Why dont you go bear mode, user?

I have a small dick and making my body thick like that makes it look even worse.

Same here bruh

>tfw wide hips and ur grill is optically illusioned into thinking u got a small little baby dick

Nice digits though
I have wide hips and an actual small dick on it's own :')

Hail Alex king of Veeky Forums!!

I'm trying, but I'm stuck in between goals. I'm too fat and have too little muscle. Feelsbadman

ORC MODE

>tfw /our guy/ Alex finally getting the recognition he deserves

Who's the swole niBBA on the right

Jeff Nipples

Start water fasting. After 1 week try to eat more gradually, after 2 weeks eat 0.8-1g of protein per lb and 1.5g of fat per lb and 50g of carbs. After 1 month eat 1-1.2g of protein per lb, 1-1.2g of fat per lb and 100-150g maximun of carbs. The protein intake is very sufficient to gain muscle mass if you're exercising.

Stop posting that butchered piece of garbage meme. No matter how many times you post it; Alex will still be the king of Veeky Forums, no two ways about it. I recommend you get a life and stop unhealthily obsessing about a random e-celeb because you are convincing no one over to your side. This is AlphaDestiny territory, Zyzz-fag scum.

because this is what will wind up happening

Is it Bronson mode?

If yes I'm pretty close, on a huge bulk couple of months now.

bro, im cutting just so i can get to bearmode.

it won't feel small if its not small

disregard lass, acquire mass

>6'6
>7.5" dick
>Looks like 4" in pics

Walk around with your traps activated like a cobra at all times

>5'2"
>bear mode
???? Lol

cub mode

Small wrists

It doesn't change the actual size of you dick though......

They don't care once you're giving them a dicking and they can actually feel the size.

Your pic game has to be on point though. Ive got a decent, girthy 6.5" but you put it up against my thighs and it looks like an alphadestiny

>115lb manlet
>penis is 7"
>looks 12" in pics and irl

lul. girls pick me up when i fuck them and swoddle me like a small child.

>"put it inside mommys pussy"

i feel for you tall bros, the internet has taken away your height game, it's all optics and face game now.

Tom Hardy is 5'9.

I'm fucking tryna

>dyelfag detected

5'6
7" dick
HAHAHAHAHAH

inb4 manlet, I fucking know

impressive, very nice. height, weight, and macros?

Meanwhile my weightloss has made my dick look bigger.

because i want to be banged by bears

that's weird though man
I'd rather be called daddy

because i want women to actually be attracted to me.

>tfw nipples is becoming like manletdestiny
i just wanted inspo as a manlet, not manletinspo

this is justin lascek

Because I'm going twink/otter mode

I wish that was my body, friend, I wish...

>why dont you go bear mode

Because I'm a 5'9 manlet

why are the shortest and tiniest men always the ones most obsessed with "masculinity" and being huge? I never see normal adults behave like this

I mean aren't they like 5'2'' or 5'5'' for god's sake?

first off, the "first" bearmodes came to be because of strenght, not because they wanted "masculinity" or "look huge" (good ole functional strenght). after that, all sorts of guys found it aesthetic and want to achieve a similar body, as opposed to skinny, ripped guys with abs.

its simply a matter of taste. just like there are lanklets and manlets trying to go ottermode/greek statue mode, there are lanklets and manlets wanting to go bearmode...

I am 6ft2 for instance. would take this over any hollywood bodies in a heartbeat

He’s a big guy

you can't be bear mode when you're 5'5, you're like cub mode or squirrel mode

how 2 do this? body inspo pics?

this, I dont even have such big hips but my dick looks way smaller than it actually is compared to my thighs. but I dont really wanna stop squatting...

wow he looks small in that pic, I remember him way bigger. only good thing are his traps and that is most likely because of the roids (>roiding for this).

I almost look like that. just without bodyhair, slightly higher bf and a bit smaller arms. guess I really have to train my tris and cut down just a bit of fat and I could have this look. apart from the fact I cant grow that much hair on my chest because for some reason I have the bodyhair of a little boy.

HOW? TEACH ME master- THAT is literarlly my goal. I have a large fucking Pelvis and I need this in my life right now.

