Why have normies made such an enemy out of carbs?

Why have normies made such an enemy out of carbs?

Also normie science thread

>sweet potatoes will make your abs rounder

>best exercises to burn belly fat

Prove it wrong. Carbs aren’t even natural. Carbs only primarily came along with agriculture and the invention of bread.

lol
nigga u stupid

>carbs aren't natural
meatbrain

>doing a 3 day split being enough

> memeing this hard

>the invention of bread created carbs ex nihilo, beacause they were not present in the cereals the bread was made of

Idiots who can understand.

Unrefined carbs are great
Refined carbs are not great

beacause normies think in absolute terms

this being said, since I tried low-carb high-fat diets for cutting, I've never looked back. Combined with IF, fat just melts away, I'm having an easier time cutting at 31 than I had in my early twenties

>get most of your daily carbs in a ~500 kcal breakfast.
>cut mode: remove breakfast, change nothing else, youare no both on a 500 kcal deficit and low-carb
>end of cut: gradualyy reintroduce breakfast over 7 days, favoring complex carbs to avoid shock to the system. Back to balanced diet for maintenance
>bulk: add 3 eggs and 1 avocado to daily intake. Done

I did the protein thing for a while, but I'm naturally broad-shoulderd and tall so protein is too much for me, gives me that bodybuiler look I don't like.

fats work better, in my to lean down and retain muscle, which is my main focus.

explain why

why would an oat be fine but flour not?

refined flour has a very large insulin reaponse and basically no fiber

the refinement process in wheat and rice for example, removes the germ (embryo of the seed) and bran (outer coating) which both contain fiber and protein.

not bad , i lost 50 lbs over since august from low carb high fat.

breakfast - celery peanut buter
lunch - banana
dinner - fish, eggs cheese

Sugar is literally the refined jew. As little sugar as possible unless I'm on huge bulk.

>This burger is healthy except for the bread, dressing, ketchup, fries etc...
>So it's totally okay to eat it without feeling bad

Fpbp

In literally was addicted to sugar, it's until you cut it out of your diet completely you realize how much you begin craving it because it's in so many things, then it finally goes away.

WHAT THE FUCK I'M LITERALLY BULKING RIGHT NOW EATING A GIANT BOWL OF PASTA

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO EAT ANYMORE EVERYBODY ON Veeky Forums SAYS EVERYTHING IS BAD FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER

Because most people eat way too many carbs for their sedentary lifestyle, and they think by eating things like pasta and boiled rice every day they're healthy, yet still getting fat l, and thus carbs are seen as bad.
Carbs should be moderated for anyone who doesn't get regular exercise.

insulin is good for bulking idiot

stop shouting and keep eating, sister. pasta combined with muscle will give you more overall mass.

This dude is actually right. Excessive carb consumption that we participate in today was not practiced by early man.

>Why have normies made such an enemy out of carbs?
Low Carb was big in the early 00s, then dies around 05. Reddit ressurrected it recently and there you go.

>In literally was addicted to sugar
You cannot get addicted to sugar, mr meme king. The only food/Drink that MAY be literally addicting is coffee.

How am I supposed to cut out sugar, lads? No milk and fruit? Or do you mean processed sugar. Pic related, average day

just eat whole-wheat pasta familia

Because if you are fat, carbs ARE the enemy, and most normies are fat.

Because carbs for normies are potato chips, pastry and candy.

Thanks Mr. Goldenstein

You're probably ok

>female takes week long cleansing diet
>loses 10lbs water weight

aight thanks dude. I just hate seeing sugar so high

>Government using taxes to "encourage" healthy eating
>Define healthy based on sedentary normie lifestyle
>Bulking foods taxed to shit

This is suffering