Other than Krav Maga, what martial arts use weapons and tools?

Other than Krav Maga, what martial arts use weapons and tools?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gKFX0I7CqRk
youtube.com/watch?v=MvmLQ_Jjqmk&t=511s
youtube.com/watch?v=0KUXTC8g_pk
youtube.com/watch?v=OsnaiuPPNr4
youtube.com/watch?v=hVO1rFiSLwU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How hard is it to throw a brick?

Asian ones, specially jungle asians tend to utilize tools

MCMAP

also for martial arts discussion

/leftypol/ fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=gKFX0I7CqRk

>can YOU spot ALL the trannies?

ahahahah these stupid fucking goys

Join the Medieval Combat Society

i will fucking mangle you within an inch of life low test nigger lover

Escrima, Salat, traditional kung fu etc

youtube.com/watch?v=MvmLQ_Jjqmk&t=511s

if you stay ready, you don't got to get ready

kung-fu, aikido

getting ready to knock out some nazies

This is satire, dipshit.

I see what you're doing

Lmao literally none of these "martial arts" that train without live practice against a resisting opponent hold up in real life. Do them if you like larping, but don't delude yourself as to their effectiveness.

Real martial arts are boxing, sambo, judo, BJJ, wrestling, MT, and full contact karate everything else is a meme

Bro my anarchist dojo would mangle most MMA jocks shit. He train a lot of sensitivity drills that focus on yielding and keep skinny.

Too much muscle makes you slow and less reactive. I try to be in the range of 6'2" 130lbs

Systema works great!

lmao I remember when I was 13 I bought a systema dvd at a flea market

Lol have you ever tried it in a pressure situation? How do you know if your "martial art" works?

Gas everyone to the left of Pinochet

Everyone who posts political garbage on boards not associated with politics needs to be shot
That goes for the left, right, up, down, wherever on the autism compass

I'm practicing Krav Maga for a few years now and I can assure you that the best fighters from our gym are far from skinny.
Mass means power, mass means defense and if you train right and keep working on explosiveness you're not getting slow either.
I'm one of the smallest there at 5'11'' 165 lbs.

Since it's not an actual martial art but a sole self defense system, it's best paired with kickboxing or MT or BJJ or all of them so you learn the techniques nice and clean.

Martial arts like systema and aikido are too deadly for use in an uncontrollable situation (which it would become if we unleashed our real skills). Systema was practiced by the Soviet military at some unspecified point (it's classified), so it must work.

Leave the boxing, sparring, pressure testing, MMA, weights meathead culture to the fascists. and Mike Tyson

>Eskrima
>Meme
Bitch please. It's used both by the US army and the coppos. Gtfo.

Kali

>Don't you know that lifting weights and fighting are symbols of toxic masculinity

HAHAHAHA the 2dedly defence
youtube.com/watch?v=0KUXTC8g_pk
Bullshido.net is your friend user. I know it can be hard to admit you've been scammed but do some independent research. The other krav user was right in that you need to practice real shit to gain fight sense, and all the bullshit 2dedly stuff can provide some benefits in terms of street and situational theory.

Face it lefty you'll go to a krav maga class for about 6 months, get frustrated that you don't get good at it immediately and then leave the gym to continue doing dildo squats.

Bujinkan budo taijutsu uses all kinds of weaboo weaponry

How new you are, he is baiting

Why do you need a weapon to knock over a trash can?

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Itt: triggered nazis

Is muay thai a good martial art for girls who want to be able to fight men?

Its a top tier stricking art but any man in generally good shape can beat your ass

youtube.com/watch?v=OsnaiuPPNr4

>antifa larping so hard
laughingwhores.tiff

Kung Fu
Besides Swords, staffs and sticks they also use old Chinese farmer tools like sickles etc and have techniques and forms for it.

Also great pic to start a thread you fucking retard.

It's been what, 4 days now?
This triggered stacey just can't deal with the fact that Veeky Forums isn't a website full of literal commies like her.
You're not going to turn Veeky Forums communist by posting facebook memes. You're wasting your time.

just don't hurt yourself

Nazis post their shit randomly across Veeky Forums for no reason.

A single OP making fun of them and you have 40 REEEEEEEplys

You people need a safe space or what? Fuck off nazi

>using nazi unironically

Lurk moar before baiting, faggot.

THIS many people were triggered by an image of a Nazi being punched. Can you feel the alt-cucks literally shaking, they start fucking vibrating whenever something online bugs them.

Whatever guys keep larping online and having rallies in small towns. You'd get killed in a city so keep it online and in the fields

Just get a gun faggot.

k

Bro my Gun Range dojo would mangle most Anarchist Weeb shit. He train in a lot of shooting targets in pressurized situations. We also keep ourselves pretty fit as being a spoopy skeleton will just make everyone think you're a massive faggot I usually stay 5"10 175 lbs.
Guns work great!

Hi stacey. How's the "social democrat" revolution coming along? Gotta do your part and fight the culture war on Veeky Forums. With enough effort you'll convince us all to join antifa. I'm sure of it. Just keep going!

shutup reddit

>You'd get killed in a city.
Wait, whats the score again?

>don't want political bullshit on a fitness board
>hurr u centrist
imbecile

>imbecile
Redditfag.

>look mom! I replied to the whole thread

>all these fags got baited
sad

That’s a cute twink second to the right. I’d fuck him up the ass no homo

fuck off scum

he's right you know.

>redditfag

imagine the fat, slobby couch potato that uses this as an insult

muay thai boxing for striking
bjj wrestling judo grappling

done.

Im well versed in weaponized debating I was in debating club in hs and there were girls there, feminist girls, but they were impressed by my skills. They dated bad bois but I would always manage to debate them and win. They still dated them but I got a nice plaque 4 my wall.

Its the memories that last anons.

Gun kata

>replies = triggered
Is your name Sony? Cuz bish you projectin'

>couch potato
You couldn't make this more obvious newfriend

youtube.com/watch?v=hVO1rFiSLwU
haymaker collective is a real movement

>Thinks redditfag isn't an insult.

user...I..

>its satire!
well its better than having people say its "edited" i guess
(you)

>reddit formatting

>krav maga
>meme
>full contact tkd/hkd hybrid
>meme

>pro wrestling board
>martial arts discussion
kek

>Literally shaking

>hurr durr if I dont spam edgy "IM A NAZI/ANTIFA LOL" shit on every board then I'm worthless

>nothing personnel kiddo

>reddit formatting
you replied to half of the thread, do you feel in charge now?

>101 ways to stab someone in the balls
>not a meme

I can't wait for society to break down so I can start indiscriminately killing leftists

Krav Maga is a meme.

Systema is Russian propaganda to confuse fat Americans on how fighting works.

Muay thai and BJJ are total memes. Get into some wing chun or shaolin boxing, nazis will have no clue how to recover against chinese attack patterns