What's your biggest fitness regret Veeky Forums?

Didn't start earlier

I ate t-three foot pizzas

said it once n ill say it again, ego lifting. further down the road it will halt your progress, and worse

This. As a recovering fat cunt I let other human blobs somehow convince me that weight loss is too hard when I never even tried it. Now I'm 10-20lbs off a healthy weight and I want every excuse making fat fuck to kill themselves and stop poisoning other peoples minds.

This

Also, being afraid to bulk when I started lifting. I was anorexic and a fuckwit, I was genuinely scared of "getting fat", now I eat like a fucking tank

Here's your (you)

Elaborate, what is ego lifting exactly?

Feel like I may have this problem.

Let myself get fat. Now, /fit, have skin. Don't do it boys.

This guy gets it.

I have your problem in reverse. Had to start eating close to 4500 cals a day before I started making gains...Was 114lb 10%bf, now 147 8%bf

Lifting more than you should be or with poor form only to impress yourself or others.

This for me.

fuck this was exactly me, still won't admit it to my gf though

doing sit ups

After loosing 72 lbs down to 227, the lowest I've been since Freshman year of highschool, gaining all the weight back shortly after starting a new job. I'm currently 20 lbs back down, not gonna let my dumb gluttonous ass gain it back this time.

Not eating enough to grow sooner.

not making a move on qt who def wanted it.
all of em

Falling for NoFap

getting gyno surgery. Currently scheduled to have another one to correct the first one, so far it's running me 7.6k

I look good enough but the guy fucked up the fat removal so there's almost no fat on my left peck, and some fat on my right. Because of this the nipple didn't retract equally on both sides, and now my right nipple is bigger than my left (stll 60% smaller than it was before surgery)

Honestly, i looked better with more fat on my chest + bigger nips. Now i just look like an athletic twink.

manlets hoggin the dumbbells

Not eating enough. I basically wasted my whole first year. I'm 6'2, 72kg and I need to eat AT LEAST 3000cals/day to gain weight. It's just so hard.

/fast/ is that way ----

Bulking way to hard then cutting way to hard, got fat then lost all the lean mass I gained cutting anyway, complete waste of 5 months.

fell for the natty lifting meme

Starting at 5 and then fucking around for 5 years.

So much this.
>Oh it will stunt your growth
>Still a manlet
>except skinnyfat manlet throughout my youth
I could have had a 6/10 slut and maybe my self-esteem issues would be less crippling.

Not being consistent. I've been fucking around for 2 years now and am not anywhere near 1/2/3/4. Didn't count calories properly, family dinners have fuck-all nutrients and are difficult to count.

Did you just not make any progress or what?

I told her no.

I feel it too

Made the best gains around 18 months into lifting. Just found a method that stimulates my body best and gives me great gains. I kept playing around wirh routines and methods maybe that ill uncover something better and easier but did not find anything better after 3yrs.

Fpbp

Not starting in my 20s.

>not starting earlier
>not taking it seriously enough
>not perfecting form first and fixing bad habits and imbalances right away

regret is such a shitty and stupid uselsss emotion, i fucking hate it

Not loading up the barbell and dropping it on my neck

why is that dog standing in the rain

bipolarfag here, I get Veeky Forums then throw it all away on roughly a 3-yearly cycle. determined to keep it up this time though

no interest in team sports as a kid, probably gave me my test late and contributed to me being a manlet

when you have kids find out what they like to do the most and push them to do it a lot, it'll help em come puberty

BRBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

because in rain no one notices your tears user

This. That's about it.

>Be interested in lifting and getting in shape since ten years old
>My parents refuse to allow me to do anything I want to do
>End up locked up in my room all the time, playing Nintendo
>Have no social life
>All I can do is cardio and pull ups
>My parents don't shop for groceries, so I was starving to death throughout all of this as well
>Constant headaches, collapsing everywhere, failing grades thought I was going to die
>Graduate high school, finally get a job and can buy my own food and my health immediately starts coming back
>Get into lifting
>Now pulling in bitches left and right

I would have been at this point years ago if my parents weren't so worthless

THIS! SO MUCH THIS!
>dad pushed me into soccer (the gayest of sports) when I was 7 y/o
>didn't like it much, quit after 1 season
>he's a fucking soccerfag, so he loses all motivation and leaves me to myself to find sports alone
>over the years try everything from karate to tennis, basketball to skating, even boxing and finally rock climbing
>no support from parents, they don't give a shit
>eventually start lifting instead
fuq u dad ;(

Bulking.

what a fucking mistake

You're a fucking faggot, please die

yeah my dad was a football pusher but I hated that shit so I gave up and so did he, turns out I really liked rugby when I was post-16 but at 10 or whatever the best you're gonna get is tag rugby or some pussy shit so not much hope for young me there

Shut the fuck up Pedro Gonzales, soccer is gay af

Yes bro. I try give the fatties at work advice and offer to gym with them if they dont feel comfortable. All i get in return are excuses and catching them snacking on chocolate and soda.

Keep at it you sick cunt! Watch your fat mates start talking shit about you tho

That I didn't ask Alina out in high school, I don't care about her now or anything but looking back she would have likely said yes and It would have had the confidence I needed with women and I wouldn't have reamined a khv until 23

>Watch your fat mates start talking shit about you tho
Crabs in a bucket m8, crabs in a bucket. Putting a name to that mentality has made it so much easier for me to deal with. It's just their programming kicking in.

Not counting calories.

Still can't do it, I'm too lazy

My biggest regret is the recent break I took from lifting this past summer. I ran instead and lost about 25 lbs but I just started back up at the gym and it fucking sucks. I haven't benched this little since high school. Front squats are actually hard now. I feel like a little squid boy

Sorry to hear friend. Nice job on bouncing back from it.

>This

Fpbp

being afraid of using lighter weights

>I lost my job at 21 and moved in with my parents
>I had a lot of free time since no job and I became lazy
>I was always fat and noticed I still had the rust dumbbell collection my dad bought when I was 14. He's always tried me to get fit but I never listened
>At 21-22 In 6 months I lost about 40lbs and I felt amazing
>I became a gym nut and studied everything I could
>From 22-25 I became addicted to actual strength training and I built a full home gym
>I had a full power rack, 1200lbs oly weight plates, bars, stall mats, etc.....
>Strength, conditioning equipment and I was addicted for years
>At 25, at this time I was dl 585 x1 and used to do a lot of reverse band work with 455 for as many reps as i could do and just go all out in the gym
>I ended up getting 205 ohp and leaned too far back one day
>I felt low back pain for some reason like i've never experienced before and than the next day i wanted to dl again
>I was dumb at the time and this happened to me
>Start dl, warm up etc...
>Hit 405 for 3 and something didn't feel right
>Drop weight and focused on 315x15
>315x15 aand my back gave out
>Sciatic nerve pain for months and had issues with lifting stuff off the floor
>Months passed, - I had friends at the time so a buddy invivited me out of my home powerlifting gym and to a real gym
>Bar squat only and back pain immediatly
>Started foam rolling, massage etc...
>Years passed, I stopped focusing on dl and till this day I'm 29 and don't lift anymore at all
>I want to, I used to be addicted to the gym lifestyle but now things are so different
>Does my back hurt?
Earlier this year I did 315 3sets of 3 and my back hurts to the point of parallelization
It hurt so bad, I couldn't walk on the treadmill after deadlifts since back/hip pain was horrible

>Will I ever return?

All last month, I goofed.

bulking a second time

waiting too long to actually start

Not tracking macros

Have you ever seen a professional to try and remedy it?

not squatting or deadlifting for the first 2 years