Does the estrogen from milk effect testosterone...

does the estrogen from milk effect testosterone? I'm about to start the gomad diet and drink a shit ton of milk to aide me in putting on weight but I'm a bit worried about the estrogen in there?

pic related trying to find a tithog to let me drink some of her milk too

not as much as being a soyboy.

eat your cholesterol.

Human milk is fine. No cow milk.

>No cow milk.

cow milk is perfectly fine in moderate amounts.

fuck gomad though, do toccad instead.

better macros.

YOU GOTTA FUCKING DO IT OP. WHATEVER IT TAAAAKES

toccad

What's toccad? Tons of cock and dick?

tub of cottage cheese a day

Milk in the us is chockfull of antibiotics, estrogens, and feces. If you're working out like a motherfucker and drinking it in moderation, you're probably ok. I avoid that shit like the plague.

Lool up the history of dairy farmers and support from the government. Pure jew trickery

Human tit milk is the only way to prevent testosterone depletion

>Milk in the us is chockfull of antibiotics, estrogens, and feces.

Take your PETA propaganda and get the fuck out, Soyboy.

erm... cottage cheese is made from cow's milk is it not?

my thinking too i'm going to find a breeder and milk her everyday for my big gains xD

>Soyboy
Want to compare physiques? Post a pic if you're confident that you look better than me, faggot

Yeah, but those macros...

I'm game but I'm not wasting my time unless you go first with a time stamp, and stand next to a door with your feet visible so we can compare height too. :)

Your reply:

Pussy. That's what i thought

More disgusting landwhales on my fitness board.

MODS

>Ask you to go first on your call out
>Ask for time stamp
>Ask you to stand by a door

How am I the pussy, Soyboy?

You're the one that's fucking off right now.

dude, you challenged him to a .jpeg off, you should go first to prove you are not trolling.

if you keep chickening out you lose by default

I think you replied to the wrong person, but I agree with you if you meant that the guy that challenged him should go first. The guy that said "soyboy" should go second, it's only fair

Unironically my fetish desu

affect*

How much do you weigh and how tall are you?

>t. Dyel

are tits the new asses? after the whole twerking phase and negro worship of asses, i think people have gotten back into tits.
>tfw no titcow gf

milk truck just arrived

Drink only skimmed milk. Estrogen is bound to fat.

Buy organic then. I went full soyboy for a month and started developing gyno. Never had anything close to that problem with even non organic cow milk.

kekd

IS THE 90'S ALL OVER AGAIN!

I, for one, welcome our new titcow overlords

Doing DEADs is best
>Dozen
>Eggs
>A
>Day

Just put 1 cup of oats in a shaker with 12oz of milk and a scoop of whey. That's like 500 calories you can drink in a minute. If you need help eating anymore you're a total pussy.