ITZAMINDSET

WADDUP Veeky ForumsIZENS. Anyone here running Bulgarian Lite like the Bugez? So far it's fucking AWESOME I put 30 lbs on my push press in two weeks and 70 lbs on my Zercher squat. I'm plateauing but I want to milk all possible gains before switching up my lifts.

So for all of you, even if you aren't running Bulgarian, how do you guys tap into your INNER SAVAGE TO CRUSH YOUR PRS?!?! Without going full autist, I train at a commercial gym.

M I N D S E T
I
N
D
S
E
T

I failed

TWICE

MINDSET
I E
N S
D D
S N
E I
TESDNIM

>push press

AH
I FAILED
I'LL GET IT RIGHT THOUGH
IT'S A MINDSET

Ya keep doing your 15 lb lateral raises 3x10 bro, you'll get hella big and strong

INNER DRIVE

For the last time, what is a bulgarian lite routine like?
Maxing out everyday? For how long? Then you switch to another exercise? Must it always be a compound? Do you rotate between push and pull?

the routine doesn't matter
MINDSET does

I do bulgarian method. You get a daily max and drop set triples(sets of 3 reps) to 5s in like a 4 months then 8s then 10+ but i realized if i can do 10 i can prolly do close to do.

Its like a guaranteed 25-40 pound increase on each lift you practice per year up to elite level.

lol keep doing your lmao1pl8 ''''pushpress'''' and u will get massive shoulders

Nice projection

Repeating very few high intensity compounds every day until you've completely stalled. Add in lots of grass fed whole milk, caffeine, and heavy metal

I would do Bulgarian if I wasn't working so much. Seems like the potential for mad gainz is high

Personally I've found bulgarian to be easier on my schedule. Lifting 45-60 minutes daily has been much easier to schedule and execute around my work schedule than lifting for 120-180 minutes 4x a week

I hit 200 lbs this morning. At my current rate of 5 lbs per day, in 5 days I can theoretically hit 2plaet. You dont think it would put some juicy fuckin delt size on literally anybody if they could press and hold 225 lbs overhead?

You're not progressing at 5 lbs per day, lying e-stat faggot.

Doing zercher rack pulls below the knee. Gains have been consistent. I have a feeling it'll help my conventional deadlift. Started with hack squats got to 500 lbs in a week. Then moved to lowhandle trap bar deadlifts got to 500 in a few weeks. I'd really like to move 450 on the zercher. Also running Russian squat program for ohp right now. Will keep you posted.

thats the whole point of the program mindsetlet.

you do realize that it's possible to do both heavy compound AND isolations exercises.

I wonder how we can all tell you've never tried a program like this...

Eric is really a nice guy. Completely autistic, but nice

what if i could do 60 pound db laterals

Your shoulders would be utterly fucked

I've just hit 120 kilos on Zercher Deadlift, lads. My back feels less fucked afterwards compared to when I'm doing conventional. Why is that?

Conventional even with good form is pretty dangerious.

Does the bulgarian method including being a rape baby by ottomans? I might not able to do it

how many exercise do you do in bulgarian method? 2? and when you max on it, you switch and dont do that exercise anymore? how do you maintain the gainz u made?

Just speculating but it might be because the distance between the bar and your back/core is shorter. In conventional the weight is way out there. Longer moment arm or whatever it's called.
Just started doing them too and they're pretty fun.

Ask me how I know your shoulders look like shit.

>Zercher Deadlift
Wait, do you mean the zercher squat off pins, the conventional deadlift into zercher squat or the MADMAN variation where you zercher lift the bar off the floor?

Madman version ofc

Last one. Surprisingly, it doesn't feel like it's going to snap your back at all.