My friend have a 5-6k calorie cheat day once a week and he is dropping fat like a motherfucker

My friend have a 5-6k calorie cheat day once a week and he is dropping fat like a motherfucker.

Is it okey to have a cheat day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJ7mAcee6As
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that halal guys in the pic?

Yes, once a week is okay. It will restart your lipogenic process which will make you burn fat faster.

something something cycles and the body getting used to it.

I read something somewhere that advocated 1-2 cheat days a week to throw the metabolism off so that it doesn't adjust to the lower calorie intake as easy making fat burn work better. Bodies are weird man, they don't listen.

Yeah, fucking delicious.

Mashallah

You guys are okey.

He gobbles up a 4k meal and manage to pass it before absorbing all the calories?

If so, he should be ok and if on a tough diet for the rest of the week it may help his body avoid starvation mode (as some already pointed out in this thread).

However, for some this type of cheating will not work. You can always keep a diary on kcal in/out and find out what works for you.

>He gobbles up a 4k meal and manage to pass it before absorbing all the calories?

This is the most retarded comment I have seen on Veeky Forums. So much so I believe this is satire due to your reddit spacing and absolute ignorance when it comes to the body and how it deals with food.

It's roach food, so yeah.

>the most retarded comment I have seen on Veeky Forums
Thank you, I'm honored. Was it the question mark that gave it away?
>tfw when I was first thinking of making it greentext, but then decided on regular with a hint of questionmark-irony would work better.

So... what do I win beside the You?

Everyone is different. You may be able to handle it once a week. It may be once a month. You just have to see what works for you. I don't cheat until i stall for a two weeks. I'll go crazy on a Saturday and then get back in a normal routine on Sunday, and come Monday morning weigh in I'll be down 2-3lbs. Figure out what works for you and go with it, just don't get carried away.

>My friend have a 5-6k calorie cheat day once a week and he is dropping fat like a motherfucker.
omfg.

i'm at the start of a cut and feeling so hungry all the fucking time. wanting this to be true so badly lol.

can i stuff my face with clean food tomorrow and still keep losing fast enough or will it just slow me down?

Why would you waste your calories on that garbage. Looks like some camel jockey jerked off on to goat shit and served it for dinner.

stay strong senpai. Don't let the gains goblins get to you.

did you read an actual study or some retarded article that also talks about starvation mode?

I wasn't even over 20% bodyfat and I've cut like 15 lbs over the last few months just by adding in a few days of running a week and eating a whole food diet in general. I don't count calories or protein macros and my lifts have still been going up while losing weight.

Okey.

>going up with losing

the fuq nigga

Stay strong and buy some psyllium husk, eat it mixed with yogurt.
Also benefits your shitter.
But drink buku water.

>halal guys
my nigga torontonians whats up!!!!!!!!!

ALLAH AKBUR.

a cheat day is ok if you don't mind slowing your progress down by over half a pound per week.

your friend is either ass at counting calories, fat as fuck to begin with, 6'5+ or a combination of those things

>user thinks the only way to gain weight on the bar is to gain weight on your body

He is 5'10 - 203lbs, weighing everything on a scale and tracking on app just to be sure.

I'm jelly, I'm a 6'2'' 175 skelly.

I immediately wondered this as well...WE ARE DIFFERENT

Raise your standards. He looks like shit and you don't realize it.

>he never propelled an intact cheeseburger out of his ass

Retard. Don't listen to this guy op.

is there any truth to this lipogenic cycle type stuff.

Right now I'm on a 750-1000 cal cut but I feel as though I'm stalling and it's affecting my lifts.

Would it be worth to stuff myself with all you can eat sushi and 2 lbs of chicken wings every 1 or 2 weeks?

>not getting chicken on rocks at lazeez

MY MALE ASSOCIATE

If he kept to his diet on that day he'd be losing weight 1 pound a week quicker.

That or he isn't counting correctly.

> Being impressed by a 5,000 calorie cheat day
Oh my sweet summer child.

>reddit

>not watching 50,000 calorie cheat day videos on youtube in preparation for your own

never gonna make it

well if you actually trained for longer than 2 weeks you would know your lifts decrease as you lose body mass. unless you're a fat fuck (you)

>people complaining about cutting
Honestly, I don't think anyone should be complaining about it unless they are women who have to eat 200 calories a day to cut. If you have even a little muscle, lifting weights, doing cardio and counting calories you will never have a problem (unless we are talking about making weight in a comp/match whatever). Stop being so lazy and do what you have to do.

>500 calorie deficit a day
>weekly cheat day is 3000 calories

>500x6= -3000 lost
>cheat day = 3000 regained

L M A O

JUST FUCK MY GAINS UP

You should try intermittent fasting my dude. Not even meming. Only time i've seen succesfull weightloss is now im on IF. Basicly i just skip breakfast, start eating at around noon and stop eating at 8. Sometimes i'm kinda hungry by 11.00 but during my feeding window i have a hard time even reaching 2k calories. Ate two pancakes yesterday after i hit my macros just becaus i was gonna be 350 kcal under my goal. Still had 100 kcal left. Eating one big meal around noon, some substantial snacks a few hours later and a largeish meal around 19:30 keeps me feeling full most of the day. Hell of a lot better than 6 small meals troughout the day.

