Salt

>salt
>pepper
>olive oil
can anything top it?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=67757e04fa288a68
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go vegan

Meal worms if you can stomach them.

Garlic

Was just about to post this.

Is there a concentrated effort to shill veganism on this board? Never used to see it at all

>100 g meal worms
>220 kcal
>20 g protein

Am I missing something here? Chicken breast is much better - less fatty thus less calories, and 50% more protein.

A lot of PANTIFA shills came here to get "swoll" after they realized they were weak little cucks when compared to the average normie male that doesn't even lift.

They brought that Vegan BS with them.

>Hot sauce
>onions
>capsicum

other than that you are right. Horribly uninventive when it comes to preparing food for myself

curry, garlic powder

Sounds bland as fuck

marinated chicken...

>peanut butter oil
>deep fryer
>batter mix
>eggs
>bread crumbs
>Ranch dressing

ras el hanout

a bit of onion and garlic powder goes alright too. maybe even some paprika, cayenne pepper and cumin....makes it a bit spicy and gives you a test boost with the cayenne pepper

>chicken seasoning from those mexican grocery stores
>salt and peppes
>garlic
>1 tsp of butter
>smother the pan with cooking spray
>thyme

godlike chicken titties

Garlic is amazing.

One of my favorite recipes is stir fry with chicken or beef. Sear little cubes of meat in a pan with oil, add in some celery, broccoli, onion, zucchini, or any other veggies you want, liberally apply crushed garlic, and finish it off with some soy sauce or stir fry sauce before eating. Soy sauce works, but I personally like the premade stuff's flavor. Amazing combo of chicken and vegetables.

>peanut butter oil
You mean... peanut oil?

garlic and onion cooking is the universal good smell. Everyone likes it

shut up soyboy go take your b12

I rather use tofurky

>Garlic Powder
>Chili Powder
>Dried Rosemary
>Olive Oil

Very Easy and with a lot more flavour than simply salt and pepper.

Works best with sesame oil, though. Have to go to the actual grocery store and find the Asian food section for this, which I believe most will fail at this stage.

Either this or marinating in hot sauce

Soy sauce, pepper, chilli, salt and garlic...

occasionaly a bit of honey

Chopped chicken, salt, pepper, sesame seeds + breadcrumbs, cooked in olive oil and garlic
Wonderful

How long do you bake this? I'm trying to eat healthier and learn how to cook myself, so I'll take a stab at it tonight.

Just cook it in a pan imo

>salt
>pepper
>olive oil
>freshly diced garlic

Ftfy

>freshly mined himalaya salt
>cultivated pepper
>activated olive oil

easy

>check info on package
>water: 10%
Am I being scammed?

Glaze it with honey

Sounds about white

>salty pepper
>oily oil
there, simplified it for you OP

Don't forget ginger

Try fish sauce bros

it smells like shit but just a little bit makes stir fry taste wonderful

Yes.

>Olde Thompson Garlic Pepper
>Butter
>Salad
>Belgian Trippel

Eat like a Viking.
Feel like a King.

Replace salt with Adobo.
It gives a nice meaty flavor.

Anybody else here
>/GeorgeForemenMasterRace/
Best invention in the history of fitness
>Europeans don't know about this

garlic
cayenne
italian breadcrumbs

Lemon juice

Sous vide with some garlic+ginger+sesame oil and then cube it and sear the shit out of it for 30s in a wok with some sprouts and snow peas (gotta be over open fire unless you’ve got a commercial range with a wok burner)

I always use extra virgin olive oil but im considering using butter for cooking.
Is butter a bad source of fat?

Opened the thread to post this.

You forgot the garlic

i'm gonna let you in on a little secret bro.
the stir fry sauce used by asian restaurants is just soy sauce + oyster sauce + toasted sesame oil.
you can add other shit to it if the dish calls for it, but those three alone will make any stir fry amazing.

the only thing that can potentially beat chicken breast nutrition wise is Harzer cheese.
It tastes weird, but the macros are amazing.

How the fuck do I keep my chicken juicy when meal prepping?

Bake the chicken in oven

Chicken begins to taste bad at the 3 day mark in the fridge imo

But I already do that. I've experimented to reach borderline raw state to keep the juices in.

Interesting, I'll have to look it up in the gourmet isle. thx.

>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=67757e04fa288a68
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

1) Season and put it in oven in a tray.
2) Turn on oven to 200 C, fuck fahrenheit
3) wait until it gets some colour
4) flip them over
5) wait until it gets some colour again
6) remove from oven, feel if they are still too soft or ready, if in doubt, cut one in half and see if it is still pink/clear, if so it needs more time.

Chicken already has a nice meaty flavor you spastic

mustard

if you plan ahead the best method for white meat is to brine it (google is your friend). I prefer dark meat, especially boneless, skinless thighs. They stay moist and have a richer flavor

Let me tell you something. I'll make it simple so that your partially functioning brain can understand it.

Blogs are not legitimate sources. You would fail any paper in university that requires scientific research if you cited blogs as your sources.

