Rich Piana autopsy report released

Rich Piana autopsy report released.

muckrock.com/foi/pinellas-county-10455/fl-medical-examiner-rich-pianas-autopsy-44032/#file-161740

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/7bom31/rich_piana_autopsy_results_have_been_released/dpjqqhd/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18719750/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3223497/.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3596001/.
getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=462947.msg6665099#msg6665099
youtu.be/QqygE4-n2go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So, what does that mean, in English?

So the roids killed him...

an enlarged heart (and “significant heart disease”)
mild coronary atherosclerosis (plaque buildup on the artery walls)
fatty liver
congested thyroid
congested kidneys
discolored kidneys
ischemic brain tissue (i.e. brain tissue that had lost blood supply)
necrotic brain tissue (i.e. dead cells)
brain edema (swelling)
ascites (accumulation of protein-containing fluid in the abdomen)

>No toxicology testing
Damn....Also whats this about bronchopneumonia and "pleural effusions"? I thought it was a heart attack (like item 1 hints at), what's that got to do with his airway and pleura?

Well who would've thought taking that much roids for that long of a time would kill you.

>steroids literally rot your brain

>Dat jaundice

Don't destroy your liver kids

"No"
reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/7bom31/rich_piana_autopsy_results_have_been_released/dpjqqhd/

>accumulation of protein-containing fluid in the abdomen

Dead brain cells, that's fucking extreme.

>lesions of the oral mucosa were identified

Is that from snorting stuff?

>reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/7bom31/rich_piana_autopsy_results_have_been_released/dpjqqhd/

Can confirm accuracy

t. Nurse

>Necrosis on brain.
Stroke killed his brain, rest of the body slowly started dying.

>Slightly enlarged heart.
Normal for people abusing AAS and stimulants.

>Slightly fatty liver.
Probably a combination of orals and a poor diet, though not bad enough to cause damage to his kidneys.

>Pneumonia.
You'd be surprised how many people are walking around with mild cases of pneumonia right now, but could arguably be attributed to his body shutting down after the stroke killed his brain.

Honestly, healthier than I would have thought, by a long shot - it's honestly remarkable someone blasting as much as he was didn't have a mass of tumours.
Just goes to show you how quickly a stroke can fuck you up.

>fraud in denial about death from steroids

Jesus christ guys stop believing whatever shit a clueless journalist infers from a medical report and read thank you
If you click the link, the guy actually says the most likely cause of death IS enlarged heart due to steroids, so you're just shitposting

Big heart for a big guy

>thorax was symmetrical and unremarkable

The whole autopsy thing reads like a huge diss. Mortician throwing shade.

Holy fuck, his heart was twice the weight of the average heart

He had twice the heart you'll ever have.

literally

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG

Medfag here, let me try to do this in plain english.

Let's see...

> race: white
This is factually false, he is a quadroon at best.

> cardiomegaly, atherosclerosis
Nigga probably hypertensive, probably a side effect of the sterons. That's common.

> Bronchopneumonia w/pleural effusions
Nigga had a cold

> Ascites, yellowish discoloration of skin & sclera
Basically he was jaundiced and had something fucky going on with his liver. Not enough info to know what exactly, could be a steroid side effect (orals tend to wreck liver) but we don't know, could be a lot of things.

> Brain with edema, ischemia, necrosis
Nigga had a stroke. I posted initially that I thought the white powder on his desk was probably coke, and he stroked out and died. People disagreed with me saying it was heroin, but if it was heroin they could've given him Narcan and sorted him out. Fucking called it.

I bet my left nut that this nigga stroked out on coke.

Cardiomegaly and on steriods, and your first instinct was hypertension. You also don't seem to realize this was a report after he died and he'd been on a ventilator for weeks, because you think the pneumonia was from a cold

Jesus I hope you don't actually finish med school

>Medfag
Funny, you pretty much have the opposite diagnosis of the reddit medfag. Why believe you?

>atherosclerosis
>heart disease

wonder why

To be honest I'm trying to quit and sell supps online.

Enjoy doing chest compressions on gomers 100 hours a week in the ICU, I'll be out enjoying my youth bitch nigger. Enjoy every compression, you'll be 65 before you know it

Wow ur right, no more broccoli for me

He read the full report, I didn't even know it was out. I just went off OP pic because I was too lazy to click the link.

Just for shits I'll read the whole thing, probably will significantly revise.

Are you implying that it was the meat, not the unholy doses of roids, that caused his death?

Of course, vegans don't feel even the slightest obligation to be truthful, all they do is push their retardation. That's their MO, their raison d'etre.

