youtube.com/watch?v=oCMKq6vWQF8
amazon.co.uk/Sevenhills-Wholefoods-Organic-Ashwagandha-Powder/dp/B00N31PF1W/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sell me on it.

>What is it?
>What does it do?
>Why does it work?
>Side effects?
>Is this yet another (((shill))) thread? Yes.

DESIGNATED

>not buying KSM 66

examine.com/supplements/ashwagandha/

>Lower Anxiety
>Lower Cortisol
>Higher Power Output

>paying extra for a meme

mine is supposed to be arriving tomorrow, excited to try

You'll like it

10/10 supplement, helps me sleep, helps me be calm, helps me get gains.

there is nothing that this herb can't do.

It can get me a gf too?

shit mayne, they're just today's version of acai berries.

Where can I buy it? Whole Foods?

Wtf why haven't I heard of this? Where should I buy some?

amazon.co.uk/Swanson-Ashwagandha-450mg-100-Capsules/dp/B002MT8R70

Is this ok?

let's not get too in over our heads here

I'm hoping to get a good recovery/sleep stack to go with my mk677
I'm also an anxious mess

Difference is even the autist who runs examine has to reluctantly admit it has good benefits

Been taking it for about a year now. It won't fix your life but it does work

I bet it's side effect is dick shrinkage

yeah this totally isnt a shill thread or anything

One can only hope!

>everything is a shill because i don't know how to read the literature

Warning: Make cause uncontrollable urge to rape children and sudden onset allergy to loos.

It can't do the impossible

hahahaha epic win my good sir

CBD Oil is way better.

Started taking it a week ago - not because of Veeky Forums just stumbled across it from youtube videos.

Aware me on what I can start to be experiencing soon - no notable effects so far. Maybe slightly lower stress levels.

OK OP, convince me to use it.

I've been taking L-Tryptophan and Ashwaganda for 2 weeks now and I legit have never slept better. I get tired at about 10:30 every night and actually fall asleep within 15 minutes of laying down. Even when I did insane cardio, I never slept like this

I started taking it and definitely feel less anxiety, but then I always had massive social anxiety

if you’re not anxious and stressed, it probably won’t do much for you

what time do you take it

L-Tryptophan on an empty stomach, generally around 21:00 and ashwaganda with meals (12:30 and 18:30)

This is actually one thing i started noticing. Been taking for a week (previously said) and get tired around 1030/11 and wake up at 630/7. Fall asleep pretty quickly too.

>L-tryptophan is POSSIBLY UNSAFE when taken by mouth. It has been linked to over 1500 reports of eosinophilia-myalgia syndrome (EMS) and 37 deaths. EMS is a neurological condition with symptoms that include fatigue; intense muscle pain; nerve pain; skin changes; baldness; rash; and pain and swelling affecting the joints, connective tissue, lungs, heart, and liver. Symptoms tend to improve over time, but some people may still experience symptoms up to 2 years after they develop EMS. Some people report that their symptoms have never gone away completely.

breh

>About 95% of all EMS cases were traced to L-tryptophan produced by a single manufacturer in Japan
This was back in the early 90s and resulted in less than 1600 reports of EMS. It's not likely to he an issue. You don't avoid flying and tall buildings because some dunecoons hijacked some planes and killed 2000 people, right?

What's a good brand of ashwagandha

Never been in a plane my entire life, by choice, rarely travel anywhere I can’t walk

>rarely travel anywhere I can’t walk
What a shitty life

look for ksm order 66

i use jarrow formulas, most research is done with 500mg/day of an extracted form labeled KSM 66, so go for that if you don't go with jarrow

how the fuck do you get your amino acids if not by mouth? are you supposed to inject your food?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4658772/

I take ashwagandha when I cycle off from rhodiola. I prefer rhodiola because it's more activating and gives more energy, stamina and endurance in my personal opinion. It's better for workouts. Huge fan of adaptogens, I'll never go back.

what happens if I OD on this shit?

asking for a friend

>why aren't you dropping shekels on the supplement industries latest placebo?
whatever works for you goy.

SAD
A
D

is that just glorified super-male vitality?
youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo

Did fuck all then gave me the shits

>examine.com/supplements/ashwagandha/
açaí is god tier though, literally one of the best deserts ever if blended with banana, super fucking healthy full of antioxidants vitamins and minerals

Your gonna devour everything in your path if you have no self control

As always there is a SHITTON of different brands out there and everyone is trying to sell you their shit.

What do I need to pay attention to when buying Ashwaganda?

just pick whatever brand he is selling

user please this was a serious question
if im spending money on supplements i want them to fucking do something and not be overpriced cellulose powder

I take it, it is good.
Also forskolin, essential vitamins + boron + creatin.

SIPPING

Why the fuck do people beat around the bush with Supplement of the month craze.

If you want some Anti-Anxiety drugs just pop some Benzos nigga.

Go back to /pol/

>If you want some Anti-Anxiety drugs just pop some Benzos nigga.
as much as i like Norm, i'm not a standup comedian, so being a babbling retard would not work so well for my life... so munching handfuls of xanax is not an option
youtube.com/watch?v=oCMKq6vWQF8

are they even trying anymore? what's the next gimmick pills gonna be called?
woaiejfweoif?

>If you want some Anti-Anxiety drugs just pop some Benzos nigga.
I'm not sure if you're retarded or you've never taken benzos.

Which Ashwaganda have you guys bought?

Depending on the dosage, it can get pretty expensive as I understand it. Not sure if I want to take it, but a reduction of anxiety, cholesterol and and increase in strength sure would be neat

mk hasn't made me overly hungry and been on for a few weeks, just taking 10mg

Tried Ashwaganda for a month and it was ok, now im trying Ginseng but i barely feel anything.

Do you guys rest some weeks from adaptogens?

Stuff like acai berries getting popular is plausibly from the fact that the #1 source of Americans' antioxidants is coffee.

That's $.29/g.

What I'm getting is $.04/g.

Here's an example:
amazon.co.uk/Sevenhills-Wholefoods-Organic-Ashwagandha-Powder/dp/B00N31PF1W/

Fuck dude here in the U.S. It is 56.99 for the same amount

I take it, I also suggest Bacopa Monnieri and ginko biloba.
I mix a half tsp of bacopa powder, a 1/16 tsp of ginko powder, 1/16 tsp of l-theanine, 1/16 tsp of ashwagandha in a glass of water each morning.
I also spray 15mg of noopept up my nose.
Every day I feel like my brain is functioning better.
My demeanor is more calm.
I remember more and those memories are sharper.
I used to be crippled with social anxiety and now I virtually have none.
Speech just tends to flow when i'm talking to people, I now don't have any problem coming up with the perfect response to anything.

Nootropics are truly medicine for an autist like I am. Just a few years ago I was diagnosed with high functioning Asperger's, but now I display no symptoms whatsoever.