The PubMed link is the only legitimate source you posted.

Salt
Pepper
Garlic
Basil
Paprika

>Harzer cheese
>1% fat
>30% protein

Where do I acquire this marvelous substance?

The Germans know something we don't.

40oz Chicken Bobs
10oz Chicken Stock
1 cup minced garlic
2 - 3 cups chopped onion
1 cup pearl onion
4 cups spinach
12oz Hi-Protein Cream Cheese (Philadelphia)
1 can of quartered artichoke hearts
Salt/Pepper

Combine everything but the cream cheese, artichokes and spinach (unless frozen - in which case toss it in) into a slow cooker - orient the garlic and salt and pep and chopped onions on top of the chicken bobs - cook for several hours

after chicken is cooked through, add the artichoke and cream cheese and spinach (if necessary) and cook for another hour

Enjoy with rice or veggies or both, do not place into vegane

>not eating peanut butter oil
Never gana make it

HOW DO I COOK CHICKEN BREASTS IN A PAN WITHOUT IT BEING UNDERCOOKED OR DRY AAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGhj

This.

olive oil senpai

Make sure the whole pan is well-covered in oil. Breasts can't be too thick, butterfly or hammer if needed.
Heat the pan at medium-high heat, place chicken and wait three minutes. Check if the bottom is white and turn.
Wait three more minutes. Finally, raise the heat and sauté the chicken for a short period for a nice grilled/caramelized flavor.
If in doubt towards the end, just use a termometer or do a small cut to check the inside. Practice will do the rest.

>not owning a George Forman grill
Not gonna make it anons

fuck, i don't have any tenderizing tools

maybe thats my problem, that shit is always uneven

You check for doneness on how supple the meat feels to touch. Just push on it with the spatula and you'll get the hang of it.

i use the hammer out of my toolbox with a piece of saran wrap on it lol

If you want to cook an entire chicken breast then your best bet is to grill it in the oven. Otherwise dice it up or cut it into strips and you'll have no issue when you cook it in the pan. Make sure you're stirring it to get an all even round cook.

Been downloading recipes and trying them out, here's one in the pic. Just made chicken tikka masala, looks like sludge but tastes like my local curry houses.

>grill it
>in the oven

user...

>can anything top it
Virtually anything.

Nice.
Many ovens have a grill function you humongous brainlet.

you dont have a fucking knife to cut it in half?

20-25 mins at 400F, wrap in aluminum foil for maximum juiciness

lol maybe i'll give this a shot
if hammering doesn't work ill just cut it up and cook it. looks good

Strogonoff or curry

Gotta try those sesame seeds and a drop of sweet chili ty

Dunno about the rest of the world, but my oven in the UK has a grill function. I've also got a heavy metal grilling plate that I can put on the hob but honestly oven is better.

>Veeky Forums with better cooking threads than Veeky Forums

Aaand now i'm hungry.

What the fuck, are you some kind of gourmet chef?

Same here in Ireland. Although we share a lot of culture with the UK i guess

>not using activated almond oil

Up until a few months ago my cooking consisted of throwing some meat/chicken in a pan and smothering it with spices until it was a congealed and tasteless mess.

I then discovered this company called Gousto who ship you all the ingredients and recipes and you learn to cook yourself. Tried it for a few months and now I just make up my own stuff or follow other recipes I find online. Most dishes take 20-30 minutes to cook so don't need to meal prep or anything.

Pic is mince meat with tomatoes and bulgur and a garlic yogurt sauce with chives.

Are you retarded? Thats a standard dish.

being too enthusiastic about chicken usually means that you're quite new to lifting

Curry

We get it, you're a big boi, gonna contribute?

I've discovered this:
Spice your chicken breast, wrap it in tin foil and cook for 30 minutes. The juicy chicken tit has all it's juices trapped inside due to the tin foil.
Eat it 4 times a weak

>anything to top it
pic related

No calories, no carbs, no sugar, just strong flavor and heat.

With love from Veeky Forums

What's the rest of the 69%?

Air fryer + brine + chicken breasts

Brine your chicken breasts (I make a brine mix with jew salt, black pepper, mustard, cayenne pepper, lemon juice, garlic powder, and thyme, also usually brine for about 24 hours because I like them salty)
Take out of brine, wash them with water and pat dry with paper towel and let them sit until room temperature
In a bow mix up a bit of spice and grapeseed oil (I mix black pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and thyme)
Coat the pat dried breasts with the spiced grapeseed oil mix and put them into an air fryer at 180c for about 15 - 25 min (depends on breast thickness and quality of air fryer)

Haven't eaten any chicken breasts that are better than the ones I make.

Any chance you can drop this recipe? Looks damn good, been craving dishes with mushrooms all week.

BRAHS

i usually get 6 breasts per week and wrap them individually and freeze them to eat throughout the week, is there a better way?

Easy. 'Butterfly' the breast and spread on pan. Don't cook at too high temp. Med heat. Voila