>grab her ass and thigh and lift her up to my bed
>weighed like 120 at most, no problem at all
>put her down and on top of her
>she freezes and doesn't respond when I kiss her
>me:"you okay?"
>her: "sorry, i just wanna go"
>"umm, okay"
>they leave shortly after
got her snapchat from my roommate's brother, I never had a girl act like that ever, so I honestly wanted to know if she was okay
>"hey, it's user from the other night, are you okay?"
>"hey, yeah, I'm good, but it was really scary when you lifted me, I just felt helpless and thought you were way bigger than me and I couldn't stop you if it came to that"
>mfw lifting too much cockblocked me

Implying

Let me guess 6’2 210lbs 8%bf 8x6 165IQ right?

She probably had something fucked happen to her. Either that or you literally lifted her up by her asscheeks, which sounds painful.

Nice wicked fantasy bro really got me thinking about the implications

You're a good guy, user.

Maybe it’ reminded her of a past trauma but anyway girl here, that sounds so hot I love when men do that, don’t stop

No, 13% was what my gym said, but I think it's higher than that

Nah I can understand where she's coming from. I can see how helpless she would feel right there, it would take a lot of trust to be intimate with someone that much more powerful than you.

Or she’s been raped

As a 5'7 manlet, I can honestly say I had never even considered this problem for you taller guys... but to be completely unbiased, I would wager it probably had less to do with your size and more of your pressence in that moment. Idk why a girl that small would be so quick to jump your bones if she WASN'T looking to be manhandled. Maybe you came off like more of a "sweet guy" or gentle giant before things got heated and she was hoping for that instead.

Keep lifting and go find yourself a queen who wants that shit.

>Lifting by her asscheeks lol
For some reason that's insanely funny to me

I'm sure it had nothing to do with the life sized poster of scooby taped to your ceiling.

you made it brah

I'd take that as a huge compliment and take solace in the fact that you know she wanted to fuck you.

I take it as a small compliment, but I'd rather get my dick sucked...

that's what I thought, that's why I came on a little strong once we got to the bedroom

This is alpha as fuck, she literally got scared of getting turned out. I'd say she's probably a virgin of some sort and wasn't expecting a response like that.

You gave that bitch her daily dose of validation, good job user.

>so I was flirting with user as a joke and just starts kissing me and tried to rape me you guys need to be careful around him

way too real

Lost it

Fugging lost

Fucking kek

>I just felt helpless and thought you were way bigger than me and I couldn't stop you if it came to that
Where's the problem. She's delusional if she thinks tiny grill force would work even against a much smaller guy.
You know this, and that's why you listen to more than feeble attempts of shoving, punching and kicking.
Go flaunt your grown-up manliness instead of hiding in a cave while she puts you on primal rage rape level.