Redpill me on processed foods. How detrimental are they to the body?

Redpill me on processed foods. How detrimental are they to the body?

extremely

99% of foods are "processed" in some way before we eat them. It's not a meaningful category.

That's obvious. OP is talking about ingredients lists that look like a lab experiment.

Also watch out even the frozen health foods can have a shit ton of sugar in it

Foods with added vitamins can have such ingredient list. It's not particularly meaningful. Foods that don't look like that can be quite detrimental as well. It's more important to evaluate them on an individual basis and pay attention to the overall diet.

When it's a four cheese pizza does it have extra cheese to make up for the lack of toppings or is it the same amount of cheese?

>It's not a meaningful category

Yes it is, fatlord. If you buy processed food you're at the mercy of the manufacturer, you have no control (or even knowledge) over what kind of processing took place.
Peeled and steamed vegetables that you bought raw are nowhere near the same group as frozen pizza or instant noodles.

You can buy the non-poor versions of processed food. They have easy to pronounce ingredients although they might have too many for you to read.

Did you even read my post.

>Peeled and steamed vegetables that you bought raw are nowhere near the same group as frozen pizza or instant noodles.

And yet they're still "processed" by the time you eat them.

There are too many types of process to say "all processed food is good/bad". It's a nonsense distinction.

Frozen veggies are better than unfrozen ones because they'll be fresher.

Instant noodles and pizza is less healthy because of the ingredients, not what those ingredients went through.

Of course. Did you have trouble with my reply?

>because of the ingredients, not what those ingredients went through

Hi, these are potatoes, a widely recognized healthy food!

Does someone here make their own processed food like butter, cheese, weenie from their own animals without putting industry jazz?

Also these are beets.

If you don't have fucked up genetics then you're fine

Thats just long because the ingredients in the meat,cheese,and sauce

I think about this every day

>Frozen veggies more fresh than literal FRESH veggies
Hnng... user... my almonds, they are... ACTIVATING

Are you pretending to be retarded?

its not good. but the salt and fat are worse problems that mess with you before the processing is a factor.

They are like 30% vegetable oil, and high salt. Fried. Of course they're crap

Depends. Read the damn content before asking stupid questions.
>lots of sugar? trash it
>lots of palm oil? trash
>soy (unless tofu or similar obv)? trash
and so on.

They put so much garbage into processed foods it's better to not eat that if you don't know what to watch for. If you do, go for it.

>Frozen veggies are better than unfrozen ones because they'll be fresher.
What did he mean by this?

Serious question. Are you autistic?

they can be and usually are

Any vegan, meateater, vegetarian, paleo, keto and other fag can I agree that processed food is shit and will make you die sooner. Also processed food will drop your test and up your estrogen, so if you are going for a heart attack, cancer, diabetes and tits... go eat processed junk shit like that pizza YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Depends on the veggies, but I've heard stuff like broccoli will retain more of its vitamins and shit because its flash frozen right after its picked. The fresh shit is basically rotting by the time it gets to the grocery store, or was picked while still green (fruit). So frozen veg will be closer to the ground unless you buy at local farmer's markets.

Its actually true dude, look up any study on this. The only think that is not good once its frozen are carrots and some other veg.

I guess what he meant was frozen veg can be 'more nutritious' as the veg is picked when it's fully ripe then immediately frozen, while 'fresh produce' is picked earlier to that it can be transported.

depends. that pizza is definitely detrimental to the body.

What's your point? Original poster is correct. A long list of items usually indicates trickery is afoot. You are replying with a picture of some sort of partially processed item. Not as bad as his.

>Processing is not bad.
>Processing is bad.

Pick one, faggot.

Please evaluate the ingredients individually m8

>redpill me
>redpill
>red
>reddit
processed foods are entirely fine and should in fact constitute the entirety of your diet OP

>baked

>up your estrogen
Say what?

It's fine. The problem is that it's caloric dense and highly palatable

>fat is bad
>salt is bad
Wew.
Not defending potato chips to be good, but man you need to seek more and better information. Stop talking in the mean time.

Both of these are true.

Fat is not bad. I said vegetable oil you fucking retard.

It depends on what's being processed and how. Are you brainlet?

>Brotib:
If you see soy in the ingredients drop it and never return.

Does it fit your macros

If yes it doesn't matter unless your inhaling pounds of fried nitrate-laden sausage or something

Christ your're a retarded normie

t. broscientist

Refined vegetable oils, maybe. Olive oil and coconut oil seem to be fine.

>Does it fit your macros
>If yes it doesn't matter
Life as a simpleton

We were talking about oil in potato chips.

How are these not refined vegetable oils?