How to lose the baby face Veeky Forums?

How to lose the baby face Veeky Forums?
Aside from growing a beard and losing weight.

Grow a beard and lose some weight.

TRAIN YOUR NECK

That,
Training you your jawline also helps

I don't think the guy in your photo changed his face so drastically without some kind of plastic surgery.

He didn't even look bad on the left, fix front teeth + barber.

get into a fist fight with your dad

Test, tren, mast.

Plenty of guys kept that androgenic masculine jawline look after cessating tren for a long while

NECK, CHEW, MEW
in that order of importance. Chew chios mastic gum, it's extremely hard and will make your jaw pop out noticeably.

I refuse to believe this works

Tren is pretty good to rid you off a baby face

Seems to be working for me. Not a greek chewing gum merchant, btw, I swear.

These are called "becoming a grown man"

There's no fucking way this works

I think you just need to get older while bloatmaxxing, pic related, Gandolfini as a narrow-skulled framecel young adult.

>chew gum
>puberty hits
>wow gum made me taller, developed facial structure, and allowed me to grow more hair everywhere.

>21
>puberty hits
yeah ok buddeh
See you in a few years, I'll be laughing

>being this insecure
God I am glad I was gifted genetically

Pretty sure he's a child on the left.

Just a different lens + clenching. Chewing is a cope created by mentally ill narcissists, you'll just fuck your jaw and teeth up.

Wait 10 years. Retards under 25 suprised they look babyfaced. You won't look like an fully grown adult until you are one.

Read the damn image, he said he didn't get taller

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR GUM CHEWERS>

Don't chew gum with your front teeth, you will get stress fractures on your sharp teeth. I've seen pretty good results from gum chewing though, but i feel like the most effective thing is losing weigh combined with lifting heavy so i flexed my face.