Form check

Can I get a form check on my diddly? Did my normal 5x5 before this lift, I know I should've locked it out a second longer but my grip was failing

Next time your grip is starting to fail try a mixed hook grip.

is that dark colored boy trying to rape you? Is he the bull?

you'll want to have your hips pushed back a little more, internally rotate your hips and let your spotter inside a bit more to make sure you're safe.

It was mixed :( also did biceps and triceps before this, forearms were just tired

Kek no he's a friend, asked for a spot..didn't realize I'd get such an intimate one but..better safe than sorry

>spotting a deadlift
How can you even fail in a way that a spot would help?

Its fine. If you want, blast the fuck out of your quads with front squats, it appears as though they are your weak spot. If after 2-3 weeks of that your deadlift still looks the same then don't worry about it

Why the fuck is your friend spooning you hahahaga

>ywn get spooned by Jamal while deadlifting

lmaoooooooooooooooo spotting a deadlift

have you never passed out from a deadlift before? can really fuck yourself up if you hit your head on a plate, seen people hurt themselves too many times

well the only good spotting for deadlift is having people around you in case you pass out and fall

How does one spot a deadlift ??? Like if that went wrong, what could he have possibly done to save you?

stay weak fag

lol

pretty comfy, i felt secure af

Wtf kind of thing legs are those.

was hit by a car a year and a half ago, lost a lot of weight and muscle, thanks for your input on my form though

prevent him from smashing his head after he passes out and falls over

srsly idk how people havent heard of a spot on deadlift, this was a just in case bc it was only 315 but 350 and up and i get a little light headed

>asking for a form check
>posts a homo erotic dl vid

Try a side on video so we can see your lower back more clearly.

give me a minute

>careless whisper playing silently in the background

>have you never passed out from a deadlift before?
Never because I know how to breath and don't fucking go too hard that I will pass out

i mean i havent passed out either but i have gotten light headed and ive heard enough horror stories to not risk it, diddlys are my favorite i like to push it

>deadlift
>spot

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

how many times must this stupid question be answered

Sit back more. Try to get your shins more vertical so your knees aren't hanging over the bar. Don't let your hips shoot up as start your pull.

First time I've LOLed at a Veeky Forums post in months.

Spotting on a deadlift. so intimate, thank you!!

I will not kill myself, thank you OP. You saved my life

yea looking at my other video with a more clear sight i just saw the same thing, thanks

its comfy desu would recommend

nvm this webm bs is annoying, i need to get my ass lower like i thought

Did sets to failure after not deadlifting for a while. Did 10+ reps of lol3pl8 and literally almost passed out. Lost my hearing, blurred vision, was sweating profusely.

10 reps of 3pl8s is great user, imo anyway i can only manage about 3, maybe 4 if my grip didnt suck

best feeling is diddling so much you get light headed tbqh

Fuck, if only your bf was spotting that car

Looks fucking idiotic, but that's mainly because of the retarded angle and your negro spotter.

Protip: have you ever seen a spotter on the deadlift in a meet or something?

as many times as it needs for you faggots to realise tat you're gay having a dude fucking you from behind while you lift, one can stand on alert some distanve away and catch you once you fade out, no need to be dry humping you while you lift, welcome to the fag side

wtf

t. brainlet

It has never been answered. There's literally no reason to spot a deadlift

Jesus christ how horrifying..

>mfw thinking of you hurting

keep your hips higher, faggot. Get rid of the spotter, faggot. Your hips shouldn't shoot up like that before you even start the lift. Bad form. Still got it up though, so not too bad. Keep bar over mid foot and keep hips high.

Underrated post

Way too slow off the ground, do more squats or leg presses. Your grip is also starting to show, start up those farmer walks and wrist curls before it catches up to you.

Oh yeah and stop the mix grip so you can utilize more arm strength without too high of bicep tension.