Same. Tall, broad shoulders, feels like a wider core

bear mode it is, i guess. With maybe a little more muscularity/definition

Its a body based on a guy who's in prison his whole life, pretty much just doing push ups and shit.

He intended to just get big shoulders and torso, rest dgaf.

I didnt mean it was that bad of a body or unrealistic rather I had him in mind as being a fucking beast in Bronson. shows how much Veeky Forums has warped my perception.

damn you are hot

literally goal, what kinda program do ya do?

kek

You can't be bearmode if you're 5'5, Alex.

nice user. you do what? strenght programs? and yea, triceps is super important for that arm size

Because the tren is keeping me lean.

Im a 26 year old skeleton who has only lifted for 2 months. Is it possible for me to achieve bear mode like either of the men in your picture before I hit 30 or is that impossible?

I'm trying God damn it help me

>cool glass of lemonade

whats your height? the shorter you are, the easier it is, but won't look as good. if you are a 6ft1 or above it is a bit harder.

anyways, if you train CONSISTENTLY and eat well from now to your 30's you very likely will a decent shape, at least similar to those in OP.

again, the secret is consistency, 4 years is time enough to get pretty strong and big.

but remember, you've got to EAT your way out of auchwitz mode

I am 5'11"
I have been eating +700 cal a day over maintenance for the last month.

You can only be a bear when you're 6'+
sorry..
If you're shorter become a twink.

I wouldn't amuse me, the jokes about this dude was himself, for attract web traffic to his stuff.

>tfw 187cm with joocy legs
I am really lucky that my penis is 18cm or it would look so tiny

>tfw youll never achieve this

>hands bigger than feet

Pics?

Justin lascek

>implying you can just ‘go’ bearmode
Otter mode can be achieved in 1-2 years of training and good eating. Bearmode takes years to even get close

Can you be that hairless and seriously be called bear mode?

fuckin kek

>the you love bwarmode dudes & average or below cock
Rip

I'm not 5'4

gnawwww, poor you, life must be so hard

Alpha Destiny has a weird voice. It's kind of comical. Also he looks like some breed of muzzie.

Both guys are manlets. They're in cub mode.

Because fat goes to my tits first and also my skin gets issues easily. It's best to strive towards a lean physique.

>tfw hands are almost as big as feet

thats a dangerous surplus friendo

>fast
>gain muscle
l m a o

>TFW perfect bear mode genetics (6ft3, Dorian Yates barn door back) but can't grow a good beard
end my life pls

>TFW perfect bear mode genetix but can't grow a good beard
Kill me, please

I intend to
5'4 and the only way to look less pathetic is to go dwarf mode

Whoops

not really, it makes you look overcompensating and about 5x more pathetic to other people desu, not to mention the stocky appearance makes you look like an angry garden dwarf

not even trying to talk shit, i'm just being brutally honest with you

Just trying to get broad like my father so I'll resemble an actual adult and provide my kids with an image of masculinity like my father did for me

You have to at least be 5'11" (180cm) to be bearmode. Americans, and other countries that have people who are unusually short for first world countries skew perception of acceptable normal height. Where i live, a normal-height female is 5'9".

I'd like to add to this that the only "people" that care about height are women (retarded) and manlets (usually retarded too), unironically making the manlet meme partly self-enforced.

I'm straight and most girls don't seem to be into it.

>looks like some breed of muzzie
He's a Greek.

Ofc normal ones aren't, only the ones with daddy issues and art hoes.

i get why someone would try and seek this apperance but to me it seems kinda genetic, you got to have the right build, frame, height and bodyhair. Bear mode is by definition something you are not somehing you become.
And even if you do like alex, and seek this hypermasculinity, even if you succed, you will also have succeded in pleasing your fraile ego for so long that your confidence is nonexsistent.
sorry for bad english.

Because I'm a manlet

it's kinda like trying to look like one specifik bodybuilder.

This is accurate UNLESS if you have a big beard

it's not bad at all actually.
all the women from where I am from tend to be shorter. Also my central body mass helps to keep me warm in these frigid winters.
And the penis to height ratio makes me look like a fucken God