How do i get Veeky Forums but not turn into a hypocritical douche bag?

how do i get Veeky Forums but not turn into a hypocritical douche bag?

youtube.com/watch?v=fSOjR1R4OUY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8BtzOhQCJfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being vegan is antithetical to being Veeky Forums. Hence the vegan subversion that takes place here. There's a small group of vegan propagandists that shit up Veeky Forums as much as possible.

I wouldn't go to the gym at all. Or as I call it, the douchehouse.

jesus christ athene has let himself go

>roiding in order to stick your dick inside Harry Potter's spastic twin
What a pathetic excuse for a man.

>eating meat is unethical it poisons the planet muh climate change
>just eat sea food bro,stuff like mussels doesn't really have a brain ounce for ounce they are the most nutritious thing available they actually help clean the waters of excess micro-algae preventing blooms etc
>meat is dangerous wuaaaaa
vegans either have a low mental capacity or the prolonged lack of vital nutrients does something to their brains,it's impossible to have any sort of discussion with them without resorting to emotional tactics,esp ad hominem which they see as this ultimate nuke bomb even though most will just laugh them off

If you're not vegan or at least vegetarian you're degenerate. You will swing from a tree with all the other fags.

youtube.com/watch?v=8BtzOhQCJfw
Daily reminder that you fucking BREEDERS are overpopulating the Earth and wasting your own money.
If you don't get a vasectomy you are SELFISH and BREEDTARDED. Enjoy your notime and nomoney. Peace out.

>Being black, vegan AND gay

Glad he finally came out at least

You sound like a massive faggot. There are definitely logical health and environmental implications involved in the mass production of unsustainable meat.

This, and I ain't even vegan.

got damn his girlfriend is ugly. dafuq is he doing?

Fuck off VG you channel is dying stop shilling your shit here

he met her online playing call of duty and actually married this chick. if you watch their videos together they are really awkward together and seem so weird like they aren't compatible but i guess both of them are so werid they are a match for each other?

Why do women cut their hair short? Both my sisters did it recently, and every women tells them it's great, and I'm just trying to tell them men don't like that, but they won't listen.

just a general idea: i think we should make it a rule to download clickbaiting youtube celeb shit and link it to file hosts so they cant get views from us

just use ublock, ads are based on ads loaded, not views

jesus christ

Or just dont watch his shitty vegan drama channel

he probably beats or threatens to kill her if she leaves

I like it, but it usually only works with the right ears and a more prominent jaw

feminism+possibly bisexual+life crisis, I know how you feel my sister did it too

>lifting for this