>she doesn't reply so I delete her number and messages
>5 days later I start to get over her, feel closure
>get this message
>immediately un-get over her
>reply
>regret

>tfw gf
:3

What's it like having a woman care about you?

Mix of autism and beta

You didn't have a mom Tyrone?

>tfw no more gf as of 40minutes ago

Hold me bros.

it's like waking up in a sweet, warm atmosphere, everything is great, every problem you have is now just a tiny nuisance and nothing can really hurt you, except your SO, she litterally have your heart in her hands, if it's the right one, it's an endless mental orgasm.

Best.
Drug.
Ever.

what should i do?

at least you know the feel of love
i don't know what love feels like

I'm panicking here

>she literally have your heart in her hands
Did she cut me open?

"I'm going to repeat this because it is that important - She doesn't love you, she only loves her attraction to you.

Make no mistake fellow high value men, women have no loyalty beyond their own narcissism. The days of the lifelong partner your grandmother was to your grandfather have been put to rest. The instant validation and unnecessary amounts of attention your average attractive woman get are completely out of control, and they thrive on those high dopamine levels. Combine that with our post-feminist society which never tells women "NO." and you have the current mess. What does this mean for you? Well, its quite simply really, maintain attraction.

Lift. Dress well. Don't take any shit from anyone, and be the man who puts her in her place. Women crave leadership and dominance, regardless of what all those pseudo-husband feminists might say. Just don't think for one second that she loves you, because she doesn't. She loves the tingles you give her by not being like all the other pandering low value men who have been trying to beat down her door. She loves the primal orgasms from being held down and ravaged. She loves how her friends pine over the new mysterious guy, and most importantly she loves that you maintain your frame when she is being completely irrational, but she does not love you. Remember, she'll get her dopamine fix with or without you so you might as well get your dick wet for your troubles.

just call her out if the blue. stop thinking for once and just do it. you cannot think about every decision, sometimes you just have to act

The worst thing a woman can do is accidentally fuck a beta. Provider type men used to be something noble, something to strive for, but in an age where we have abundance in every facet of our lives - they're redundant. Women do not have to worry about food, shelter, or security. It is all taken care of by Big Daddy GovernmentTM (or beta men) so they are free to pursue all their deepest, darkest fantasies with little to no repercussions. How many threads are posted here regularly that tell the same story? Happy relationship, good sex, everything is going well but she wants to "mix it up" (ride new cock) and usually the guy caves. Her attraction is waning and she needs her fix. Movies like Eat, Pray, Love make this idea popular. Why work on your marriage and care about your family when you can go get some HOT FOREIGN STRANGE?! Exactly. Don't be the chump husband, be the hot foreign strange, or, if you're a Heinz 57 like most of us just have enough Dark Triad traits that give her the tingles."

She's thrown the ball into your court. Take the initiative and make something of it. You're the man, you have the dick. Act like it. Control the flow of the relationship.

And for the love of christ don't come across as so needy

call her now, be normal, explain that you were drunk, and don't lie. just be an honest brah.

then reconsider drinking like that again. that, or figure out your problems. that kind of stuff shouldn't happen when you're drunk. yeah, shit happens, but the whole
>"get pissed and tell her its okay I didn't date ugly girls anyway"
shouldn't happen. even if you're drunk. you're unstable brother, and I wouldn't date you if I was a chick. you're showing those signs of a crazy fucking dad that goes too far when he gets upset. you're lucky she's giving you a chance. take advantage of it and learn

godspeed

Kek fag

>highlight of my romantic life is a girl snapping me every day, texting me first, double texting when I don't reply quickly and telling me her only two relationships started out as just friends (which we are)
>meanwhile social chads seem to have 342384 grills on call

>Be ugly skinny retard with no gf
>Get Veeky Forums
>Be ugly ripped retard with no gf

story of my life

>tfw got turned down by oneitis
>specifically told me im too fat
>decided to get Veeky Forums, dropped from 280 to 190 (6'2 btw) over the course of 1.5 years
>get the courage to ask her again
>says i dont make enough money
>depression and lack of motivation got me back to 280, prob pushing 300 now

mom doesnt let me get gun license cuz she knows i want to blow my brains out

Had this feeling for about 6 months while also always being high on dope.

Was awesome, except now shes gone and i'm a spinning plane flying straight down. Cutest girl I ever layed eyes on fuck.

Fuck that cunt she just wasn't into you and fucking your shit up by trying to have excuses.

Wanna date?
Sure first..
>look better
>have more money
>nice car
>buy nice house
Then maybe i'll consider it (still no)

been telling myself to get back on a routine, but its damn hard to just get out of bed. how do I come back to life, brah?

Cause you're an autistic Estonian that hangs out in swamps and takes acid everyday for breakfast. Get it together Toby.

For me, being a person who thought I'd basically die a virgin it is pretty nice. It's just another great thing in life having some who you care for that also cares for you.

stay away from grills until u get a grip of yourself, son

kill yourself, but im also in the same situation atm...maybe i should also kill myself.