Not that guy but

>implying doctors still work 100 hours a week
>implying you have to be in the stress of the ICU all day

I’m in med school and these physicians in academics live a great life and make great money. And many doctors work4.5 days 9-5 with no call. Our generation of physicians don’t believe in working till you collapse. That old mentality is dying and older physicians admit that

you can't get atherosclerosis if you have a healthy cholesterol level

I mean its not what killed him but you know what I mean.

Sure you can.

On top of that, most of what we are taught about HDL/LDL etc. is just factually not true as pertains to coronary artery disease.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18719750/

>That old mentality is dying
it is dying in almost ever field, medicine and others

Are you really sure that's true
Being vegan wouldn't have made him healthy. He was already drugged out for ten lives

Agreed. I was mostly focused on medicine but that is absolutely true

Toppest kek

>Just goes to show you how quickly a stroke can fuck you up.

Healthy 40-somethings do not have strokes.

Its fucking amazing that I got to watch the slow trainwreck and his final death trough youtube.

Hahaha sure fucked you up faggot.

Imagine how much trouble you'd be in if I had no ties to medicine and you tried to fuck with me. Mouth off to me like that and I'll send you to your own ED. Hey maybe if your attendings pity you they'll give you better grades on your rotation for getting smacked the fuck up

It was a joke, retard

Heart attack leads to cardiac arrest which eventually causes fluid backup causing blood to pour into your lungs. Comes out as a pink froth out your mouth.

>fatty liver
lol he was prediabetic
MAKR SURE YOU EAT SIX TIMES A DAY FOR MAXIMUM PROTEIN ABSORPTION.
Hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah
Signed,
/fast/

keto kill him guys i tried to warn you

>221lbs

did he lose a lot of weight in the hospital or what

>In a coma for fucking weeks

I don't know user you tell me

He was never really that heavy user.
Basically all of his impressive bulk was plastic
He was a charlaton, a conman.

You Americans must have it good. My dad is a surgeon and often works somewhere between 50 and 70 hour weeks

Everyone who ever dies has cerebral ischaemia so you cannot assume stroke. Cocaine also tends to cause haemorrhagic stroke, not ischaemic. Bear in mind as well, piana had a cardiac arrest and was resuscitated. Strokes rarely induce cardiac arrest.

Liver failure and kidney failure are likely a consequence of post-cardiac arrest syndrome, what is a termed an ischaemia-reperfusion injury. Piana did not have liver failure and ascites leading up to his cardiac arrest, so we must assume the damage is from global anoxic injury. See study: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3223497/.

Bronchopnuemonia is likely ventilator-induced and is extremely common.

Given the size of his heart (double the normal average), piana was at risk of sudden cardiac death. That is, in the cardiomyopathic heart, the sheer thickness of the left ventricular wall can cause mechanically inefficient contractions which can cease cardiac output. Seen in HOCM, and by inference, is likely the case in steroid users as well with massively hypertrophied ventricular walls. See study: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3596001/.

So not a myocardial infarction, but sudden cardiac death syndrome. Every organ in his body was damaged, but the most likely culprit is the heart given the description and findings of his demise.

t. fairly experienced doctor

Family friend got a stroke at age 23, week before he got married.
Shit happens.

you sound way too smart and successful to be posting here

Everything about the Stay Puft Oil Man was fake--fake muscles, fake plates, fake height (wore lifts), fake tan, fake teeth (veneers), fake hair (transplant) and even fake face. He had tons of work done on his face (and every other part of his body) according to his ex-fiancee.

getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=462947.msg6665099#msg6665099

He bought expensive watches--and rented expensive cars--and then returned them after making a video showing them off. In other words, his possessions too were fake. His wife had fake tits. Hell, those probably weren't even his dogs.

I guess I couldn't blame him, though. He was like a Kardashian sister--he had no discernible talent but we knew who he was for some reason. And he seemed to do well by selling teenage boys on YouTube some weird, macho fantasy of being a badass who didn't give a fuck about anything when in reality he was one of the most insecure people in the world. And like a Kardashian, he was raised by a narcissistic SoCal mother with a plastic surgery addiction and a closet homo bodybuilder dad. It's surprising he wasn't even more screwed up.
>Basically all of his impressive bulk was plastic
>He was a charlaton, a conman.
This.

youtu.be/QqygE4-n2go

Didnt Zyzz supposedly die of cardiomyopathy too
I had an ecg done when I was 15 bc I kept getting palpitationa out of no where and my left ventricular Wall was slightly thick, one doctor said I might need to see a cardiologist and another said not to worry. Should I worry?

>left ventricle and right ventricle hypertrophied
What isolations did Rich do to make thoae sick heart gains?

I hope you suffer a cruel death, “nigga”

This report is fake I can tell by the pixels