard seeing that as hearing what she had to say.

going to go by to her house, have a final chat and a cuddle and then say good bye :(

>Uber fit
>2 months

>don't reach diamond on my alt
>miss gym because of it
>realize I'm a retard for missing gym
>see OP using the superior Toshino Kyoko version of that Wojak pic and smile :)

I will work out tomorrow

>tfw I’m afraid to get into another relationship because losing a girl you love destroys my soul

>chick ends up not liking me
>feel bad
>remember it is OHP day
>feel good

numbers don't lie

Anyone been in contact with an ex? Crushes your soul

>working on a Veeky Forums version of "If I ran the zoo"
>it's kinda long and harder to work with
>afraid you guys won't like it when I'm done

Kek'd in this depressing thread

This.

I lived years under nocry meme and when i finally let it go I felt fucking great.

Crying alone when u need it is good, and not over stupid shit. But when shit hits the fan its ok.

Just never around others.

currently still living with mine
pls kill me

I'm the user you're replying to, my issue is I still live with the girl who cheated on me. One more month to go. She blew up on me last night as well.

>minding my own business
>ex comes in and tells me im a worthless piece of shit
>tells me she fucking hates my guts
>tells me that sex with the other guy was great
>tells me I was too short to even hug properly
>says I deserve getting cheated on

Dunno what happened, thought we were going to be together for the rest of our lives during the summer. Girl is clearly batshit insane, but it still really fucking hurt. Self confidence is at an all time low.

>tfw she said she's going out for drinks with him tomorrow and told me to not expect her back

I don't know why she even talks to me, I just want her out of my life.