>he doesn't eat one meal a day
lol

I've lost 3kg in the last month and nearly all my lifts have gone up.
Granted i went from 4x8 working sets to 4×6 but still. Its not impossible. Also only on a 500-750 kcal deficit.

T. 80 kg, 175 cm, 13-15%bf, lifting for longer than a year.

nah that plastic bag aint yellow that aint the true hahal guys

For what purpose? Autophagy doesnt kick in, im not in keto and i like having a meal with my wife in the evening as well as not being bothered by collegues asking why i'm not eating.

>For what purpose?
More time is spent in a fasting state
>autophagy
Yeah, so I don't lose muscle mass.

If your cheat day is 3000 calories then you still have to minus the calories you burn you fucking dingus!

It's okay
the whole lipidic-restting-of-the-body thing seems flimsy to me, and I rather not rely on it.

But regardless, cheat days work because one day isn't enough to shape your body. My personal experience is that after 48h (cheat day+1 day) you're back to pre-cheat weight.

This means you lose weight five days a week, the two other days kind of "cancel" each other out.

You're beter off losing weight five days a week for six month, than 7/7 and falling off the train after 2 monthss. And cheat day definitely help on the psychological side, keeping on track on the long term.

>6k calorie cheat day
Theoretically he could make up for it during the rest of the week, but most likely he's just some obese fuck.

Doesnt autophagy only really start after 24-48hrs? Making omad only slightly better than 16/8 or 20/4?

"He's losing so much weight!"

I like how the OP doesn't mention that his friend is obese baka.

Anyways here's my method to having 1-2 cheatmeals a week

>Heavy lift day
>Have 1-2k calorie cheat meal at night
>fast for 36 hours after

That's it. Eat the meal pay the fast toll! The 36 hour fast + exercise for the day cancels it out entirely and then some.

unless your TDEE is zero calories you dont regain 3000 calories.

>his TDEE isn't 0
Not gonna make it.

100mg tren base for every 500cals over maintenance.

Everytime I visit Manhattan, I always get Halal guys. Fuck those other fake ass carts.

I do the same, except my cheat usually involves alcohol, so I prefer fasting before, so I can have breakfast when i'm hungover

>inb4 drinking on an empty stomach
alcohol for me means beers with snacks, or wine with a dinner, so no fasted drinking for me (tried it once, never again, got blasted with just 3 pints, vomit, and 48 hr stomach cramps.)
Shots are for teenagers and plebs

Plus intense effort such as lifting, on an empty stomach will deplete levels faster, than a fast while sedentary. I usually do 24 hours, it's just a matte of eating nothing all day when there's something planned at night.

Lets see
on my worst days i would eat something like
>breakfast
bread+chocolate spread
coffee with milk and sugar

>lunch
pizza

>snack some time because bored (NEVER EAT BECAUSE YOUR BORED, GO DO SHIT NIGGAS)
chocolatey bar or something

>"dinner", more like football snacks
half a bag of chips / flips
2l beer

That's just 3200 trying my best to be a lazy piece of shit.

How do people find the appetite to cram 6000 kcal down (while inactive)?

reminder that muslims are a plague of retarded subhumans

>he thinks everyone is built the same and your anus waits till you get all the yum yums out of the food youve eaten before shitting it out
Your genetics must be shit

Don't laugh, this is why I have made no progress on my cut in over 3 months.

>2l beer

It doesn't cancel it out dumbass, you've stored a considerable amount of omega 6 on your pleb cheat day that will last and create inflammation for months.

>people think halal guys is legit
>not over priced same quality food you can get at any gyro stop .
>its run by asians most of the time

Yes. I a bulk day once a week.

This nigger halals

>my friend have
>okey

If you're this stupid, you'd better just focus on consistently hitting your caloric intake and macro goals over a long period of time.
Jk bro, point is that consistency and not blowing calories/macros is 95% of the battle and worrying about optimizing your diet past that doesn't add anything if you aren't at an advanced level.

Worked for me. I went from 300lb to 140lbs and had a cheat day every sunday and ate 4-8k calories.

Whilst I was in the Navy, on deployments I would eat one big meal for dinner daily all week long until Sundays. Sundays were the days I ate like a goddamn animal, im talking around 4000-5000 calories throughout the day. I would also lift an hour a day, as well as do cardio for an hour a day, plus work 12+ hrs. Would lean out and still have plenty of energy to live life.

very cool! you're an inspiration lol.

but that's a lot of working out, and i assume your job involved a fair amount of walking?

you're basically saying
>if i swallow a whole nugget and try to shit hard enough i will shit the whole nugget

>4000-5000 calories
>eating like an animal

Manlet detected

>Everywhere is burgerland and every first language is burgerese.

eat at maintenance with 200g+ protein and lift heavy as fuck + light cardio, you'll burn some calories and lose some fat while building muscle slowly

Yeah I would lift 1 hr during lunch, then 1hr of cardio after work. Usual working day was from 6am - 8-9PM. Going up and down ladderwells and carry shit (tools, etc) around all day.

