Black + fit = sexy

Black + fit = sexy

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/19/black-gays-lgbt-community_n_1989859.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And water is wet OP

Too bad they have a lower average height than whites while being the most obese race in the US....when will they learn

more like compensation

Im not obese faggot. Whites and blacks both are fucking fat. Its not like everyone one of us from both races are fat fucks but most are.

Also op can you keep your cuck fetish to yourself?

Agree, if you're black. If not, then you suffer from bestiality.

Actually whites are next to Asians on the least fat

>but most are

see there is a literal percentage tho your ignoring soyboy

Blacks are the most fat in the US

This is sure to be a hood thread

Good*

i'll admit blacks have great muscle building genetics

looks like a massive ballsack between his thighs

They do make up the most homosexuals....makes sense

Sexy = sexy
There's plenty of weird face black dudes who lift and have a shitty or mediocre time with girls because they're barely scraping 6/10.
The reason you have a picture like the OP is because that guy is a model, he is payed to have pics taken of him. In other words he's very good looking.
But whatever you posted to race bait and no amount of logic is going to change that.

i thought whites were the main gay

>fit = sexy
Well done, OP, for figuring out the most basic facts of life. Now fuck off, with your race-baiting shit.

huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/19/black-gays-lgbt-community_n_1989859.html

Yeah whatever, im not in the mood to go pull up the statistics based off state instead of looking a population size thats not relevant to me because im not fat.

Haahhaha
> Do I like obese to you ?

Its not even about state its based nationally.....do you understand how math works and averages work?

By sexy do you mean built for plantation slave work? If so, I agree.

Yes I do. I don't even care to debate with you on this subject you're just annoying. You respond to bait threads and do exactly what the faggot op wants. Unga bunga statistics over disproportionate crime rate, unga bunga high rate of heart related deaths in the black community, etc etc.

Who gives a fuck not everyone is fat and nor you should you even fucking care to attack everyone because the op
>white person made this thread. Fuck you im tired of hiding threads reeeeeee

Then why do you keep replying....why did you reply at all.

why are you not saging in the option like i am

I agree

I already did. Im tired of hiding like over 6 shitty threads. Mods fucking suck

Black + fit = better farm equipment