youtube.com/watch?v=p_shhU_H5Z0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

It means you're ready to get saved
youtube.com/watch?v=-fGxOCJCRpA

>protestants

Where is he wrong?

because you're delusional

How bout the part where he doesn't give a single fucking argument?

I mean fuck, I don't say that christianity is worthless, not at all, but I'd rather they would use actual arguments instead of >muh bible. JPB does a great job in explaining why christianity is good, and why "god" as a concept "makes sense".

But this bullshit >muh jesus and >muh bible is on the level of fedora tipping atheists.

God is calling to you, visit churches untill you get the same feeling as when you think/Read about god, then ask to speak to a priest.

It's so comforting to think that there's a being that even through millennia still cares about you and your soul.

Accept him user, or at least meditate on his word and see where it goes.

youtube.com/watch?v=p_shhU_H5Z0

As you listen and breathe, remember that all that we have done is forgiven, and in the eyes of God we are still worth saving.

Sounds like he never knew you

If I were a betting man i'd imagine his parents brought him to church every Sunday and so now he lashes out at anyone that mentions religion because it was forced on him.

All I'm saying is that quoting a book is not an argument. There are great theologians and scholars who've spent literally centuries collectively trying to figure this shit out, and many still do it to this day. Some very compelling arguments have been put forth due to this. Quoting from the bible is not one of them.

Gotta have faith. My experiences make the existence of God a fact to me.

it means you're low int

did u know the Bible is book which is rich with any kind of knowledge there is, depending on which KEY you apply when studying it?

Its the most advanced kind of information ever made because it contains in itself every life ever existed or which will exist.

I generally dont cry about it but sometimes I can get teary eyed.

Carry on.

>yess goy, turn the other cheek! be a doormat that others walk over
>good goy! render the shekel unto mr shekelberg!
>be meek, obedient, and poor, goy!

truly a well of wisdom

>this post

Truly a well thought out criticism, how will biblical scholars ever recover?

Only if you mean Odin

considering they're all dead - not too well my hebrew friend

Why are people so fucking dense and lack the brain capacity to figure out that
>Turn the other cheek
means literally "Turn in another direction and distance yourself from the individual"

Every fucking religious or atheist mong on this planet literally thinks that God's perfect plan has
>Take shit
>Be a cuck
>Let the only part of your body not struck get struck to complete the collage of bruises

Fucking dumbass

because that's exactly what (((god))) wants, christcuck. fuck outta here with your low test religion

>Turn in another direction and distance yourself from the individual
It litreally fucking doesn't you mouthbreathing mongoloid, where did you get this from? The meaning is clear when the whole passage is analyzed.
>But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if anyone would sue you and take your tunic,[a] let him have your cloak as well. And if anyone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Give to the one who begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you.

A man should only fear his God if he sins, and he should never fear a fellow human.

You were right until the priest part. Catholics are satanic, just open your Bible OP.

I'd get checked out for dementia. You know there's a bunch of different religions, right? Why do you think that is? I'll wait.

Bad news, bro. It means you're gay.

Man created god in his own image, and dude, you're in love like some thirteen year old crying for the Biebs.

"All have sinned and fallen short of the grace of God"

It's impossible for man not to sin in his fallen nature. Call upon Jesus, and be saved.

Arguing to convince you is the wrong way, anyway (heh)

If there is one thing a person who actually loves all (loves nothing) would know, it is that you really can't force someone to see your point of view, especially in matters of faith where concrete evidence will always be out of reach.

The best someone can do is appreciate your inquisitive perspective/sharp mind for what it is, and hope for you that you are eventually as satisfied with skepticism as they are with faith.

How do you reconcile with another’s “facts” that come from their own experiences and contradict your own? Do you feel the need to push your “absolute” or are you content with yourself?

Yes
The concept of religion is not itself evil but when it becomes organized it becomes evil
> crusades and current Christian scandals
> Islamic terrisom
> Jewish people having high positions of power despite being a minority
Agnostic is okay though

Wotan is the only true all-father

Not the same user but you know how when, in a crowd of people, someone makes a joke at the expense of someone else and the only people that get it are you and someone you see in the crowd who understands your language and what it implies?

For me it was kind of like that. If I said "life is suffering" as per Buddhist Dharma, you'd say "well that's ridiculous." But that really depends on what "suffering" means. Being constantly dissatisfied and feeling like I was constantly making a mess with my choices made me self-scorn constantly.

It's like the wojak wearing a smiling wojak but crying his eyes out underneath. That was what suffering meant to me. Once I identified that the next step was "so how do I stop?" And the evidence of truth for me was what could cause that suffering to abate. That will be different for everyone.

Old testament is where the real happens.

In old testament we learn that women are inferior to man.

>I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.
1 Timothy 2:12

I Love it

>It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. 2 Samuel 22:33

>But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they
will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31

>Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be
discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

Wonderful gain inducing quotes.

why are there different languages? Why do people look different?

The underlined message is the same tho.

>That will be different for everyone

That kind of spirituality I’m ok with, even if I don’t care to speak the language myself. The issue comes from people who need the comfort of an absolute to the point where anyone who challenges it even indirectly through their lack of acknowledgement has to be brought to heel. People who basically say “my truth is the only truth and your existence outside of it as an affront to my own”.

Not ragging on religious people in general either, nu-Atheists are just as dogmatic to the point where some want to actually ban religion which is ludicrous, because their absolute (smug “intellectualism” that drives their superiority complex) also can not tolerate anyone existing outside of it.

better to live for something than to die for anything

Glad we see eye to eye on that. And the underlying point I believe is that when you're trying to force perspective on someone you have given up your own argument as to the path to salvation.

Some Christians will argue why your way is wrong and theirs is right, but Jesus never did that. He only wanted to help, whether HE was right or wrong never mattered. His "arguments" were neither confronting people nor admonishing them, as per an order or edict. They were given in good faith as a means to be better.

Where people get mixed up is when what they KNOW to be true is confronted. Then it stops being about the message and starts being about their ability to know right from wrong, and that discussion is now an argument between two opposing powers.

I think your perspective is correct, user

Low intelligence. Seriously.

Why is that, user? Seriously.