At first it sucks, but when you get used to that one meal it gets easier. If i ate 3 meals I would feel sluggish all day working. I was also making gains in the gym too. Overall I felt extremely healthy and my stamina was through the roof

sounds like you were doing navy deployment right!

Ok. Where in the us can I get that?

Depends enteriely on you.
I know that Ican't have one since I tend to overeat quite easily.
It's better for me to simply vnever have one in the first palce.

This is that OG 53rd & 6th, good taste in cheat meals

eat at a 500 kcal deficit with at least 2 g/lb protein and lift heavy as fuck + light cardio, measure the kcal expended by lifting with a heart rate monitor and eat 2/3 of these kcal the same day, you'll burn some calories and lose some fat while building muscle slowly

>tfw when

Every single one of you sick fucks buying from Halal Guys or any halal food should unironically kill yourself.
Are you just moslem subhumans, or do you not understand how halal food is made? The animal is literally tortured to death over several hours, because the shitskin primitives believe that torturing the animal instead of a quick death makes the meat tastier.
It's a superstitious practice of animal abuse, and you are funding it.

Yes, it's okay, and here's the math to back it up:

Say your TDEE is 2000 calories. x7 = 14,000 per week.

So you eat at 1500 calories. 500 deficit x7 = 3500, which would make you lose 1 pound per week, a weekly total caloric intake of 10,500.

So one cheat day of 6000 calories, and it becomes 6x1500, + 6000, = 15,000 calories for the week.

So, take your normal maintenance calories, 14,000, subtract the 15,000 calories you'd eat in a week with a cheat day, and you get 7000. So just like that, you've DOUBLED your calorie deficit, and are now losing TWO pounds per week!

lmao white people whine so much, yall are fuckin hilarious. go cry about it retard

So I was right, you are a bunch of shitskin subhumans. That explains it.
The fact that you call not tolerating torture of animals "whining" is proof that you belong in a gas chamber. This world does not need subhumans like you.

not even muslim but do you even read bro?
u gotta work on those brain gains and not believe every piece of shit that drops out of daddy trump or alex jones' mouth

wikipedia: halal
"This method of slaughtering animals consists of using a well-sharpened knife to make a swift, deep incision that cuts the front of the throat, the carotid artery, trachea, and jugular veins"

"The animal may be stunned prior to having its throat cut. The UK Food Standards Agency figures from 2011 suggest that 84% of cattle, 81% of sheep and 88% of chickens slaughtered for halal meat were stunned before they died. Supermarkets selling halal products also report that all animals are stunned before they are slaughtered"

hahaha you're so precious even when you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about

Wow good job being a fucking retard and reading the taqiyya nonsense from Wikipedia. Fucking braindead moron. There are videos of halaal slaughter out there, I've seen them, you can see them, and they torture the animal for ages. Of course moslems are going to edit wikipedia to lie about it, it's literally a responsibility in Islam to lie to nonbelievers about every doctrine and tenet of their religion.

Except I'm right and you have no clue what you're talking about, shitskin subhuman.

you're a weird guy you know that

hey buddy how about you look into food safety approved regular slaughterhouses, the penetrating bolt gun, and how the animal is brain dead but alive while being drained of blood, and then come back with your islamophobia aye?

I have lost so much weight during my life, because I have a fucked up relationship with food and am basically either chubby or auschwitz at any given year. Here is what I have to say: you can have a single day of doing whatever you want. Even 5k calories. You need to fast the next day though. I usually "fast" on 100-200 calories from coffee since I hate it black. I always lose at least 2lb per week while doing that. HOWEVER, if you're cutting because you're fat, and not as a usual bodybuilding routine, you should avoid binge eating, you only support the problem that got you fat to begin with. Instead, have a cheat meal at a nice place, or cook something good. Plan ahead for it, expect it, but don't pig out all day.

>subhuman food

youtube.com/watch?v=oJ7mAcee6As

Takes some effort to get the animal into position, but the cut is quick and the animal loses consciousness within a second of the brain being deprived of blood.

It's fine. Better than shooting a deer and having it run off into the woods to bleed to death for 20 minutes while you track it down.

Bolt = fresher meat.

I have a cheat day on Thursdays as I play Water Polo for 2 hours. All I do is get some chicken nuggets and 4 cheeseburgers in the evening. End up going maybe ~200/400 calories over my limit.

Cheat meals are fine if you exercise but cheat days are stupid as fuck. What's the point of being on a cut if you put it all back in one day?

i'd been doing so good, until today. 2pm, my mom comes into town and wants us to go out to eat. we go to red lobster. they have endless shrimp.

i kept count, and ordered shrimp until i was full. in total the meal came to 3050kcal, including the salad. fuck :(