When you trip what's the most chad response?

when you trip what's the most chad response?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mgOtPXDyKjA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Quickly adjust and do 20 push ups.

>whoops!
>Looks like I had the ol' slipperoo!

I meant to do that hehe, ok guys seeya later haha *wave*

Just laugh it off m8

Ninja roll

>trip in front of a crowd of people on a shopping street
>the embarassment mixes with the stress of your studentloans, the sleepless nights caused by your crumbling relations with your true love, the crushing loneliness of losing contact with your friends after moving to another city and being to introverted to make new ones, the fight you had with your dad about your failing grades and the self loathing caused by your lacking progress in the gym
>it becomes too much
>break down in silent sobs, tears streaming down your cheeks and onto the pavement
>just lie there, no will to get up
>most people ignore you
>some bratty teens film you to post on instagram
>eventually some black dude stops beside you and asks if you're good
>blurt out between silent sobs:
>"I'm fakkin zeez brah"

Alpha as fuck!

Commit seppuku for bringing shame onto yourself and witnesses of your foolish loss of balance.

look back at what made you trip, shout "motherfucker" and kick it

>tfw you used to feel sorry for anyone who slipped but was socialized to force a laugh even it does not resonate with you one bit

>fucking manlets getting in my way...

I do this but I don't kick it, I just look at it angrily to make sure people know I didn't mean to trip

Laugh at myself because I laugh when anyone else falls

>oj oj oj, så kan det gå när inte haspen är på!

Laugh, just like I would if I was observing.

>I just look at it angrily to make sure people know I didn't mean to trip
As opposed to purposely tripping?

to just carry on walking as if nothing happened? I ain't got time for anything else

Does op mean just losing footing or falling on the floor all together?

>The Virgin Fall
>The Chad ____

Just say that LSD is the best preworkout

the virgin trip
the chad free fall

You just own it and share a laugh

>autism

If you are a true chad and you wouldn't be able to trip. If your foot hit a ledge in the concrete it would either instantly crush the ledge or break your entire foot.

The forces that would generate the fall are translated to the nearest virgin.

i'm tripping balls right now and i'm confused by this thread

You lay there and claim that spot as your new home

Tripped on my way to the subwayt today and landed with my dick into a blowjob from two bitches, one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. Must have came about a quart of sperm. They wanted more, cockslapped them unconcious, I had to hit the gym. Frontflipped out of the subway into my valet parked 2018 Ferrari (I got connexions) and gave the valet 3000$ in loose change. Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at the gym in no time. When I entered, the room scent suddently changed from sweat to wet pussy. That;s just the effect I have on hoes. Did my usual relax routine, 6000 push-ups, 8500 crunches, bench pressed 30 plates, etc. etc. you know the drill. After doing my **** in 16 minutes, my super strong senses got in action, I was smelling pussy. I looked up, and sure enough this fly honey was coming towards me. When i say fly, I mean that bitch was fine as a fucking umbrella. 18 years old, 44DD titties on a tight fucking frame. I mean a real skinny bitch, the type you losers jack off to, she didnt weigh more than 5 pounds. Took out my trouser monster and she started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. Then I gave it to her while all the guys were giving me high fives and all the hoes were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Made the bitch beg for my cum, but I didnt give it to her to prove a point, I still came but only compressed air came out, imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. Didnt say nothing, hopped back in the Lambo and went back home. Now I'm sitting here, drinking 15 000$ champagne and eating gold plated sushis made by the 2 bitches from earlier. Its only 6:30 and I did more in 1 hour than you faggots will do your whole life. Enjoy jacking off to stupid drawn pictures. Chad out.

Laugh it off like a normal human understanding that everyone looks silly sometimes

>the virgin stumble
>the chad collapse

>the chad avalanche

>trip
>look at nearest bystander
>”I’ll be back next fall”
>laugh with them and walk it off

bonus situation:
>trip in front of qt.22/7
>”I’ll be back next fall, give me your number so you won’t miss my next performance
>get number
>???
>profit

It’s literally THAT easy.

I dunno but this past weekend I was on the campgrounds for this big event and was at a huge bonfire and there was a rock wall around it with people sitting on it and I was drunk as shit and busted my ass right behind the wall and some girls were there all like omg are you okay and I just propped myself up on one arm and was like howdy ladies lmao.

>came but only compressed air came out
also, chad dubs shoryu-check'd

No joke, one time when I tripped on the street and legit was going to faceplant, I instantly rolled forward over my shoulder and popped back up on my feet. I don't know where those reflexes came from.

>Trip
>Fall on face
>Blood seeps from nose.
>Smear blood over your face.
>Raise your bloodied hand into the air.
>Call out the name of the first god you can think of.
>Quietly move on.

DELET

>starting to trip
>use my superior athleticism to stick a perfect 10/10 3 point landing
>look up with a smug smile towards the Stacys ahead
>turns out they are waiting infront of the cinema to go see the newest Marvel flick
>instantly have a talking point because I look like Chris Hemsworth

youtube.com/watch?v=mgOtPXDyKjA

laugh

Survival instincts. I was jumping around on some boulders up on top of a steep ridge like 1000' up from a valley once while doing field work, and at one point sorta missed/slipped and my leg was about to go into a crack between two rocks while the rest of my body was falling backwards and I had this like flash where I saw my leg just fucking snapping and all of a sudden muscles I didn't even know I had like super tensed and my entire torso jerked back upright and saved me.

It was crazy, there's no way I could consciously do that with my body.