Wanna know how I know you never been friends with a female and probably is a virgin?

To be honest man, you should probably stay away from her. Just think about the type of person that you would be going back to a woman that did that to you?

Take some time to better yourself. Quit drinking, and get that self-esteem up. Then you can pursue women.

Sorry to hear bro. That spark isn't just going to come to you. Why not start small and just do some cardio a few times a week?

drop her
the relationship could not possibly last based on your actions.

Update us user when your finished talking with her.

Time for new DL 1RM

I called her and she didn't answer. Then I said I can call you again today.

>being sad about not being stuck in an emotional bear trap
shut up fag

no gf is the emotional bear trap tho

Exciting stuff user keep it up.

Hell IM at a loss for words user. Dunno how the hell u made it.

Just bee yourself since obviously it works hahaha

>get fit
>Still no bf

>tfw not a cute girl with a bf

just buy an onahole

Lmao you have no idea
Buying gf was mistake

Kinky

ffs are we being invaded by whiny beta incels now

Try not being a fag, see if it helps

>tfw fit gf
:333

>match on tinder
>she’s really into it
>she asks me out to a bar the next day
>i switch it up to us smoking weed in the park next to my place
>meet at park
>it’s kinda awkward
>i suggest going to my place for some beer
>she comes up
>sits on the sofa next to me
>drink
>smoke
>laugh
>a little less awkward now
>nothing sexual though
>i feel like she’s uncomfortable though
>can’t make a move without feeling like a creep
>1 hour later she leaves
>say goodbye
>fuck it, at least go for a kiss
>get the cheek
damn lads I’m beta af

End your life my man

>kissless virgin until 26
>lose 120 pounds but still fat
>get first kiss and lose virginity within a week of eachother
>date girl, shes a psycho cunt bitch dump her
>get new girlfriend whos a tall amazonian thicc blonde
>super sweet and amazing
>finally happy
I'm still fattish though got about 20-30 more pounds to lose.

life is good brehs

>get along well with girl at gym
>talks to me all the time
>one day stops
>Initiate conversation with her instead of her coming up to me today
>she seems into it still
>girl i used to talk to comes out of her gym office and stairs her down
>she says "it was nice seeing you" and almost runs away
I dont get whats wrong with me

>Matched with a chick on tinder last year
>got her number after a while
>talk for a bit, ask her out
>I say something jokingly about fat people
>she says she thinks she is fat
>i don't see it
>ends up saying she is busy working but we continue talking for 3 weeks
>find out she is scared of what i'll think of her if we meet up cause fat
>she ends up dating someone else
I wasn't even that bothered about her weight, she was qt. Still think about her now and again and I don't know why. I fucked up big time.
>now
>54 matches on tinder in a week
>don't see anything in any of them
absolutely end it

i feel ya bruh, i was similar to you in that girls were way more into me over text and less interested in person. i got lucky and got a great GF before I could get too much better, but you need to act more dominant/in charge + more confident, it will really cut down on awkwardness since the girl will know to just follow your lead.

congrats man
my GF is amazing in every way except fitness, shes legit fat ~180lbs at 5'2 (weighs as much as me)
i've been helping her lose weight and sticking with her because of how great she is, but not being shallow is hard

also tip for KHV if you cant get a fit girl just try to get with/get to know a chubby girl, not only is it a lot easier but a lot of them are loyal, smart people, not corrupted by endless attention like a lot of hot girls are

>tfw lifting did get you a gf
>tfw you were still a betafag on the inside
>tfw by time you fell hard for her she realised just because you look like a chad doesn't mean you aren't a virgin
>proceed to be manipulated and abused by a girl half your weight and one foot shorter than you
>don't break up because you are madly in love with her
>finally you break up with her, she dates another guy within 2 weeks
>continue lifting
>hit new strength goals far beyond natty expectations and look better than ever
>think about how my time with her was terrible, nothing but emotional turmoil
>it's been almost 1 year and I still can't get over her

I miss tfw no gf

>tfw she had my heart in her hand
>tfw she decided to crush it

Put me back on the chat you fucking jew bastards

i was kinda awkward because i felt like she was disappointed with how i look, admittedly i got a little chubbier than my pics and this was my first tinder date so i was nervous.... but looking back it sounds so fucking stupid, i mean she willingly came up to my place for drinks when she could’ve just gone home after 30m in the park. I was just an insecure idiot. She wanted the d.

>Got Veeky Forums 6'5 215lbs
>get qt 3.14 gf 5'9" perfect Germanic features reddish brown hair. Enjoys kinky sex and nerdy things. cooks and is all around decent.
> I never really cared for some of the kinky sex she likes to be choked.
> one night im choking her during sex and passes out. cant get out the safe word. I didn't know how much pressure I was giving.
>scares the hell out of me
> scares the hell out of her.
> I start apologize about everything
> three days later she breaks up with me saying "she can no longer trust me."
> Everyday I live with my sin that I hurt the person I cared about the most...
> think about suicide daily.
> dont really enjoy the gym anymore.
I want to try and work things out, but dont know what to do.