Got my T levels tested and it came out to 617ng/dL. Am I low test? I'm 23 and go to the gym 4 days a week

Got my T levels tested and it came out to 617ng/dL. Am I low test? I'm 23 and go to the gym 4 days a week.

Other urls found in this thread:

4.bp.blogspot.com/_hUU8QufjO5U/TEIJs9KYnSI/AAAAAAAABFw/2OjIH5hudRk/s1600/testosteron-1.JPG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do you get tested?

>imagine being this insecure you literally go to a clinic, pay money, waste an hour just to affirm your manhood

privatemdlabs

Go to doctor and ask. My doctor told me to fuck off when I asked because he said I don't need to at my young age and shouldn't worry about low test.

The doctor will give you a slip to go to the lab and get blood drawn and then the results are sent to your doc.

There's a men's health clinic by me that does it. Look for one of those.

My best friend since kindergarten is a doctor and he tells me to fuck off all the time when I ask about getting tested. Especially when I drop hints about getting TRT. Something about losing his medical license doesn't appeal to him.

Ok liar

Except all you have to do is "lie" about symptoms of low test and he "agrees"

Nothing to lose a licence over here you mongoloid, unless one of your purposely goes out and talks about it. Don't you think the medical community has bugger things to worry about than a fucking blood test?

why with the technology we have do we not have computer machines that humans can interact with that will tell them their blood compositions, etc?

like you go to the ai and give it a sample of blood and it could instantly tell you w/e you want to know about your blood.

low testosterone is also a medical issue dummy

He won't prescribe it. He's shut me down several times pretty quickly. I could go elsewhere but I imagine the results would be the same without a test indicating low T

That’s not low test. And it also doesn’t tell you shit. You need your free test looked at too. I was 666 total but my free was 154 (range was 35-155). Your levels are completely normal and you’d never get prescribed shit

sieg heil

checked those satanic T levels

Getting mine checked tomorrow. Doctor told me they were probably fine since I had no symptoms but was willing to work with me

3 Jews and an Asian walk into a clinic to get their testosterone tested...

Actually yeah but you're above average within our generation. You won't be able to get TRT. I'd advice to limit masturbation, avoid plastic, high-fat chicken, all fast food, dairy, chemical body soap and see where it takes you.

thanks this is what I wanted to hear

free here in america

Fucking ned, less test than a 100 year old man.

they're all less than a 100 year old man

600-700 is good for your age. I tested 350-440 so I use test-e a couple times a year.

Lucky fucker. Getting your test levels checked is banned here in Germany.

You make it sound like test levels are some arbitrary manhood indicator when in reality low test is a medical problem that a person should know about.

>Test check verboten
A lot of old DDR athletes afraid of being exposed after all these years?

I'm 22 and around 675. We're both 'average' for the most part, but I think that because of the feminisation of Western males, we're probably a lot higher than average.

Gym x5-6 times a week.

I know this is bait but for noobs - Testosterone levels literally affects your overall health relating to mood, motivation, depression, sexual function, muscle gain etc. You are literally retarded if you don't have a good understanding as to where your body is in regard to testosterone, so you can make appropriate changes depending on what the results are.

I want to punch them all so fucking hard jesus christ just looking at them fills me with rage

Before your blood test,
stay up straight for at least 2 days.
Eat a shit load of estrogen inducing foods a week before.

Probably shave off at least 100 or so

See the sad thing is I dont know if that's a joke or not

hes talking shit.

1010 ng/dL ITT, ask questions.

How to raise testosterone?

360 here, endo said it's normal.

what kind of body do like on girls?

Because then Dr. Noseberg would be without a job.

hourglass, not chubby

natty?

If you're so high test why are you a faggot anime poster?

FtM?

Yes
>being on anonymous forum for anime lovers
>asking why someone here likes anime
Also you are retard that think that hi T somehow make you look and act like guy from pic.

What's wrong with anime? Can you explain why anime is bad while usual sitcoms or movies are good?

Because broad spectrum test analysis is retarded, you would need higher ammount of samples to get everything and since you need lots of materials it becomes expensive.

That's why sugar blood levels are somewhat affordable to test , they only look for one thing.

We do have that, it's called machines that humans can interact with to get blood composition done.

It's just that they happen to be operated by smart humans and not by idiots like you and it's probably also really expensive to get your own machine.

guys, i got measured recently at a level of "14" which i think refers to free blood test, am i being jewed? I was told this is "within the normal range" the "normal" range is "8-31"

>went and got that wierd mole checked out incase it was cancer
>IMAGINE BEING THAT INSECURE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH LMAO

Different units, I'm assuming your an Aus_user here we use Nmol/L.
That converts to 403 ng/dL which is still pretty low my friend

>what is measurement unit?
>what the difference between testosterone and free testosterone?

You're not curious? I was at the doctor for a sprained ankle and asked if she could measure my T and she took a drop of blood and I called some time later and that was it.

Also
>Pay money
>Implying I don't live in the first world

thats a pretty good average level for a 20 something man

>do a cycle of test
>come off
>wait 4 weeks
>go to doctor complaining of low test symptoms

yeah if you're in your 80s

how do you get tested in aus and how do you convert to ng/dL

i'm in the uk, you are totally right

4.bp.blogspot.com/_hUU8QufjO5U/TEIJs9KYnSI/AAAAAAAABFw/2OjIH5hudRk/s1600/testosteron-1.JPG

i am on methadone which is notorious for test levels, however i am reducing

Just ask your GP, they won't say no

Vitamin D, good nutrition and physical exercises.

You are three Neds, congratulations.

at that point you would have access to test already so why go through the trouble of getting the doc to assign you test?