Over 30, time to give up on humanity?

I'm going to come clean Veeky Forums. Possibly uncomfortably so: I'm 31, and I basically don't want a relationship. Work burns out my desire to interact with people and while I am making progress in the gym I'm starting to feel like it isn't enough.

Basically I'm starting to feel like I need to not only get stronger but bigger. Like "ohmygoditsgojira!" huge.

So should I just give up my humanity and start my own personal huge quest?

If you spend your whole life burying yourself in something to forget what you really want then you'll never be happy.

But if you're going the "dead inside" approach to life, workaholic and gymaholic are still better than alcoholic, drug addict or video game addict; because when you snap out of it you'll have actually improved your place in life and you'll be able to pick up the pieces a lot easier.

You're trying to fill a void. You will never be happy this way.

True wisdom on an alpine ski schematics sharing board? I never thought I'd see the day.

Get a new job. I'm a little older than you but a couple of years ago I was in the same place because of work. I tried going into a shell and just focusing on gains and it sucked. The only thing that helped me was to get out of my toxic work environment and start fresh and I'm glad I did or I probably would've blown my brains out after the gains stopped.

I've been dead inside for years. All the things I enjoy regularly slip away from me and honestly I've managed to eke out a small amount of contentment in my current life but I regularly see society telling me that I'm wrong. That I need to date/fuck to be happy and that being less social is somehow wrong.

I don't know, maybe you're right, maybe it'll get better eventually, but if it doesn't I can hug my gains to sleep at night, right?

I used to do HR in the Army and currently I work retail. The job is a lot less stressful than the Army ever was and I'm on my feet more which is better for my health, but I feel burnt out from dealing with people all the time.

I've been with guys when I was younger, never a long lasting relationship though.

I kind of want a relationship with a girl now, I never used to get off on girls but recently that changed. Maybe I should seek them out on tinder, idk. (I would go on tinder, or another internet based thing I don't know girls irl).

Still not sure if I should tell a girl if I get with her that I've only been with men.

Thats stress whether you feel like it is or not. I hated dealing with people too, and I had to make a change. It's much easier to change your surroundings than change people.

I'm fine with people in small doses, but too much and I definitely feel worn out. Basically the magic of being an introverted faggot I guess.

I actually suspect that any job that involves other people will leave me ultimately unhappy.

I'm 31 and I feel like how I should have felt at 18; lost and frightened of an uncertain future.

This. The fact that you posted this thread at all means you really do want a relationship.

Otherwise you wouldn't be asking if you should stop caring. You obviously do care. You can't just force yourself to stop, that'd be so much easier.

So should you just 'give up'? Maybe, but not in the sense that that is actually giving up, it's just creating new opportunities for futures which are unpredictable. 52 year old Senior Fitizen here, spent 20 years dead... am now Maslow's hierarchy of needs satisfaction poster boy. Hope you enjoyed my blog.

Post pics

All Veeky Forums relationship drama feels so shallow and irrelevant given that online dating sites filled with women just as desperate as you to hook up exist. There is zero challenge, all it requires is a will.

That pic is bullshit and makes insecure people even more insecure.
I started dating at 22 and 3 years later I slay, never thought this would happen but atm I friendzoned 3 girls, 2 qts. One of the, lives in the same appt and I'm dating 2 other qt's. Best part is they all know about eachother and dont care.
Or it might be I developped full blown sociopathy thanks to abusive parents and getting ignored by girls in the past. Who knows. Atleast I'm happy and get my dick wet

Problem is everyones standards are to high. I have 4 female friends constantly asking me where to find a good guy like me. Everytime I say a name or introduce them to them "they're not good enough". Bitch if you really are that lonely lower your fucking standards cuz you ain't getting with me.

Kill me

Do it yourself, you are fucking pathetic.

Why torture yourself with something that you can do literally nothing about? Why don't you make your future better?

You deserve all of your unhappiness.

cringe post

He's right tho. Peoples' egos love to identify with being depression and not being in a state of change. If you embrace that resentment you will never get anywhere and never make it.

samefag cringe

you godamn brainlet we are trying to help you

let him suffer

is that the only way, to watch him in pain? To do nothing until he realizes that he is making a mistake or he perishes?
why are you letting your brain rot away?

Sometimes our efforts our futile, it would only make things worse. Yuri Bezmenov talks about the fact that even if a "demoralised" person is presented with evidence counter to their argument, it will actually make them further entrenched in their opinion.
We have planted the seed, he will either find the way or he won't.

ok, fair enough, good luck user

Yes
> tfw 18 with no gf still
At least I have you guys

Fuck women. They are all vile little cunts, why the fuck do you mopey little sissies care so much about them? If they don't show any interest in you, then why should you give them the time of day? Your life would be exactly the same if you had a girlfriend, only it would be like having a glorified pet that you can cum in. Women don't have any strife in their pampered lives, they are just infuriating and always seek approval. You certainly don't want one for the conversation, they are all vapid and void of any personality. Sex is literally the same thing as having a wank, there is nothing special about it. Stop having this romanticized view of the cunts of the 21st century; they are bitches, the lot of them.

u2 mate

I found a virgin Veeky Forums gf when I was 20. There is still hope, man.

Acquire enough mass to be more Taurus than human.

>29yo
>khv
>fat as fuck
>doc told me to change if I want to reach 40

I at least want to do it for her, so she doesn't lose hope in humanity.
I've given up on anything else.

At what age you do the change and how, what did you do, what was the proces.

Te.35 y/o

>I found a virgin Veeky Forums gf when I was 20.
you know the rule user, to any self-reported number by a girl add 1 and multiply by 3, so 3 cocks before yours, not bad too be honest

>virgin
Whatever you say my fellow particle physicist

Yet men outweight the amount of woman on dating sites and apps by far.
Given that if you're not in the top 10 percentil, you have next to no chance to get even with a 5/10.
And then you don't know jackshit about her personality and so on.
Online dating works for woman and a small amount of men, that's it.

I had my first kiss with a girly age when i was 4 and a second when i was 8
Does that make me a chad

>social science says something

abselutely discarded

>tfw still with middle school sweetheart
I never thought I was going to be one of those guys that's always dated the same girl. Feels good, except now I'm starting to get more attention from other women and she's all the way at uni

>she's all the way at uni
she's fucking other guys, I guarantee it sry brah

You're probably low t as fuark. Start pinning brah you'll feel amazing.

People laugh at Roidbois, it is like wearing your insecurity on the outside as a meat suit.

If you are below 6,2 only roid to get lean and fuck Thots

If you've actually experienced "love" as a teenager you will know it's so overrated
No one feels love at that age, only lust, most boys only got a girlfriend so that they could brag to their friends about who lost their virginity first
You aren't missing out, it's very rare that teenage couples even stay together for longer than a few months or maybe years
However, sex as a teenager is fun only becuase of the risks involved like getting caught by parents etc

I used to think a lot like you, kept me from seeking help. Took me 7 years to see a doctor, 7 years of moderate to severe depression. Sometimes we need to admit that it's not just about "picking yourself up" or that we are lazy, and that we just have to learn to deal/live with it. It should always be in the background, self-criticism, but we can't always solve things ourselves. Now seeking help is doing something about it, but it's not what people always think of, they see it more as a failure. This should be kept in mind as well.

>13 yrs old
>pure
Fucking kek

Nice larping dyel

>I'm a forever alone faggot who's never felt real love from anything other than my hand
Real shit though she hasn't been indoctrinated and she's pretty traditional. Going to be moving there whenever she starts her graduate school. sorry to make you jealous btw ;:^j